The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 27-07-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
HAHA..... This is why its so risky to pick another girl in front of them..... Im not going to guess the 101 reasons why, but the result is clear.... vast majority will give u bad service if they ever find out u call another girl
if the girl provided good and soild service, then don't risk it. otherwise go for it
Old 27-07-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
if the girl provided good and soild service, then don't risk it. otherwise go for it
Yes I agree, but I've been going to G13 exclusively for about 6 months now, once a week since January. Just so happened that I wanted to try someone new, now kena blackmark by G13 already

And I didn't take g5 in front of g13, I made sure she was booked longer than my session with g5 1st, heard from g5 some of the other WLs told G13 as they recognized me as her regular. Oh well, at least now I can openly try other girls at that house.
Old 27-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
It always sucks when you get blacklisted by your regular WL when you chose another WL in the same house. Then again most of the time this happens only because the regular girl got booked for a long time. What do they expect of us, to just queue for an hour or more to see them when we have our own lives etc? It's not the sign of a professional WL if they have jealousy issues over claiming clients as their own no matter what. And usually such WLs would get on my blacklist pretty quick too.
Old 27-07-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

It does not matter what we think because every wl is like this, they got their own way of thinking too

If u want to try new girl, just go to another house, there are so many brothels....
Old 27-07-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
It does not matter what we think because every wl is like this, they got their own way of thinking too

If u want to try new girl, just go to another house, there are so many brothels....
Yes bro, but the JM14 offers the most bang for the buck (pun not intended). Other CAT40/50 usually dont offer BBBJ, so JM14 is currently my to-go house at GL.

So now I'll refrain from taking G5 exclusively least I get the same problem again when I decide to take someone new.
Old 27-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yes bro, but the JM14 offers the most bang for the buck (pun not intended). Other CAT40/50 usually dont offer BBBJ, so JM14 is currently my to-go house at GL.

So now I'll refrain from taking G5 exclusively least I get the same problem again when I decide to take someone new.
The girls at House 0845 have BBBJ service usually. I'm also a regular at this house. Just feels better than the conveyor belt rushing at JM14.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 27-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
The girls at House 0845 have BBBJ service usually. I'm also a regular at this house. Just feels better than the conveyor belt rushing at JM14.
Oh ok great, thanks for the info
Old 27-07-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any natural boobs at jm14?
Old 27-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I also get good service at 0843, 1818, 2030 and im sure there r other houses juz tht i never tried
Old 27-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Merc8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, who is slimmer? G3, G4 or G5
Old 28-07-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
And I didn't take g5 in front of g13, I made sure she was booked longer than my session with g5 1st, heard from g5 some of the other WLs told G13 as they recognized me as her regular. Oh well, at least now I can openly try other girls at that house.
this lol

i also kena before

unless you feel the new gal is worth the risk for crossover as your new regular, dun try lol

you can always sound out your regular gal how they feel about if you wanna try another. some gals are ok
Old 28-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya, this house alot of rivalry and politics between the girls. My own encounter is I used to be a regular of G1 from last year. After a few months of rtf then she allowed me to raw. However I got a little bored of her. Then I heard from my friends G7 is very easy to raw. So I just tried loh. True enough first visit she just rode me without CD le. But die la, when I coming out kana seen by G1. Face damn black. Next visit to G1 she insist on CD liao. No matter how I try to coax and make up to her she cannot let me raw liao. Then after they left, the exact same thing happen with G9 and G18. G9 saw me took G18. Next visit with G9 she damn jealous le. Used to let me raw cum in ass or pussy. That visit she also die die make me wear CD (after some coaxing next visit business as usual la ). Morale of the story is at JM14, unless you want to give up specials with a certain girl you built up rapport with, don't let her see you take other girls. At least not someone she don't like.
Old 28-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Ya, this house alot of rivalry and politics between the girls. My own encounter is I used to be a regular of G1 from last year. After a few months of rtf then she allowed me to raw. However I got a little bored of her. Then I heard from my friends G7 is very easy to raw. So I just tried loh. True enough first visit she just rode me without CD le. But die la, when I coming out kana seen by G1. Face damn black. Next visit to G1 she insist on CD liao. No matter how I try to coax and make up to her she cannot let me raw liao. Then after they left, the exact same thing happen with G9 and G18. G9 saw me took G18. Next visit with G9 she damn jealous le. Used to let me raw cum in ass or pussy. That visit she also die die make me wear CD (after some coaxing next visit business as usual la ). Morale of the story is at JM14, unless you want to give up specials with a certain girl you built up rapport with, don't let her see you take other girls. At least not someone she don't like.
What a bold move to raw...
Old 28-07-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
What a bold move to raw...
Bro, raw is par for the course in geylang lah
Old 28-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shangirn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any house which allows CIM. I have been going to JM 14 for some time but never asked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1