The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serious Question

U already a 老司机 n she already soo open to u .... why ask here where u can directly ask her n she will arrange

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 12-04-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Always remember, in that 90min or however long you are going to spend with her in the room, your lanjiao will forever be the longest, thickest, strongest and fattest in the world. After you leave, ah lim or ah seng will have the same mantra repeated to him. At the end of month, guess who will be laughing her way to the bank? Understand this and you will live a little longer and you will be richer at the end of each month
Old 12-04-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5098 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Always remember, in that 90min or however long you are going to spend with her in the room, your lanjiao will forever be the longest, thickest, strongest and fattest in the world. After you leave, ah lim or ah seng will have the same mantra repeated to him. At the end of month, guess who will be laughing her way to the bank? Understand this and you will live a little longer and you will be richer at the end of each month
Senior bro, TQ for ye wise advice. Learning tt our big head must always control our small head as advised from many past bros posts.

I hv upped yr post. TQ
Old 12-04-2023, 07:36 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Quoted: 4151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobediscreet View Post
Hello to all the bros/sisters out there.

I have a serious need for advice on what to do - involving a PRC masseuse that I have been frequenting recently.

So, right off the bat, I have had very good vibes when I was assigned this PRC (named CoCo to keep her 'fake' identity intact).

She was really friendly (almost TOO friendly?) towards me, and even though she admitted to never seeing me before, she gave me this solid gf feeling.

Her massage was, I would say, 6/10, and she constantly had messages beeping, but she would ignore them, saying that she is always being plagued by other clients and that she would only reply them after the session had ended (+ point for that).

Almost at the tail-end of the first session, she gave me one of the best hjs I have had post C+, and that was followed up by more gf talk and hug while she was clothed and my lil' bro was still throbbing (cum was contained in a towel).

Subsequent visits were even better. She would lick my shaft and testicles, while looking at me and giving me a solid start-stop hj.

However, the most recent visit was what got to me. She grinded against me when we first went to the room, and she kept my lil' bro erected for I would think 55 min out of the 1 hour (slightly over) that I had with her. She even whispered to me that of all the clients she had, I was the most appreciative of her actions and that she would not mind going all out with me.

My question now is... how long should I book the room for, how much should I pay her for her service, and should I be the one bringing the cap?

Painfully yours,
Fking-gian-brother

Ps: I am not ready to share her with anyone yet. lol
If you think she is really interested, offer to book her to hotel lah. Normally the damage is 300 for 2 hours.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Agree to this bro. To top it off, you need to consider a few more factors.
Have you shared you are single or married? And does she mind? Usually if too much KC, they either found someone suitable and want to enjoy (they are human too) or they want to find a partner to settle down, or to find a sugar daddy.
I once patronised a shop where a ML is super good at gfe, she has quite a few sugar daddy, and even today she back to China, sugar daddy still sending her money.
I have also experienced a ML, on my 2nd visit she came on top of me, raw. Thats a crowded area shop and shouldnt be happening. But I stop visiting becos she too much KC and im married. Outside have fun can already, dont want jeopardise marriage.
So, bring your own CD and like other bros shared, book 1st or last booking. If it will happen, it will happen in the shop. If she trying to play fishing with u to hotel, settle a rate with her if you are marrried. If u single, u can play along with her and see how much she is into you.
My 2 cents. Good luck bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I had my similar experience too with MLs out there. Even when I frequent with wechat moment yrs bk as got china clients, they will also like and comments.

The more I visit the more I get like bbbj, frenching and almost raw. They don mind but I do as I always believed that I am not the only one.

To your question as to how much to pay, I think just test market with $100. This is to see the ML motives agains you and her true personality.
If she doing for the sake to KC you and for ur money, she will either voice out or showing unhappy, upset with the payout. If she has feelings towards you, she don't even want to take the extra or happy go with whatever you have paid her.
For me, I have experienced both.
For these prc MLs, plenty of sweet talk and acting that can fight with Oscar winner. But their body language and reactions when comes to money deal will tell you if it's sincere.
My 0.02
Old 12-04-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute

End of the day ask yourself if you looking for fun or u looking for partner. if u looking for fun, just ask her how much if to go out or u just quote her the price.

chances are since her phone keep beeping non stop, she not as innocent as u think la. but u happy can liao. Fire it away!!!!!! and dont think so much.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3108 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobediscreet View Post
Hello to all the bros/sisters out there.

I have a serious need for advice on what to do - involving a PRC masseuse that I have been frequenting recently.

So, right off the bat, I have had very good vibes when I was assigned this PRC (named CoCo to keep her 'fake' identity intact).

She was really friendly (almost TOO friendly?) towards me, and even though she admitted to never seeing me before, she gave me this solid gf feeling.

Her massage was, I would say, 6/10, and she constantly had messages beeping, but she would ignore them, saying that she is always being plagued by other clients and that she would only reply them after the session had ended (+ point for that).

Almost at the tail-end of the first session, she gave me one of the best hjs I have had post C+, and that was followed up by more gf talk and hug while she was clothed and my lil' bro was still throbbing (cum was contained in a towel).

Subsequent visits were even better. She would lick my shaft and testicles, while looking at me and giving me a solid start-stop hj.

However, the most recent visit was what got to me. She grinded against me when we first went to the room, and she kept my lil' bro erected for I would think 55 min out of the 1 hour (slightly over) that I had with her. She even whispered to me that of all the clients she had, I was the most appreciative of her actions and that she would not mind going all out with me.

