The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Meet up with ruby a few times and she is currently my fav ML girl.
Look like lin xin ru. Sadly she is leaving soon.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=448150

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 12-06-2014 at 12:28 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johntailan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Crystal from shenhua.

Just visited this lovely chick. had a sore back. after the session, omg better than tcm. juagen was to die for. she had nice boobies to boot, and auto roam can lah. best sgd spent so far. bros need to try, dun think so much. will i rtm? hell yeah.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gohkingson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anybody tried Ye Zi b4..? Care to share?
Old 11-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

hmmm anyone noticed naibunchan's original MR on angel is somehow deleted? i wonder why...
Old 12-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
hmmm anyone noticed naibunchan's original MR on angel is somehow deleted? i wonder why...
I don't think I did that lol Sometimes the original poster requested SBF boss to delete or the account got deleted.

Bro Mr_don_juan - thanks for editing your post. I really appreciate that you don't spam this thread, even though it's about one of the nicest SYTs I've ever met and recommend
Old 12-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I don't think I did that lol Sometimes the original poster requested SBF boss to delete or the account got deleted.

Bro Mr_don_juan - thanks for editing your post. I really appreciate that you don't spam this thread, even though it's about one of the nicest SYTs I've ever met and recommend
Hehe fair and square. No worries and thanks for your lengthy pm bro

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 12-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Crossposting with slight edits from ChillNRelax's English thread.. It's not often I find a ML that can speak English so it's great to finally try someone NOT from Liltiger's stable and is really good, in my books.

Original post can be found here on the English speaking massage girls thread - go visit and subscribe to that thread if you are like me, have only Primary 1 Mandarin lol.
Quote:

Went to Venus tonight, and first, she's not feeling too good (headache) and got muddled up with her scheduling and double booked two bros tonight without realising it. She was really sad (with hint of panic) that she messed that up and was quite apologetic. Bros who were planning on visiting Venus tonight and kana the double booking, I was there and she was genuinely apologetic about it. She's not trying to fly aeroplane or trying to pull a fast one, she just forgot that she already booked someone else... just putting that on record first.

But even with her headache, I have to say, she worked the WHOLE hour and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented.

So let's start from the top... This is Venue/Annie:

Her SBF thread can be found here (SimonQing) and here (Aprilla125)
Her website info can be found here (prcdreamsangel) and here (forbiddencity)

Location: As stated, in Balestier area, with ample parking nearby. Her flat is secure and her room is small but cozy with ensuite bathroom.
Looks: As shown in the photos, which are quite accurate. 7/10. Not as cute as Liltiger's Ruby/Fate/Cutie but pleasant face that grows on you.
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically D cups and very very nice. Very slight tummy but only if she bends forward lol. A perfect natural body on a SYT.
Boobs: D cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier than Pussylicker's Niki or Liltiger's Chaste I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man
Massage: Despite headache, she was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. You could see she's suffering from it from all those muscle relaxing patches she has on her arm and shoulder. 8/10.
Shower: I was early and had to wait for a bit in the evening humidity, so had to take a shower, and she went in to shower me. Very nicely done and while not as seductive as ATa, it still feels like I'm being pampered by a SYT. She was in her tiny panties when she showered me up. Offered mouthwash too! Great
JG: I asked if she can do JG and she did a short one and hit all the right spots. Not pro like shakyywayy but good enough for a quick maintenance. It showed cos my usually uncooperative dick got hard under her caring hands and boobs
BM: After the hard massage (it was cold, she had a shirt on and panties only), she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back. It was done with powder and was short but nice. I don't usually get hard from BM nowadays but it was nevertheless pleasurable.
HJ: Now this was amazing. I don't cum easily at all, and she took her time getting me hard. This SYT working both hands on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the side and with both hands continued to work on dicky. Kneeling beside me, my hands started to autoroam her body (everywhere is nice on her)... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas lol. She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster.
Service: It was great to talk to a PRC in English, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me. Hence, when she realised she was double booked by mistake, she had the worried look and we talked about how to resolve this problem. Hope the bros who kana the double booking can be sympathetic about this.
RTM: Definitely. She'll be here for a while and it's rare for me to have good chemistry with a SYT, but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 HJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xHJs from a SYT like her. She said her hands get damn tired from 2 HJs but she still does it cos it's her stated menu. I told her I needed only 1 HJ and use the time for massage instead.
I am impressed by her massage skills, her hj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Rare to find someone like this... outside of liltiger's stable haha :P

Damage: $100 + tips.
Definitely one to return, and treasure! Thanks ChillnRelax for this recommendation!

Sidenote: Between Ling Er and Venus, now that I've tried both... I'm more inclined to be a regular of Venus. She's a SYT (Ling Er a MILF), nice natural boobs (Ling Er has nice big F cups but might be slightly enhanced), SYT body (Ling Er MILF body), although both are friendly and service oriented friendly (to me). Suggest to the bro who asked for comparison - try both and see for yourself LOL
Old 12-06-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
legaia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongKing View Post
Just tried Fate today... honestly I don't understand what's the fuss about her.
1st look, her face looks a bit artificial and skinny, like ever on ice or cough syrup. During the massage session, she is always making small giggles and act cute sound which sounds fake, making me uncomfortable. She don't even bother to wear her bra and panties, which makes her look cheap.. Strength wise not that great, so asked her to stop after about 15 minutes.

