The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ★ HIGHLY Recommend mY Spicy 36C BuSty MasseuR ★

Thanks TS for the contact .......

Called up Joan last night and she was asleep already ..... At first thought she making love with someone .... i tell you la her voice damn solid that mine mind was went wild when first heard her that kind of voice ...... OMGGGGG

I ask her is she convenient to talk and free or not and she reply yes ..... SO Sweet la ....... Went to her place and pick her up ...... When i reach her downstair while waiting wow see so many babe walking pass me .... wont know this lady will be like one of them ...... Suddenly got one lady walk towards mine and mine heart start bumping faster ..... OH Dear Is she the lady going to give me a good Rub ..... Ooooo and indeed she is the masseur that i book for .....

So not to waste time we faster get into the car and head to mine Fav Nest .... While in the car we were chit chatting here n there ..... Out of sudden as i just cannot take it i pop out the qns and ask her ..... " IS SHE MAKING LOVE SOMEONE JUST NOW as Her Voice WAS DAMM SOLID THAT MAKE MINE 2IC Melt and buey tahan ..... And finally got the answer that she was asleep and wake up is like that voice .......

Oh Dear Fellow bro if u book her early in the morning or middle of night please be prepare by her this SEXY Teh Voice that make u high n HOT!!!!!
Her frontal assets was damm solid do Not know is real or fake want ..... Make me curious ......

Once in the room i went for a wash up first , as she proceeded to unpack her thing and prepare those necessary thing for the massage ...... When i come out of the room and you know what ..... OH Dear HER THAT SEXY CURVY HOUR GLASS boDy and with nice asset that make u see and cant get the bonK is a damm WASTED .... Those bro who try it and will know what i trying to say .........

Dry up already and she asked me to lie face down on the bed. Can Tell that she was rusty from not practicing her massage skills as what fellow bro earlier on say ..... But she slowly got the momentum and she keep her promised and really give me her best effort as it can tell from the pressing and hardwork ...... Is really hard to find this kind of hardworking masseur around SINGAPORE....

After she was done with my back, turn me over to the front and went on a frontal massage ..... she give mine 2 hand a really good rub while i watching at her nice asset damm solid n make me temp to suck it ..... But I can assure fellow bro out there this gal is really a much different masseur that i had so far ....... I truly appreciated all her hardwork and nice attitude thru out the session without rushing and answering or watching tv ..... she really give her 101% to give me a good service .....

Do you know what !!!! After I came, she quickly cleaned me up and told me to lay down and rest as it was not good to shower immediately and she also went to the bathroom make a warm towel and put it on top of mine 2IC wow the feeling was damm SHIOK and good ...... After that she will sat beside me and started to chit chat with we was like chat thru out the session and she was really humours also ..... And no temper was really a good lady that make u want to make become your char BO ......

Overall it really quite a enjoying session that i had last night ..... Till now i write this MR i still can have nice memory of what we had last night ..... CANT wait to met her up for the 2nd Massage session already .....

Looks : 7/10 Her looks for sure will grow on you .....
Attitude/service: 101% SHE give her 101% to assure us satisfy with her service and her attitude was damm good thru out the session ..... REALLY a worth spend session i had ......
Body: 9/10. OH DEAR I LOVE her BODY alot that make me wantttt to boNK her..... But cant !!!!!!!!! wasted !!!!!!!!!!!!
HJ: 8/10.... ( Damm solid and very hardworking )
Massage: 8.5./10 ( Quite a nice sensual massage i had try ).
Total Damage: S$150 including massage and tips .....
RTM: Surely will and now is planning when to RTM her already .......

Noted: TO FELLOW MASSAGE LOVER THIS IS A EXCELLENT MASSEUR NOT TO MISS...... AND THOSE WHO had Not try it then you must go for it ...... For those who try it really had a good sensual massage BY JOAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH DEAR I LIKE FALL IN LOVE FOR JOAN ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 25-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AP88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ★ HIGHLY Recommend mY Spicy 36C BuSty MasseuR ★

Hi Bro,

Care to share Joan contact?

Thank you!!!
Old 26-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 18
ah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to all
Talking Re: ★ HIGHLY Recommend mY Spicy 36C BuSty MasseuR ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Thanks TS for the contact .......

Called up Joan last night and she was asleep already ..... At first thought she making love with someone .... i tell you la her voice damn solid that mine mind was went wild when first heard her that kind of voice ...... OMGGGGG

I ask her is she convenient to talk and free or not and she reply yes ..... SO Sweet la ....... Went to her place and pick her up ...... When i reach her downstair while waiting wow see so many babe walking pass me .... wont know this lady will be like one of them ...... Suddenly got one lady walk towards mine and mine heart start bumping faster ..... OH Dear Is she the lady going to give me a good Rub ..... Ooooo and indeed she is the masseur that i book for .....

So not to waste time we faster get into the car and head to mine Fav Nest .... While in the car we were chit chatting here n there ..... Out of sudden as i just cannot take it i pop out the qns and ask her ..... " IS SHE MAKING LOVE SOMEONE JUST NOW as Her Voice WAS DAMM SOLID THAT MAKE MINE 2IC Melt and buey tahan ..... And finally got the answer that she was asleep and wake up is like that voice .......

