The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
for first timers, pls remember to bring yr parking ticket along. remember to pay yr parking at the recept counter hor.
Actually, it is cheaper to pay at ticket machine if you leave before 5 or 6 pm as it cost RM 1 to park there.
Recept counter charge standard RM 2 for parking if you pay there regardless of what time you leave unless you dun mind paying extra RM 1.

I usually go on weekday afternoon and leave before 6 pm so I normally pay RM 1 at ticket machine as advised by recept counter.
They said it is cheaper if I pay at ticket machine.

I think before 5/6 pm is RM 1 per entry.
After 5/6pm is RM 1 per hour if I am not mistaken.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic73 View Post
Actually, it is cheaper to pay at ticket machine if you leave before 5 or 6 pm as it cost RM 1 to park there.
Recept counter charge standard RM 2 for parking if you pay there regardless of what time you leave unless you dun mind paying extra RM 1.

I usually go on weekday afternoon and leave before 6 pm so I normally pay RM 1 at ticket machine as advised by recept counter.
They said it is cheaper if I pay at ticket machine.

I think before 5/6 pm is RM 1 per entry.
After 5/6pm is RM 1 per hour if I am not mistaken.
rm1/entry meh? i always thought it's rm1/hour. hmm....
i do just for convenience sake. also i think the machines don't accept new notes.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 03-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i think you're talking about 6% government charges? should be absorbed ba, don't see this extra charge anywhere.
I think he could be referring to the fee charged by the processing bank. In SG the merchants have to pay a transaction fee which is usually absorbed by them as they have been advised not to pass on the fees to the customers. But not all merchants follow the advise and some do charge their customers.

An example is the taxi company Comfort.... recently they refused to accept Visa cards because Visa admonished them for collecting the service fee from the customers.... so instead of absorbing the fee they rather do away with the service.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 15
pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys!

Had no.92 for lunch in the 238rm package.
her name is koko. Petite and small sized. About 1.6m tall.

Boobs: A-B

Long haired and smiling she entered the room. SOP bath and licking. Gentle and sensual touches. No unnecessary stereo. Good for those who don't like lots of drama. Service is average but needs to learn more. Overall quite good.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I think he could be referring to the fee charged by the processing bank. In SG the merchants have to pay a transaction fee which is usually absorbed by them as they have been advised not to pass on the fees to the customers. But not all merchants follow the advise and some do charge their customers.

An example is the taxi company Comfort.... recently they refused to accept Visa cards because Visa admonished them for collecting the service fee from the customers.... so instead of absorbing the fee they rather do away with the service.
oic, in any case, i see lots of people using cc to pump petrol. i suppose the processing fee is negligible.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 03-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
oic, in any case, i see lots of people using cc to pump petrol. i suppose the processing fee is negligible.
There are advantages to using cc to pay for your petrol.
1. You enjoy a better exchange rate from your bank.
2. The service fee is absorbed by the petrol company.
3. You save in the form of rebates/cashback from the Visa or MasterCard companies.
4. You collect points which can be used to redeem gifts/vouchers.
5. You dun have to carry unnecessary cash making you less attractive to those robbers.
6. Petrol is so much cheaper in JB than in Singapore.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
rm1/entry meh? i always thought it's rm1/hour. hmm....
i do just for convenience sake. also i think the machines don't accept new notes.
Yah bro. I thought it was 1RM per hour as well. I just found an old receipt issued by the ticket machine there...I parked at around 2pm and left at around 3:30pm and was charged 2RM.

Anyway, not only does the ticket machine not accept the new RM notes, I don't think it accepts the new RM coin series as well (the gold coloured sen).
Old 04-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Between these 2 spa, ZON & GBW.... which one is better?
Old 04-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
That would depends on what rocks your boat.

If I just want to bonk and have plenty of spare time to wait.... I go to GBW. They have more girls there although the food, facilities and staffs are terrible. It is also more expensive than the other spas.

If I want to relax and de-stress myself, my preferred joint now is ZON. The quality of their girls have improved although less than GBW. The staffs are service oriented and pleasant. The facilities have undergone upgrading and the atmosphere there is simply so shiok and relaxing. And the cost of spending an afternoon is still cheaper than GBW despite being more generous with tips for the staff.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
There are advantages to using cc to pay for your petrol.
1. You enjoy a better exchange rate from your bank.
2. The service fee is absorbed by the petrol company.
3. You save in the form of rebates/cashback from the Visa or MasterCard companies.
4. You collect points which can be used to redeem gifts/vouchers.
5. You dun have to carry unnecessary cash making you less attractive to those robbers.
6. Petrol is so much cheaper in JB than in Singapore.
all points noted. last point has no relevance. hehehe

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by upmountain View Post
Yah bro. I thought it was 1RM per hour as well. I just found an old receipt issued by the ticket machine there...I parked at around 2pm and left at around 3:30pm and was charged 2RM.

Anyway, not only does the ticket machine not accept the new RM notes, I don't think it accepts the new RM coin series as well (the gold coloured sen).
ya, that's what i was quite irritated about. dowan end up i have to go searching for someone to exchange for old notes.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post

what are you looking for? a place to relax long hours or a place to bonk girls with wide varieties?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
That would depends on what rocks your boat.

If I just want to bonk and have plenty of spare time to wait.... I go to GBW. They have more girls there although the food, facilities and staffs are terrible. It is also more expensive than the other spas.

If I want to relax and de-stress myself, my preferred joint now is ZON. The quality of their girls have improved although less than GBW. The staffs are service oriented and pleasant. The facilities have undergone upgrading and the atmosphere there is simply so shiok and relaxing. And the cost of spending an afternoon is still cheaper than GBW despite being more generous with tips for the staff.

sorry, i don't see how GBW is more expensive. tipping aside that is.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-09-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My friend say the cig smell in gbw very stromg. From the moment u step in till the moment u step out. True or nt? He also say cant select the girls. But i read tt some ppl get to see them catwalk. How to do tt? Thx
Old 05-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 15
pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To me gbw is still cheaper by quite a fair bit. To me I always spend more at zon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1