My question now is... how long should I book the room for, how much should I pay her for her service, and should I be the one bringing the cap?

Painfully yours,
Fking-gian-brother

Ps: I am not ready to share her with anyone yet. lol
Just do the fire and forget mission. The rest don't need to think too much. To me, it's just a agme she is playing and how many others she is playing this game with, you wouldn't know unless you go and get a private detective to go investigate her activities and report to you back with photos. That will cost $$$. SO, Fire and Forget!
Old 12-04-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Many years back was with a ML older than me and we often go hotel and shopping and she will buy clothes for me too sometimes .
Of cos hotel and condoms you have to pay, so depends on what you seeking ?
By the way side track abit anyone knows which hotels that require 1 ID for check in only nowadays ?
Old 12-04-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Think with big head & not small head. Base the write-up, must be lost in a wonderland. I doubt this is the 1st time going massage ?
Old 12-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybitch View Post
Have you shared you are single or married? And does she mind? Usually if too much KC, they either found someone suitable and want to enjoy (they are human too) or they want to find a partner to settle down, or to find a sugar daddy.
I once patronised a shop where a ML is super good at gfe, she has quite a few sugar daddy, and even today she back to China, sugar daddy still sending her money.
I have also experienced a ML, on my 2nd visit she came on top of me, raw. Thats a crowded area shop and shouldnt be happening. But I stop visiting becos she too much KC and im married. Outside have fun can already, dont want jeopardise marriage.
So, bring your own CD and like other bros shared, book 1st or last booking. If it will happen, it will happen in the shop. If she trying to play fishing with u to hotel, settle a rate with her if you are marrried. If u single, u can play along with her and see how much she is into you.
Wah bro, you sound like a lao jiao. Most of your sharing is heartfelt and authentic, especially the first and last bookings. I can vouch for it, cos most of the action does happen in these time slots. If you can get the girl to do first and last, it means she will fuck you. No ifs and buts. If not now, definitely sometime down the road. Don't be stupid and let her con your money. Insist. otherwise why do awkward and unearthly hours? Last bookings could end in supper and a visit to the hotel. So it depends on how thick your wallet is, and how much time you can spend away from your home. Not applicable to most married men
Old 12-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Everybody felt the last booking the chances of opening up your condom will be higher but that's no true. It depends where the joint is located. Usually they will not raid during peak hours becos they don't want to alarm the public at crowded area or shopping mall. After 8pm onwards when the crowd dispersed is their best time for operations.

Even movie also shows you when is the best time japanese attack pearl harbor.
Old 13-04-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5098 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Everybody felt the last booking the chances of opening up your condom will be higher but that's no true. It depends where the joint is located. Usually they will not raid during peak hours becos they don't want to alarm the public at crowded area or shopping mall. After 8pm onwards when the crowd dispersed is their best time for operations.

Even movie also shows you when is the best time japanese attack pearl harbor.
Senior bro, I hv up yr points for sharing. TQ for the wise analysis.

If u hv points to share, appreciate yr upping. TQ in adv...
Old 13-04-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bros sorry to hijack this thread.

I went for a massage at a spa 2 days ago and opted for the $58 per hour one. The receptionist asked if i know the diff between $58 and $88 and i said i dont know. She said the $88 has hot oil and will relieve tension and more comfortable. I went ahead with the $88 one.

Then the ML lady came in and started with back massage. After that she poured hot oil on my back and stated rubbing and it felt good. Her hands started moving down my butt area ( i was facing down) and lightly ran her fingers across my anus which felt very sensitive and shiok feeling. So i asked her if she can massage below and get a HJ. SHe asked for $150 and i said i only can give $50 as this is the market rate and if all good, i can return to her again.

I also asked her is it true that $58 massage do not include massage below. SHe said only can massage back and the receptionist will do "spot check " to see whic part of the body the massage lady is massaging on and not allowed at groin area. Is this true or did i get scammed?

SO she caressed my dick and balls with the oil and gave me a HJ. Shot within 10 minutes and she said alot of cum. Btw the HJ for $50 was good with hot oil and allowed me to touch her boob on the outside.
Old 13-04-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3326 / Power: 10
Greatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybitch View Post
👍🏽Upped yr pts
Old 13-04-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post
hi bros sorry to hijack this thread.

I went for a massage at a spa 2 days ago and opted for the $58 per hour one. The receptionist asked if i know the diff between $58 and $88 and i said i dont know. She said the $88 has hot oil and will relieve tension and more comfortable. I went ahead with the $88 one.

Then the ML lady came in and started with back massage. After that she poured hot oil on my back and stated rubbing and it felt good. Her hands started moving down my butt area ( i was facing down) and lightly ran her fingers across my anus which felt very sensitive and shiok feeling. So i asked her if she can massage below and get a HJ. SHe asked for $150 and i said i only can give $50 as this is the market rate and if all good, i can return to her again.

I also asked her is it true that $58 massage do not include massage below. SHe said only can massage back and the receptionist will do "spot check " to see whic part of the body the massage lady is massaging on and not allowed at groin area. Is this true or did i get scammed?

SO she caressed my dick and balls with the oil and gave me a HJ. Shot within 10 minutes and she said alot of cum. Btw the HJ for $50 was good with hot oil and allowed me to touch her boob on the outside.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=575921&page=78
Bro u can refer here

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1