The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What price for a sister's secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngJenni View Post
TS you are doing fine, please continue
I m fine, thank you....

I'll take a rest first and to find more exciting stories to share. But they won't be mine for sure, as mine would be too Singlish and old school type. Not fit for you guys here whom can currently enjoy the true meaning of XXX, unlike my time spent in SG 35 years ago.

I'll make a come back when you are ready....Thank you once again for your kind understanding.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What price for a sister's secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngJenni View Post
TS you are doing fine, please continue
I m fine, thank you....

I'll take a rest first and to find more exciting stories to share. But they won't be mine for sure, as mine would be too Singlish and old school type. Not fit for you guys here whom can currently enjoy the true meaning of XXX, unlike my time spent in SG 35 years ago.

I'll make a come back when you are ready....Thank you once again for your kind understanding.

Kiasu Sam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1