The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Birdie

While i was drafting my FR, i saw Yue Wen, Yue Jia, Yue Jiang from 2062a. All are SYT with nice body. All in my list now.

Walked down, saw another pretty lass with hot body. Took her frontal photo while she was 15m away. Should have asked her ......will find out from Botak .......
Old 20-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I up JX, 3rd session (2 hrs) yesterday, 1504 to 1704 hrs, she wechat me late night saying no energy after my session.If i continued my wechat conversation, probably got to buy bird nest ( your secretions) to compensate, lol. Dare not to touch her today.
I din rtf JX tdy cos scared she’s angry with me for recent FR (which might unleash hungry wolves on her)

Last week’s session, she said “脚软没力了”
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-10-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Birdie

While i was drafting my FR, i saw Yue Wen, Yue Jia, Yue Jiang from 2062a. All are SYT with nice body. All in my list now.

Walked down, saw another pretty lass with hot body. Took her frontal photo while she was 15m away. Should have asked her ......will find out from Botak .......
I gotta try them from elsewhere
Cos Moon will get jealous
Biz trying newbies long time never visit her, she texted me “she misses me le”
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I gotta try them from elsewhere
Biz trying newbies long time never visit her, she texted me “she misses me le”
😅
Yesterday saw XIao Bai from 1606a. Pretty with nice body
Old 20-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
😅
got get BirdDay gift for Moon or not
Old 20-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
got get BirdDay gift for Moon or not
Too biz to visit her leh
😅
Old 20-10-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

2062A

Yue Jia

Look 6.5 /10
Body 5.5/10
Bj 6/10
Fj 6/10
Rtf : no, prefer petite WL*

Allow frenching and painting. Massage before action.

* guai guai, xiao xue, jing jing
Old 21-10-2019, 05:56 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

L16h12

Yiyi (never see them wearing numbers)
Young (22)
Around 160-163cm like that

Face: 9/10 perfect China doll face
Body: 6/10 natural small boobs, not petite but also not really fat. Normal
Bbbj: 7/10 plays with ball
FJ: 7/10 not good at riding but will moan and call you hubby. Not bad
French: ok but not amazing but maybe cos not my thing
Catbath: 8/10 lick ear and butt, shiok shiok

Service: Quite particular on cleanliness, use toothpaste and everything. My first time get asshole licked, what a dirty girl lol! You might get turned off when she keep using tissue to wipe but no issue to me. will respond with gfe and call you hubby altho it's not really my thing. Overall she's accommodating and nice. Quite different service compared to other houses due to the ass licking, so nasssstyyy haha. After that small talk for awhile.

Rtf: no because I like different fish everytime but she's not bad, I don't feel the 150 is wasted altho definitely I think there are better fish out there. Maybe you can check out this house's thread also?

Overall: 7.5/10 not bad if you like china doll face

Last edited by nowayhose; 21-10-2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old 23-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Was recommended Lele at L18 H20

First impression ok, body slim and long black hair. Was told that can cosplay too for those with different fantasies.

IMO, both plus and minus, my rating:

Looks: 7/10
Okok looks but have big eyes and smile a lot so a plus point

Body and boobs: 8/10
Fair skinned, No tattoos, no scars even. Quite surprised, but i like bare skin so no complains. A bit meaty but perky
Real boobs, B cup. Slim waist, nice to grab

French: 8/10
Allowed and responsive

Attitude: 9/10
Friendly, very pro-active and take initiative. Requested for lap dance and she straight away give without complain. May sound bias but dance really sexy, one of the best i seen so far. She claim she's a dancer back in china. Got ropes from the ceiling where she will do some dance/performance. Nearly forgot what I was there for lol.

BBBJ: 8/10
Can deepthroat so 7.5/10, extra 0.5 for CIM

FJ: 9/10
Dress sexy and do cosplay. So really can act out all your perverse fantasies haha.

RTF: Depend on mood; but interesting concept so likely
Not so much on GFE, but very service oriented and quite a different experience
Old 25-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Bonk SK (16W06) for the 1st time

Great thanks to Birdie for recommending. One of the most shiok bonks in 2019. Worth every penny spent, lol.

RTF ? .....100%......

Debut about 2 months ago but worked far lesser than 60 days .

1) sharp face features, to me, she is attractive and to my good liking.

2) 46 kg, 1.60m tall, slim body, flat tummy, nice petite body and legs, B boobs on her attractive body.

3) Once she entered the room, i helped to strip her. Then placed her on bed .......frenched her furiously, so nice was her GFE. Fondled her breast, caressed her face, arms, legs while frenching furiously. At the end of the session, she told me she was selective in frenching, pending on hygiene and chemistry factors. So there was this luck factor involved and i was lucky today.

4) very accomodating to my sex position/styles as per my requests
Bonked her in standing x 3 postures and on bed x 8 positions. Vety shiok when doggied her with her lying flat. She moaned softly but in a hectic pace, and panted heavily. Kissed her face, neck, back and licked her sweat .......so thrilled. So nice to watched her moaning, panting under my ravage. Beast mode fully activated. Followed up by standing positions. Then lastly doggy on bed and erupted after furious thrustings. Looked at my watch, exact 10 mins left. She said she had no strength in her legs and arms ........i massaged her legs for 3 mins )

5) Painted her for abouy 3 mins furiously (not too hairy and was nice to paint). Increased the tempo and she moaned and started to shift her butt slightly left and right .....made me wild .......then continued to thrust her.....