Oh Dear Fellow bro if u book her early in the morning or middle of night please be prepare by her this SEXY Teh Voice that make u high n HOT!!!!!
Her frontal assets was damm solid do Not know is real or fake want ..... Make me curious ......

Once in the room i went for a wash up first , as she proceeded to unpack her thing and prepare those necessary thing for the massage ...... When i come out of the room and you know what ..... OH Dear HER THAT SEXY CURVY HOUR GLASS boDy and with nice asset that make u see and cant get the bonK is a damm WASTED .... Those bro who try it and will know what i trying to say .........

Dry up already and she asked me to lie face down on the bed. Can Tell that she was rusty from not practicing her massage skills as what fellow bro earlier on say ..... But she slowly got the momentum and she keep her promised and really give me her best effort as it can tell from the pressing and hardwork ...... Is really hard to find this kind of hardworking masseur around SINGAPORE....

After she was done with my back, turn me over to the front and went on a frontal massage ..... she give mine 2 hand a really good rub while i watching at her nice asset damm solid n make me temp to suck it ..... But I can assure fellow bro out there this gal is really a much different masseur that i had so far ....... I truly appreciated all her hardwork and nice attitude thru out the session without rushing and answering or watching tv ..... she really give her 101% to give me a good service .....

Do you know what !!!! After I came, she quickly cleaned me up and told me to lay down and rest as it was not good to shower immediately and she also went to the bathroom make a warm towel and put it on top of mine 2IC wow the feeling was damm SHIOK and good ...... After that she will sat beside me and started to chit chat with we was like chat thru out the session and she was really humours also ..... And no temper was really a good lady that make u want to make become your char BO ......

Overall it really quite a enjoying session that i had last night ..... Till now i write this MR i still can have nice memory of what we had last night ..... CANT wait to met her up for the 2nd Massage session already .....

Looks : 7/10 Her looks for sure will grow on you .....
Attitude/service: 101% SHE give her 101% to assure us satisfy with her service and her attitude was damm good thru out the session ..... REALLY a worth spend session i had ......
Body: 9/10. OH DEAR I LOVE her BODY alot that make me wantttt to boNK her..... But cant !!!!!!!!! wasted !!!!!!!!!!!!
HJ: 8/10.... ( Damm solid and very hardworking )
Massage: 8.5./10 ( Quite a nice sensual massage i had try ).
Total Damage: S$150 including massage and tips .....
RTM: Surely will and now is planning when to RTM her already .......

Noted: TO FELLOW MASSAGE LOVER THIS IS A EXCELLENT MASSEUR NOT TO MISS...... AND THOSE WHO had Not try it then you must go for it ...... For those who try it really had a good sensual massage BY JOAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH DEAR I LIKE FALL IN LOVE FOR JOAN ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro m00tix
appreciate for yr MR on Joan .....

More details,pls click the signature below :-
Old 26-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorry me is noob but what is 海底捞月?
Old 26-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
pcc5times deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ah-Miu, thanks for this nice contact. I totally enjoyed myself during the massage session. Joan's attitude is really nice and friendly with super high KC power. I declined to have BM but didn't get any attitude at all. Her strong points are her damn solid figure and her hai di lao yue, which lasted for a really long time and was very thorough - when it was time to turn over I had a sore throat from all the moaning I was doing! haha
Old 27-06-2012, 02:38 AM
Samster

ah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to all

Old 27-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

For More Details Please click on the signature Below
Old 28-06-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

Old 28-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Old 28-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

For More Details Please click on the signature Below
Old 28-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

Old 29-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Make a booking for this Weekend??? Please click on the signature Below for more detail !!!
Old 29-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Pm sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

NEWLY ARRIVE Busty MasseuR has entered the scene.. BUsty MasseuR lovers, quick pick up your phone and make the BooKing Now.... You just relax and leave your body to her and she will help u to relieve all your tensed up muscle include your big head and small head

100% real person photo

Name: Joan

look- 7 Sweet Looking Lady

age- 26

body- 162cm wt 47kg waist 25

boobs- 36C 100% natural round and firm

frenching- N.A

fingering- N.A

bbbj- N.A

Massage- Real Hard Massage
(She will massage u in BIRTHDAY SUIT)

Jua Gen- Normal Not her Strong Point ...

Handjob- Magic Hand That Can Do Wonder!!

海底捞月: 9/10
( heavenly service THAT YOU MUST TRY~! )

Breasts Fuck: 10/10 ( Simply awesome... It's kinda SPECIAL~! ON REQUEST !!!)

Autoroam- Allow

FJ- N.A

Gfe/Attitude- 9 ( BEWARE HIGH KC POWER)
attitude- very good, your wish is her command... SERVE YOU LIKE A KING!!!

Note- Other Service Like Breasts Fuck, Breasts Massage Please Neg With her in Advance before going any further!!!

DAMAGE AT 100/90min
For FULL SERVICE MASSAGE + 1 HJ or 1 JG ONLY
( Exclude ROOM )

OPERATING HOUR : 12pm to 12am daily

Please take good care of this sweet sexy lady !!!!!

Please PM ME For HER CONTACT !!!!!
Old 29-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Pm sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread