The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 24-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Not this week. Someone was asking about December first weekend and I replied I'll be there from Saturday to Monday. That will be 3/12 to 5/12.
Old 24-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 15
lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I'll be there from Saturday to Monday. But, not a ktv person though.
I will be there from Friday evening (2nd Dec) and return on Sunday afternoon (4th Dec). If not KTV, then what will be your option(s) in KTV? If there are some overlap(s), maybe possible to catch up (?)
Old 24-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

My 34th Batam Trip Summary
(on 3rd Nov to 6th Nov)

Reference to my 33rd Batam trip

The school holiday is just round the corner,so i thought i would just plan for my trip on the early Nov. Was keeping my finger cross before i reach Batam as i was sourcing for stuffs in my last and current trip. Anyway,the trip still turn out to be better than expected.

Weather was gloomy and it does looks like it was going to rain when i reach Harbour Front and upon reaching Harbour Bay,it rained. Not a heavy one,just plan drizzling. My friends and i then took our taxi to our hotel,we get our money changed opposite our hotel while the receptionist prepares our room keys. During payment (we have the habit paying 1st for our rooms),we realize that the hotel has increase their price for certain already renovated rooms.

The old price used to be 600k for suite room,460k for deluxe room. Weekend Friday and Saturday need to top up another 50k. The rooms that were renovated will cost another 30k rupiah more.

The new wall paper,the wooden flooring and the bath room are the things they did. Its a Thurday when we were there and one of my friend paid a nett price 490k x 2 nights = 980k for his deluxe room. They did not charge him the 50k weekend surcharge. Another of my friend paid 510k rupiah (460k for weekday) for deluxe room while i paid 460k x 3 nights = 1380k for the suite room. I had a good start,hehehe...seriously,i dont understand how they can do this kind of roti-prata pricing with my friends in presence. Therefore i conclude that any organization who gave me a good price may not be applicable for the friends i brought there.

Note : My friends also have some level of discount if you looked closely. It was mild tho but they should be paying another about 30k to 50k more respectively if the receptionist there were robots and start charging us everything normal.

Ok,i had a good start this trip. We checked into our room. Headed to Meximo Pub wan Tan me for late breakfast...

We still go for our usual noodle meal tho but tell ourselves that we will come back for the whats on the menu on the above photo at a later part of our trip. However there's one thing that goes a bit wrong here. Under a normal group trip,i will usually treat my friend for the island's 1st meal,but i was caught by surprise over my friend's speed of paying,hehehe... (thank you for the 1st meal,you know who you are)

Next is shopping time. We head to almost all the booking joint in Batam. Apparently it looks like most booking has no business,hehehe...there seems to be plenty of girls in nearly everyone of them EXCEPT my secret joints. I feel so sad...anyway,we had a bookmark in nearly all the joints we visited,had a good bargain and our girls were between 850k to 900k range,hehehe...none above a million rupiah.

Our shopping ends,we head for groceries...well...below were my combat ration sample for Day 1.

Please do not follow suit my ways of grocery-shopping,its not exactly right. I tip my booking girls in Batam way lesser than my grocery-shopping bill. Inclusive of "helmets",shampoo,shower cream,toothpaste,tooth brush and cigarettes,i burnt nearly 300k on those just on my 1st day. An army full pack full of stuffs,meaning the items i bought were able to fill up an entire army full pack (minus the clothings),hehehe...

There are still time,when we reach our room. So my friend asked for an in-room massage while i called for one from out of hotel to test my in-pocket massage shops that i carry along with me. Its like a fire alarm testing,i have to make sure it works. Otherwise if one day if "fire" broke out,i may shit all over,hehehe...kiasu ma. CNY 2017 preparation.

...continue to page 2...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Massage session was the usual good,or the least i knew it isnt bad. I still have some time before my girl arrive,so i took a short nap and before long,the door bell rang and in comes the girls.

Had some short chat in my rooms 1st with my friends and our girls,to try to break the ice a little and then we return back to our room for OTOT. Luck was with me,i had the kind of girl i was looking for. i fired off 2 rounds before dinner time and then later we all gathered at lobby.

Dinner was in Food Colony at Nagoya City Walk area...

