The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
RolfBenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MILF is really meant for her:)

Read if you interested in MILF story. Skip if you are not! Excuss my grammars and tense as I type directly on the spot and too lazy to spell check. True or not, does not matters as long as it can turn you on, can already lah!

It happened about three months ago and it IS really the best time of my life. Totally unexpected that lady luck finally shone on me after 40yes plus.. Can be pretty nasty later in the chapters, so beware and hold on to your seat She is about mid 30s as she refused to tell me her real age. She dressed well, like thos tai tai type.

How we met? I happened to be in the right place, at the right time I was jogging back to my car in a open car park at east coast park, when I saw a lady in distress from a few cars away. She was squatting down looking at the tire of her car and I realised that it was punctured! I was so damn tired after my run and I just wanted to pretend not to bother and mind my own business. But the moment she stood up, with her ass facing my direction, my instinct told me to kaypoh and help her up.

She was wearing a light pink tight pants, like those aerobics kind. Wow! The shape of her ass, rather on the big side, attracted my attention. So I walked nearer to her and stared at her big moonies, when I spotted the shape of her tiny thongs beneath. She turned around when I asked her whether she needed any help. She seemed happy to see me and of said she would be glad if I could help up.

So lan lan, hardworkingly changed the tire for her and got my hands all black. Really nice car, a rather new bm 5 series. In my mind, I was already thinking about how to get to know her more, or rather get to know her 'body' more.. While changing, my eyes kept glancing at her. She looked hot! Sweaty and delicious! At one point, I was too late as she spoted me looking down at her t-shirt and spotted her sports bra. She pretend as if nothing happened and I also pretend lor. Not sure she could be eaten type one or not. So told myself have to take the guts to test test her out!

to be continued soon.
Old 27-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF is really meant for her:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolfBenz View Post
Read if you interested in MILF story. Skip if you are not! Excuss my grammars and tense as I type directly on the spot and too lazy to spell check. True or not, does not matters as long as it can turn you on, can already lah!

It happened about three months ago and it IS really the best time of my life. Totally unexpected that lady luck finally shone on me after 40yes plus.. Can be pretty nasty later in the chapters, so beware and hold on to your seat She is about mid 30s as she refused to tell me her real age. She dressed well, like thos tai tai type.

How we met? I happened to be in the right place, at the right time I was jogging back to my car in a open car park at east coast park, when I saw a lady in distress from a few cars away. She was squatting down looking at the tire of her car and I realised that it was punctured! I was so damn tired after
my run and I just wanted to pretend not to bother and mind my own business. But the moment she stood up, with her ass facing my direction, my instinct told me to kaypoh and help her up.

She was wearing a light pink tight pants, like those aerobics kind. Wow! The shape of her ass, rather on the big side, attracted my attention. So I walked nearer to her and stared at her big moonies, when I spotted the shape of her tiny thongs beneath. She turned around when I asked her whether she needed any help. She seemed happy to see me and of said she would be glad if I could help up.

So lan lan, hardworkingly changed the tire for her and got my hands all black. Really nice car, a rather new bm 5 series. In my mind, I was already thinking about how to get to know her more, or rather get to know her 'body' more..
While changing, my eyes kept glancing at her. She looked hot! Sweaty and delicious! At one point, I was too late as she spoted me looking down at her t-
shirt and spotted her sports bra. She pretend as if nothing happened and I also pretend lor. Not sure she could be eaten type one or not. So told myself have to take the guts to test test her out!

to be continued soon.
You know what is so popular about bm?
Do you know bm car has no spare tyre. 5er some more.
Old 27-08-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Kurios,

maybe you can enlighten us on why BMs are so popular.

