The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Graffiti168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Before Osaka I stopped in Bangkok for 4 days. The first two nights I visited Thermae. The place was packed both nights and the overall quality was not as high as I’d hoped for. Night one, I picked a cute 21yr old student for 3k ST. Night 2 was with a 23yr old student for 2.5k ST. After we got back to my hotel she asked me to be quiet for a minute so she could call her mom. Standard service from both. Would return the next time I’m in Bangkok.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I’m a newbie to bkk, can some one tell me where is thermae bar?
Google for Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, 5-star hotel you can't miss. Thermae Bar is just few steps away from Sofitel, a spiral staircase leading to the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel

Enjoy!
Old 05-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I’m a newbie to bkk, can some one tell me where is thermae bar?
Knn, you must be joking.

You not a newbie in BKK.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graffiti168 View Post
Before Osaka I stopped in Bangkok for 4 days. The first two nights I visited Thermae. The place was packed both nights and the overall quality was not as high as I’d hoped for. Night one, I picked a cute 21yr old student for 3k ST. Night 2 was with a 23yr old student for 2.5k ST. After we got back to my hotel she asked me to be quiet for a minute so she could call her mom. Standard service from both. Would return the next time I’m in Bangkok.
At these prices/mediocre quality and need to go hunt why do people goto Thermae anymore? In KL or SG can find better quality Thai ger at similar price and no need to buy ST room. Thermae is for the Japs and Koreans who burst the bubble.

Easier and better to go soapy massage (similar cost, BBBJ) with better service, or find Sideline girl, usually 1500/pop and room included.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Knn, you must be joking.

You not a newbie in BKK.
No lah, newbie lah
Old 05-11-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Sukhumvit soi 15 around 8pm you'll also see a few ladyboys hanging around outside

What are your plans. Send me a dm if you need more info
Thanks for Infor brother
Old 05-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post
Google for Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, 5-star hotel you can't miss. Thermae Bar is just few steps away from Sofitel, a spiral staircase leading to the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel

Enjoy!
Thanks for the infor brother
Old 06-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post

Enjoy!
bro might as well google
Ruamchitt hotel
but u r rigt . wont miss it , there are tons of lady boys outside
Old 06-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post
At these prices/mediocre quality and need to go hunt why do people goto Thermae anymore? In KL or SG can find better quality Thai ger at similar price and no need to buy ST room. Thermae is for the Japs and Koreans who burst the bubble.

Easier and better to go soapy massage (similar cost, BBBJ) with better service, or find Sideline girl, usually 1500/pop and room included.
I don't deny it. What I like about Thermae is that I am able to choose from a big group of girls. Literally, there will be all types of ladies in Thermae. To me, talking to them is a challenge but exciting as I approach them. Since they are from different background, you won't know what to expect. I try not to book for ST but OVN instead. Booking FL also means more freedom to do what we like as long the FL reciprocate. I try my best to refine my approach the very next time. This kind of overall package is what we seldom find in soapy massage joints

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 07-11-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I don't deny it. What I like about Thermae is that I am able to choose from a big group of girls. Literally, there will be all types of ladies in Thermae. To me, talking to them is a challenge but exciting as I approach them. Since they are from different background, you won't know what to expect. I try not to book for ST but OVN instead. Booking FL also means more freedom to do what we like as long the FL reciprocate. I try my best to refine my approach the very next time. This kind of overall package is what we seldom find in soapy massage joints
Go soapy joint is like going to supermarket to buy fish.....fixed pricing you choose pay and get your fish. You know what you getting and get exactly what you paid for.

Thermae is like going to fishing pond.....you pay to fish and the fish are all easy game but you not quite sure what you’ll end up catching.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post

I do both soapy massage and Thermae while visiting Bangkok.
Having fun in soapy before dinner and going to hostess bar or agogo or Thermae in the evening. We are of course talking about Bangkok scene and P4P in Bangkok here.

Visiting Thermae is low cost and low pressure -- merely 60B/100B for juice/beer and no mamasan or dancer soliciting for lady drink or barfine.

Unlike disco, the lighting and sound system in Thermae allowing men to clearly see and screen the ladies without loud, chest-pounding music.
Thermae excels in quantity with over hundred or so for picking as well. All we pay is a drink in the window shopping process.

Yes the girls in Thermae are FL, so 'buyer beware' is a prerequisite for the patrons looking for ST/LT. Nevertheless I don't see this place as a poor option for cheongsters.

BTW Thermae ST pricing is actually lower than Cowboy and Nana Agogo due to the lady drink and bar fine costing in agogo scene.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Screening for OVN prospects is a bit more tricky.
Trust that you are getting better and better in clue reading to distinguish the genuine OVN girls staying till sunrise and the runner type girls.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

Screening for OVN prospects is a bit tricky.

Trust that you are getting better and better in clue reading of the lady during chat up process to distinguish the genuine OVN girls staying till sunrise and the runner type girls.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Screening for OVN prospects is a bit tricky.

Trust that you are getting better and better in clue reading of the lady during chat up process to distinguish the genuine OVN girls staying till sunrise and the runner type girls.
You are spot on! The good experience is a hit and miss but worth trying. I usually return for those FL whom I had chemistry in. But one thing for sure, I do not pay any upfront. If they try to be funny, I will just pay for 1 shot and request them to leave. I can then choose to find another lady or have a good night sleep provided I am tired.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 08-11-2019, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fair enough, I can appreciate those who want to goto Thermae (especially newbies) because it is unique and has some positive aspects. Its clearly a tourist spot, and it's an OK place to drink and just look at ladies, but not necessarily take one.

I remember 10 years ago the price was 1500 baht (with a better exchange rate) and the quality of girls were more pretty, and most girls willing to do LT. nowadays the quality see mostly average (few stunners), price is fixed at 2500-3500 (with strong Thai baht( most girls only ST upstairs) and reports of service being poorer with most not even BBBJ.

When I go travel to a country, I like to do what to locals to. I like to goto same restaurants and stalls at locals as they know what is best in taste and Value. I'm not sure if local men allowed in Thermae but it says alot that they don't go, or are not allowed inside. I always find it funny in Thailand how they discriminate against their own.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1