I remember i was here at Food colony in my last trip. Cannot be help,come to batam with different friends,and i seems to be going round and round in circle coming back to same old place every now and then. There must be certain there,otherwise i wouldnt keep coming back here,right? Hehehe...this trip i took some photos of the food we ordered and here we go :

The food was good,everyone has finish their food except the girls who would usually have some leftovers. Its pretty normal but i was glad that they didnt over-order their food. The bill turn out to be about 313k for food fed to 5 person including drinks and cigarettes.

The next place we head to was for a movie at Harbour Bay Mall....

Nice movie...no one doze off and our girls were all hugging us like...well...i dont think i need to elaborate more. And no chance to use my tissue paper,hehehe...

Nowaday,after movie there seems to be plenty of taxis. No need to walk until Ggi Hotel,just outside the Mall itself will have taxi awaits,and if it doesnt...just walk to a corner of Mall's front door,look for the security guard to grab us one. Within a min or 2,a taxi would appear in our presence. No need to tip the security guard becos i know the taxi driver will tip him later after sending us back to hotel.

Reached hotel room,still have some time to order a massage but no...not this time round. I am not going to be focusing on massage session in this trip. Rested for a while before round 3 and followed by some TCSS and then bedtime...with another pop somewhere around there. Morning woke up much earlier than expected to have another pop and i decide i should extend this potential girl for the coming CNY 2017.

My friend's girl left in the morning as he decide to book yet another girl. So it was breakfast time and we all have a good chat on our girls during our in-hotel breakfast. My friend's girls was good...and little did we know lady luck was with him and he gotten an even better one today,hehehe...and for my case,my girl was send off to pay the OKT money and to come back in the early noon on her own. I have given her one of my other room key so in case i wasnt around,she can then comes in on her own. Yes,after one night with her,i find i can trust her enough to pass her my room key.

My friends and i went for a morning massage out of the hotel before heading lunch ,followed by 'shopping'. This time round,i did remember to note down Link KTV's location.

I took the below photo directly outside Link KTV....

Notice how close it is to go to Goodway Hotel from Link KTV?

...continue to page 3...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-11-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

And now,to show you the surrounding just outside Link KTV....notice how close it is to Allium Hotel (as well as Goodway) aka used to be call Panaroma hotel in the past. To be exact,it is 10 o'clock from Allium Hotel entrance and 10 o'clock from Goodway hotel entrance.

Lunch was at A2 Food Court... (couldnt really remember what we ate tho),after that we head for day 2 shopping.

My friends picked the girl and off we go. Back to hotel,my girl already in room. Its still early noon and our OTOT starts. I had a very tired previous night,so thought some rest would be good. Glad to know my girl knows how to massage,so it actually saves me at least 1 or 2 massage session. Imagine this,after finishing our love-making,followed by a massage. This skill of my girl also help me recover faster too,hehehe...

Not forgetting,i just collected my free hotel room stay voucher :

Checked all my room stay thru out the past months,and base on my calculation i should be getting another free hotel room stay by the end of CNY 2017,hehehe...thats not my point,my purpose wasnt so much on the voucher itself but more on the amount of benefits a Gold member card would gave me.

There was an increase in price for both their restaurant (Tea Story and Vienna) and there is also a recent increase of room charges FOR THOSE newly renovated rooms by an extra 30k rupiah. My guess was correct since few summaries ago. Nothing is FREE. I was hoping for no increase in price until i reach my Gold Card status,hehehe...but apparently,price increase faster than gold ranking. Anyway,its just a game to me. And in this game,it looks like they were winning,or did they?

This hotel membership game tho did not damage me in anyway,has shown me much (marketing strategy). Friends who joined me before and has start as classic member with the hotel,3 of them has already turned Silver status,hehehe...and i already told them what to watch out for in their promotion.

Ok,back to the room,rest a bit,bonk a bit...still have time,so i head over to Citywalk Mall area there to have a hair cut. And when i am back to the room,my girl was kind of shock by my new look,hehehe...it was rest time until dinner.

We decide on A2 Food Court again for dinner since my friend have not been to A2 food court by night,so thought i would be the 1st to bring him there to get a taste of its different ambiance from the day time.

Above photo is more on a2 by night.

...continue to page 4...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 25-11-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My friends has been to a2 food court by day and this is the 1st time he's been there by night. Ambiance fits him but the setback still lies with,its currently a rainy season,hehehe...then again,luck was with us that night,there's no rain until past midnight that evening. Good weather for some cuddling on the bed with a cewek by the side after bonking.