6) Could take my long poundings. Appreciated her efforts to endure and please me.

7) Tight pussy. During thrustings in the first few positions, thrust at moderate slow rate as i already felt that if i went fast, might erupt at any moment. Told myself die die had to sustain ......lol

8) High GFE. Very nice in frenching, rubbing her body, inhaled her breadth while thrusting, listening to her tender moanings and looking at her attractive face ......all these as a whole made my bonking shiok to cloud 10 and kept reminding myself to sustain and not to eject .......

Thanks to Birdie and the Bros who intriduced her to Birdie, lol.
Old 25-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bonk SK (16W06) for the 1st time

Great thanks to Birdie for recommending. One of the most shiok bonks in 2019. Worth every penny spent, lol.

RTF ? .....100%......

Debut about 2 months ago but worked far lesser than 60 days .

1) sharp face features, to me, she is attractive and to my good liking.

2) 46 kg, 1.60m tall, slim body, flat tummy, nice petite body and legs, B boobs on her attractive body.

3) Once she entered the room, i helped to strip her. Then placed her on bed .......frenched her furiously, so nice was her GFE. Fondled her breast, caressed her face, arms, legs while frenching furiously. At the end of the session, she told me she was selective in frenching, pending on hygiene and chemistry factors. So there was this luck factor involved and i was lucky today.

4) very accomodating to my sex position/styles as per my requests
Bonked her in standing x 3 postures and on bed x 8 positions. Vety shiok when doggied her with her lying flat. She moaned softly but in a hectic pace, and panted heavily. Kissed her face, neck, back and licked her sweat .......so thrilled. So nice to watched her moaning, panting under my ravage. Beast mode fully activated. Followed up by standing positions. Then lastly doggy on bed and erupted after furious thrustings. Looked at my watch, exact 10 mins left. She said she had no strength in her legs and arms ........i massaged her legs for 3 mins )

5) Painted her for abouy 3 mins furiously (not too hairy and was nice to paint). Increased the tempo and she moaned and started to shift her butt slightly left and right .....made me wild .......then continued to thrust her.....

6) Could take my long poundings. Appreciated her efforts to endure and please me.

7) Tight pussy. During thrustings in the first few positions, thrust at moderate slow rate as i already felt that if i went fast, might erupt at any moment. Told myself die die had to sustain ......lol

8) High GFE. Very nice in frenching, rubbing her body, inhaled her breadth while thrusting, listening to her tender moanings and looking at her attractive face ......all these as a whole made my bonking shiok to cloud 10 and kept reminding myself to sustain and not to eject .......

Thanks to Birdie and the Bros who intriduced her to Birdie, lol.
Bro,

Glad you enjoyed her and hope she got you hooked on GL😬
Was bro omnia who recommended her to me.
Super enjoyed her in doggie; cos ultra tight pussy and in fact she din want me to do her in doggie cos uncomfortable but finally relented and bonked her in various doggie variations and ultimately climaxed with her in doggie, palms against the mirror. Damn shiok and GFE gao gao cos DFK on tap.
Old 25-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Glad you enjoyed her and hope she got you hooked on GL😬
Was bro omnia who recommended her to me.
Super enjoyed her in doggie; cos ultra tight pussy and in fact she din want me to do her in doggie cos uncomfortable but finally relented and bonked her in various doggie variations and ultimately climaxed with her in doggie, palms against the mirror. Damn shiok and GFE gao gao cos DFK on tap.
Thks to Bro Bird and Bro Omnia )

Not many WL could make me keep reminding myself to sustain

Agreed, this tight pussy .....knn shiok till shiok of the shiok , hahaha

One more thing, confirmed your bird is larger than mine, knn never saw any slightest resistance on her side to reject my doggy in standings and on bed .....sigh

Birdie, u are the Man, lol
Old 26-10-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thks to Bro Bird and Bro Omnia )

Not many WL could make me keep reminding myself to sustain

Agreed, this tight pussy .....knn shiok till shiok of the shiok , hahaha

One more thing, confirmed your bird is larger than mine, knn never saw any slightest resistance on her side to reject my doggy in standings and on bed .....sigh

Birdie, u are the Man, lol
As you rightfully mentioned she only worked not many days despite her for 2 months. I was her 3rd customer when she restarted work.
Hence might not have been accustomed to the rigors.

Please enjoy her gently and don’t wear her out bro.

😅
Old 26-10-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
As you rightfully mentioned she only worked not many days despite her for 2 months. I was her 3rd customer when she restarted work.
Hence might not have been accustomed to the rigors.

Please enjoy her gently and don’t wear her out bro.

😅
Bro, lol, Roger.

An An, Ji Xiang, Sk ....all had mentioned to me .....🤣😅
Old 26-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro, lol, Roger.

An An, Ji Xiang, Sk ....all had mentioned to me .....🤣😅
Bro DPOWER

Thought An An from 16W06 rtc already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1