Didn't know BMWs have no spare tyres. I only know BMX don't have.
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi RolfBenz,pls continued ... soon.
Old 27-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Bro Kurios,

hmmm.. new BMW are equipped with Run flat tires which still allow to move at 70km/hr, therefore spare tires are not given by BMW. however, old BMW are still given spare tyre, which are located at the back of the booth.

anyway please continue the story.
Old 27-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Bro Kurios,

Their tyres are run flats, once punctured are still able to travel a shirt distance but would still require a new tire shortly after or repaired. Not the most comfortable set of wheels imo
Old 27-08-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
hmmm.. new BMW are equipped with Run flat tires which still allow to move at 70km/hr, therefore spare tires are not given by BMW. however, old BMW are still given spare tyre, which are located at the back of the booth.

anyway please continue the story.
Yep bro you are right man, the new F10 series have had got no spares, and they do not get puncture, also is the tyres are loosing pressure, the computer inboard will detect and would immediate sound out......... Hummmmmm......
Old 27-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Punter888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPunter888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is quite normal for BM owner to change aftermarket sport rims but I still doubt they will place an extra rim at their boot.
Old 27-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

East coast girl

I heard the same story somewhere here someway back i think.

Anyhow, sit here look see look see
Old 27-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
manitou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Their breakdown service is very efficient. They take about 30 minutes to reach you.
Old 27-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

i UPZ your Reps liao. Please return the courtesy back.

Also please complete your story as i am looking forward to the nasty parts. (dirty/rough sex i hope)
Old 28-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

Thks to the two bros who had upped me. Will write again.

This BM got a spare tyre. Think it must be an optional purchase as it was still fully wrapped up and not used before. I never stated it is the latest model. It is not but it looked new and well maintained. Not familiar with BMs so not sure which year model it was. I ended up using a electic pump, those that plucked in to the cig holder. I did not actually change the whole tyre as I not familiar and could not find the jack either. I did not want to write a long story on the tyre changing as it was not important and does nothing to the story at all.

I found out the car belonged to her husband and she was clueless about car nor tyre. She could have just called the bm team or AA but she did not know as this is the first she gonna tyre puncture and she seldom drove this car too as she got her own car.

Anywhere, I was in a hurry, so she just drove to the workshop and leave the car there and I drove her home, giving me a good chance to attack She thanked me for the help but did not invite me to her place as maybe not convenient. But luckily she did say she would love to buy me lunch or dinner and of coz, I quickly accepted and suggested dinner that night!

I went to pick her up in my old japanese car. she looked really good to eat! She worn a jacket with only a tube inside. Looked like can easily pulled down her tube and rubba. Her skirt was those knee-length flare type. My mind was going wild thinking maybe she worn skirt, so as to give me easy access, hehe. I looked at her as if I already undressing her at that moment. So I just commented and flattered her as lady usually loved ito hear it. I said things like she wore so nice and her dressing were very nice and sexy and looked good on her. Guessed it boosted her mood with my words.

It worked as she seemed more relaxed and comfortable with me and so we just kept chatting in general things. We went for dinner, nothing much happened except more talk and back top the car and I started to test her out by asking sexy question.

I saw several rings on both her hands and asked, "So you are married?"

"Yes, you noticed? You?"

"Of coz, I do coz I always love to observe and pay attention to the person I am speaking to. I am same like you, married"

"Oh, I see. I like guys.. no, what I mean is I like people to pay attention to me too. It makes me feel good too"

"You got the charisma and the style, sure people will be attracted to you. I for sure love talking to you too." In my mind, I for sure love to get between your legs soon as my kuku already hardened while chatting... and teasing.

She just smiled and as if waiting for move or what. I not sure also. So need to asked her more for testing. "You husband must be a very busy man and I thank you for able to come out and buy me diinner tonight." I smiled.

"Oh yes, he is very busy. Always flying off here and there."

Wah, hosay liao! and so I asked, "Oh, so must be outstation this few days"

She shyly said, "Yes, he flew off this morning, probably for few days."

Oh no, why was she telling me all this for? Must be a hint, man...... My cock rise again the moment I heard that and that meant I could poke her for the next few nights? Hehe, dream on.

"Oh is it. Well, you can always come out with your friends or whoever and keep yourself occupied." And I quickly chipped in, "I happen to have nothing on too this few days."

She smiled at me again as if trying to pick up what I was trying to say. I was still driving at that time and I decided to take the risk and turn into a covered carpark and said, "Don't mind I just park here for a while, so easier to chat. She did not say no and that meant consent! Good chance liao.....

I parked at a quiet and darker spot. My mind was thinking fast, maybe her hubby neglected her and so she need it too or what? I looked at her and she was still smiling back at me. She was in a good mood now, so it's now or never.