It sure was crowded that evening for a Thursday and finally once again,i got my favourite crocodile meat satay. This time round,we didnt order too many for fear no one eats them. Anyway,the girls didnt seem to like it,the guys finish them all tho.

In the later evening after dinner,we head over to watch the movie ,Dr Strange at Harbour Bay Mall,hehehe...

It was a good movie,comparable with Ouija. I have a lot of fun in the sweet box this time round,hehehe...oh wait,at the end of this movie,when almost everyone in the theater were leaving,i held on to all my friends telling them NOT TO LEAVE their seats as yet. Reason is simple,becos there's some post-credit scene at the end of the movie. One was suppose to be from the upcoming Thor movie - Ragnarok and another should be on Dr Strange part 2. So,if you are watching the movie Dr Strange and when it finally ends,dont leave your seat quite yet...wait for a few mins and see what happen next.

This is my 2nd night,after our movie,we head straight back to hotel for OTOT and at surprisingly at close to midnight, a friend turn up and it was nigh time and raining (no wonder the air-con feels so cold when i was having OTOT).

Went down to have a chat with the friend and he left later for another hotel. Kind of surprise to hear from him that there was a ferry delay from Harbour Front on a Saturday. Like i share in the forum earlier,it could likely be the Star Cruise moving off/into the Harbour itself or...there could be some technical issues over at the Sillypore custom. Good to know all went well for my friend.

Next morning,i manage to gathered all the men and were suppose to head over to Momo for breakfast. Do note at this point,all our girls had left us...we were all single again,hehehe...upon reaching Momo,we realize that it was closed. Hmm...thats my 2nd time there over a period of around 30 days to see it closed for business and its only around 10am in the morning. What is wrong with this place?

Anyway,we head over for some chicken rice :

This is the 2nd time i was there and...its the 1st time i tried their chicken rice. Now,i am benchmarking their chicken rice with Budi Siang Malam and all my friends however do agree with me,if i benchmark Budi Siang Malam chicken with Aciang Chicken rice,Budi Siang would still come as our 1st choice. I am not saying here that Aciang isnt good,as a matter of fact,it is a lot better than MOST chicken rice i had in Batam (believe me,as a non-seafood person,chicken rice so happen to be my everyday meal). But comparing to Budi Siang,i would have rate it 2nd place. I am returning to try it few more times to give it a fairer comparison in my future trips.

Photo taken from my previous Batam Food List

Location was at Mitra Raya, Ciang Hau Kopitiam. Refer to my signature under Batam Food List for map.

Had our breakfast,time to head back to room to rest a little and then get a short massage before sending one of my friend back to Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Everyone goes to in-massage-shop massage and we all get a 15% discount over the 90k per hour. The girls try to chop my friends,but well...bad luck for the girls becos this group of mine knows what they are looking at,hehehe...

After the massage,rest a little again and showered before my friends start packing and prepare to check out of hotel. Before heading to Harbour Bay,we head over to meximo pub wan tan mee to try out their new food menu. This place for Char Siew rice and Curry pork rice etc etc...sorry,i was too lazy to take photo like always. Anyway,i find the food good enough as an everyday food,cheap and tasty too.

Hmm...not bad,well worth to be listed in my everyday food record.

After the meal,we head to send my friends back home sweet home. I wont be seeing my friend until next year as they are having some oversea assignment out of Sillypore and can only be back somewhere on 2017. Good bye friend.

After the send off,me and yet other friends of mine need to go shopping. This time round,our 'shopping' were quick,hehehe...

...continue to page 5...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Up to here,i need to add a special mention,kind of like an 'incident'. In fact ,this 34th Batam trip,i encounter 2 abnormal incident,1 is regarding my friend and another is about a girl i book today (3rd night girl). I find her abnormal becos she makes me feel like she do not have a SOUL. She kept talking to herself,laugh for no apparent reason and often look blankly on the 4 walls but as if there is 'something'. No,i doubt there's anything supernatural becos i will be able to "know". Its her mind...it seems so hollow,body so soulless. Believe me,i put a lot of effort to try to understand her and even book her for 2 nights to do so.

She is by far the strangest girl i have ever booked in my entire nearly 3 years in batam. She says she is 49 years old. At 1st,she tell me she's 40,but later tells me she is 49. But how can she already have 2 kids at the age of 2 and 4 respectively if she is 49? I definitely dont believe she's 40 or even 49. Becos if she is,there would have sat least ome stretch mark on her abdomen area and her pussy wouldn't be tight.

Her breast would most probably be sagging like any 40 plus year old breast would have....but look at this! (definitely less than or about 30 year old from my perspective)

Believe me,i have bonk enough PRCs and Thais to be able to tell what is fake boobs and this one is definitely a firm ,non-sagging D cupper. Could this be from a 49 years old? This is the part that makes me curious and curiosity usually kills the cat. I am going to RTF her on my next trip.

(the rating below only for myself to understand)
Look : 3.5/10
Breast : D+
Service : 3/10
Body : Hourglass near perfect figure but notice a few suicide scars on her left wrist.
Mental Health : 0/10 (totally abnormal)
BBBJ : have but almost non-existence
Special skill : Talking and smiling at ownself
GFE : 2.5/10 (forget the gfe)
OWE : 1/10 (hard to describe)

One more thing to add is that I didn't even get to see her mobile phone until the next day. Almost nothing escape me on my understanding on most of the girl's characteristic I have chosen but this one really boggle my mind. She will be my 2nd back up for CNY 2017,hehehe...and as for my 1st choice,i shall keep it to myself for now.

Ok,so much for my 3rd night's girl. I have her till about 415pm becos I need to check out during that hour and upon checking out, my friends and me went for late lunch at Budi Siang Malam Chicken rice stall near Penuin wet market,after the late lunch,it was back to Harbour Bay for home sweet home.

~~~~~~~End of my 34th Batam Summary~~~~~~~

Now the penis for my thought time :

1. 1st thing,i don't wish to say much,just one photo will help me to keep my record the way I like it to be. Memories...

2. Link up for a chat with a long time friend who asked for some advise. The story goes like this,he has a gf in Batam,now his gf is pregnant. My friend seems confuse at 1st...so I gave him 3 pretty much common sense choices :

a) Ask his girl to go for an abortion, solve all the problem.

b) Take up responsibility, and keep the baby (whether the baby belongs to him or not).

c) Go MIA (missing in action),which means to dump both mother and baby.

The 3 common sense choices do comes with 3 different consequences together with 3 future preparation that my friend has to bear.

If he pick (a),he will have to convince his gf and to look for someone who could do the abortion. Abortion seems to be against the law.

If he pick (b),he will need to prepare for fatherhood ,house his gf ,have some level of commitment and to state a handful of T and C with his gf.

If he pick (c),well...he may have to face his karma.

Of course,1 may ask, how does he know the baby belongs to him. Seriously,he cant. Again, its his decision to make.

And his plight today is something that I have been pondering on since I came back to Batam in this trip. Its a big thing for my friend, he will have to make his own decision (big one) and I definitely cannot help much except to trying to keep his mind clear.

At this point I am thinking,what if one day the same thing happens to me? What choice would I make among the 3 I wrote here today? hmm....honestly,i have not decide it yet.

If this friend of mine choose marriage, it would be my 3rd friend who is marrying an Indo girl,hehehe...not all foreign marriage ends with sad ending. So far I only physically seen one not-so-good one and the rest were all good. Remember the office building cleaner case? And then there is Samat ,the 81 year old building security guard has an ending I envied. And for the rest I know about today...i am still watching.

3. This trip is considerably a good trip which I feel better than the last,i made many preparation, next trip I will do the double-confirm, hehehe...CNY 2017 is coming. My 3rd CNY trip and all the other of my 11 months Batam trip,just for this one.

If you are still following up to my 34th Batam trip summary to date, you will likely be growing with me. My 3 year old in Batam.

I like this picture below, so I thought I kept it in record in this summary too.

Reflects how i sometime look at things.

4. One thing i notice in this batam trip. The really really good girls anywhere in ths island dont last very long (800k SSYT in my last trip,the 950k girl from Kupu,the 850k and 900k girlsss from New Berry,the 800k girl from Memory,the 600k and 700k girlsss from my secret joints). I have also been thinking about sharing recently. When someone asked me,where to find all the good better best girls in Batam,it sets me thinking,what will be the result if i tell them. One of the slightly shared indo chinese girl places has brought their hj price from the previous 150k to 200k rupiah (its 100k rupiah if i dont roam and strip them) and the fj has turn out to be from 300k to 350k rupiah to the current 400k per pop,...and i take a look at the "other" unshared shops that were not release to anyone in this forum before. The price remains the same at 150k HJ (with roaming & strips) and 300k to 350k FJ. I am doing a test over the last 6 months and the test has proven me correct in some ways. I am cutting off one of the Indo chinese place i shared before and am unlikely to go back there again.