To be continue very soon
Old 28-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

I thought fast of what to said. Not too soft nor too offending as she might back off. I said, "I don't like young girls, I like talking to lady of your age." Of coz I love young girls too but in front of her, must carry her to make her high lah!

"Oh really? I like talking to you too."

Wah, my points went up again! "Oh, thanks. And you know I like chatting with married woman too."

"Oh.. why married woman?"

"Coz I am not looking for a wife or what! Maybe, looking for a mutual friend. Both of us understand each other or something like that."

"True, I also not wanting another husband also."

"Married women usually more mature in their talking and usually knows what they want."

"I see, so you can tell what they wanted?"

"Somethings coz they will give some hint at times as they are usually more experience, you know? Can share share our experience" I said cheekily and I guessed she already got the hint but she seems to like to play hard to get and pretended to act innocent from the answer she replied.

"Quite true...but experience in what?" She seemed to lead me on when she said this last sentence.

So I daringly tease back, "You know, experiece in so many things and ways, especially when comes to life experiences, like love and also those thing where humans love and need it."

"What things? She seemed blurred but also seemed like she knew.

"Aiya, you know. It's fun and feel good. You and your hubby need to do it and same goes for me, me and my wife do it on a regualr basis."

"Oh I see...." She smiled shyly and as if waiting for me to say more.

"I love it! We do it often last time but nowadays, she like no more interest and so I have to find it outside lor."

"Oh....u mean she don't like it? You really eat outisde?"

"Nothing to hide from you lah. I always have to coax her to do it till I also sian liao. And more, for us guys, we usually love to have other choices. everyday same dish, also sian liao! So got chance, will find those no strings attached one lor!" I looked at her reaction and quickly chipped in and ask her while it was still in this subject, "So you like it. I mean sex? It your sex life ok? Hope you don't mind me asking as it is just for curiousity only."

"No problem asking. I like it of coz but he always so busy, hardling have the time for me, so sad!"

"How can it be, you are so sexy and disirable. If u are my wife, I will keep you warm in bed every night!" Of coz, it was easy for me to say it, hehe.

"Really? Too bad we are!"

"I know we are not but when a guy and a girl alone together, no need to be husband/wife or gf/bf than can do it mah. As long as both party agree, both also can have fun with nothing attached. After done, they both go back to their own life parthner. And if they wanted, can always meet up again, just like those fuck-buddy!" It was obvious already as I already gave her so many hints and now waiting for her to repond or not.

"hmmm..... u have those buddy before? What do they do?"

Haha, I caught her attention and now since she asked, it meant she got some interest and so I make up story as I never had before lah.

"Yes, got one before. She also married but she love it. We met whenever she need it. No love at all but only purely sex. Somethings we fucked two to three times too! Sorry, hope you don't mind my language"

"It's ok, no problem. Sounds fun. Do you still meet up?"

"Too bad, no more liao as it was many years ago and we alreasy lost touch. So now looking for a new one lor!" I said this while looking sirectly at her eyes and gauging for her reactions.

"My husband is a good man but too bad, he is not great on bed, but still, not so nice to cheat lah."

"No need to cheat. We just touch touch can already lor. Not considered cheat mah. And moreover, for all you know, he always eat outside while oversea, you also won't know, right? So why deprived yourself your fun!" So bad of me to use psychol method but my small head is thinking at that time, so hit lah! Maybe she had already eat outside too with others but play innocent nw!

"Well, of coz I wont know he did or not.."

At that moment, I did not care anymore as I knew unlikely she would object and so I put my hands on my bulge on my pants and zipped it down to expose it to her, "See, all this talk already make it so hard and ready! Wanna feel it?"

"She stared at my exposed cock but was not shocked. She kinda amused. So I took her hands and place it on my cock for her and move it up and down a little. "I want you to feel it and I'm sure you will like it" as I leaned forward and whispered to her in her ears. She wasn't sure what to react but the plus points was she did not object nor pull her hands away. She still kuay kuay touching my cock, making it grew even harder in her smooth hands.

To be continued
Old 28-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

wah, TS is a good talker
Old 28-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30767 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story! camping here.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1