The higher i pay,the lower the service level and standard i get,this seems to happen only in Batam. BUT on the contrary,the lower i pay,the better the service level. And i am guessing its a normal trend that these better looking girls ,with lower price and good service level wouldnt last very long. Common sense but still,i cant help feeling sad and a little disappointed.

I feel sad not becos it is harder to find good and better girls,i feel sad becos the good and better gets back so little,and the worse and lousier gets paid way higher (and being tipped higher too). I am a little disappointed not becos the prices goes up and my good and better were disappearing but more becos life was so unfair in Batam. To continue to find the good and better girls,is easy for me,so long i understand the "formula" of the PRCs and Viets girls costings in Batam,hehehe...and to dirty my hands the right way.

One man's meat,another man's poison and i play my own game.

Time to evolve,hehehe...

5. Upcoming movies,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 25-11-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My 34th Batam Trip Summary
(on 3rd Nov to 6th Nov)

Reference to my 33rd Batam trip
Finally...yr summary arrived.

Good timing.
Old 24-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

18upz for bro nono1973, interesting read
Old 24-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is by far the strangest girl i have ever booked in my entire nearly 3 years in batam.

Body : Hourglass near perfect figure but notice a few suicide scars on her left wrist.

Go back to page 1

Wow, the stats of yr cewek from the Secret Garden freaks me up. Suicide Marks is a big No -No for me.
It tells many stories.. Normally i would avoid them but her headlights is just too tempting.. Give and Take.

As the saying goes : Cover the face, Shoot the Base .

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 25-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
such nice gesture of u 2 make a reply where the ans was rite in front of the one who asked it.
It was my good deed of the day... Hahaha...
Old 25-11-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Believe me,i have bonk enough PRCs and Thais to be able to tell what is fake boobs and this one is definitely a firm ,non-sagging D cupper. Could this be from a 49 years old? This is the part that makes me curious and curiosity usually kills the cat. I am going to RTF her on my next trip.

One more thing to add is that I didn't even get to see her mobile phone until the next day. Almost nothing escape me on my understanding on most of the girl's characteristic I have chosen but this one really boggle my mind. She will be my 2nd back up for CNY 2017,hehehe...and as for my 1st choice,i shall keep it to myself for now.
I'm intrigued to know why you plan to RTF her and even pen her down as your 2nd choice for CNY in spite of her eccentricity, lack of service/looks/GFE/OWE and apparent suicidal tendencies. Can't be just because of her D cup boobs!
Old 25-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I was looking thru the old Batam thread for some back dated info when I find the below done up by another bro in this forum,hehehe...pretty relevant of what I like to do in Batam...

(taken from one of bro Leo's post if i dont remember wrong)

Above pic don't really mean anything and it is just for laugh only. *smile*
The picture fits u well..lol..since u r a pay less so tat can enjoy more & better motivator.

Quote:
One day,i may do a write up on how a 10 year old kid can also go to Batam for a 2D1N holiday trip alone by carrying lots of money with him (maximum cash limits can be up to S$20k per pax,hehehe...). It would be quite close to how any adults who would walk-through in Batam,hehehe... <10 year old kid Batam Walk-through guide> sounds like a good name for the story,hehehe...

The ending moral of that story might likely be, to spend lesser than a 10 year old kid who hold lots of cash in hand,not every sillyporean can...to spend more than him/her, ALL Sillyporean also can,hehehe...
The officer in SAF scolded his soldier during a 2.4km run, "HEY SOLDIER! DOUBLE UP! MY GRANDMOTHER CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU!"...lol.

My 10 yr old kid can do better than u in btm...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I don't know what is Nono's job in his real life, but for sure he would have success as Chair of one of those associations defending the customers'/consumers' rights...
I tink he shld probably head the Sexual Entertainment dept 4 the btm's tourist board.
Old 25-11-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 15
lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone samster going to Batam next weekend? :P
Old 25-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3725 / Power: 18
frostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond reputefrostfuryz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowolf View Post
Anyone samster going to Batam next weekend? :P
return of 10 pointy apples

Min 5 points to exchange

17 pointy apples for exchange and priority goes to 10 pointers and above

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1