Turned over and immediately she attached my bro. Touches not that sensual, and I began caressing her boobs to make myself aroused. Boobs seems to be enhanced, a bit to hard and perky. Not natural. She gets wet easily, and of course I won't go painting her(dunno how many bros lick her... Argh..) Only plus point is her smooth skin.

After a bit of foreplay, she starts to pump my bro with her hands. Quite mechanical, and she always make loud moaning sound(yawn..) Took quite a while, at least half an hour before I finally release my load.

Personally I'd rate her 6/10.
One man's meat is another man's poison. Even if you don't like her, from your MR, it seems like she is trying hard to please. That's a lot better than those 30 min rush job.
Old 12-06-2014, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1st look, her face looks a bit artificial and skinny, like ever on ice or cough syrup. During the massage session, she is always making small giggles and act cute sound which sounds fake, making me uncomfortable. She don't even bother to wear her bra and panties, which makes her look cheap.. Strength wise not that great, so asked her to stop after about 15 minutes.

Turned over and immediately she attached my bro. Touches not that sensual, and I began caressing her boobs to make myself aroused. Boobs seems to be enhanced, a bit to hard and perky. Not natural. She gets wet easily, and of course I won't go painting her(dunno how many bros lick her... Argh..) Only plus point is her smooth skin.

After a bit of foreplay, she starts to pump my bro with her hands. Quite mechanical, and she always make loud moaning sound(yawn..) Took quite a while, at least half an hour before I finally release my load.

Honest I also don't understand what happened to you as every single words of yours seem marking her although one man meat could be another poison. Likely you are today 12 or 1pm bro right

I have seen her in person so many times and infact last few days just met her only. Face artificial, ice or cough syrup??? Nevermind, I leave it to bros to judge. I had compile the consolidated FRs from bros for easy reference. Pls refer link below.

Many bros look for ML always wished for them to be naked especially if it a chio SYT. Fate's TS also stated in the advertising what make her special is she do her massage in naked. Yet you say it is cheap???

Making small giggles and act cute sound which sounds fake, making me uncomfortable?? Well, guess it is up to individual to define FAKE. Bro stiffness find it shiok and many bros like her voices and moaned infact. Refer link again pls.

Massage strength wise NVM, individual too so I wouldn't say anything except see the link for bros FR.

Turn over attacked your most sensitive area also kpkb??? Indeed funny. Boobs enhance and abit hard??? Wow..... None of the FRs even say anything about hard or enhance. Either you super sensitive or the rest of bros hands alittle numb I guess.

She get wet easily and you have to emphasis (Don't know how many bros lick her . argh!) What wrong bro??? You never ever paint before???

Mechanical HJ??? See FR link pls.

Overall bros, pls judge yourself to determine how true is this FR from senior samster chiongking pls. I only stated my observation that I think it is out to kill that all.

坦白说兄弟, 我不知道你到底哪出了问题。虽然说萝卜青菜各有所爱,但整体你的报告给人的感觉比较像是要置人 于死地; 而且是特意要诬陷缘份的。难道你就是今天中午12或一点的兄弟?

我见过缘份好多次了,甚至几天前才刚见面罢了。她的面孔像人造的?冰冷如喝了咳嗽药水??天啊。算了。请看 下面我为她统计的报告。 让其他兄弟的报告证明她的样貌如何吧。免得说我偏见。

许多兄弟如果找到年轻漂亮的按摩师, 全都巴不得美眉可以脱光光帮他们按摩。但你却说看起来很贱??我想你脑筋有点问题吧??再说, 她的网主也已经声明她的特点就是裸体按摩啊。 你没看到吗?

缘分窃窃私语的笑声和你所谓的装可爱的声音让你觉得很假, 很不舒服?算了。这个也是个人的看法,我不想争论。 但兄弟Stiffness还有其他的兄弟可受用的很呢。请看统计报告,别说我口说无凭。至于你也嫌弃她按摩 的功夫, 哈哈。我还是让统计报告证明好了。

缘分按摩完毕在你转身后攻击你的小弟弟?这也不对吗?请问攻击你最敏感也最爽的地方也错的话;那我真不知道 她应该攻击哪啊?

胸部好像是假的,有点硬??? 我个人感觉并不硬。 我看遍了所有的报告也没人提起过。我想或许是你那娇嫩的双手特别敏感, 不然就是我们其他兄弟的手特别笨拙吧。呵呵。

缘分的小妹妹那容易淫水泛滥, 你也特别强调。。。呃。。。。不知道多少男人舔过那???大哥,你从来没舔过女人那吗??为何要呃。。。。 最后,你觉得她打飞机很机械化。 这个还是让其他兄弟的供词作证好了。

总结, 我个人觉得你好像是故意要刁难她写得那么夸张。啥都嫌弃。我就让各位兄弟自己去看报告与我的解说去判断与结 论谁说的才是可靠的吧。并不是一定资深的网友说的就是真理哦。

http://sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...&postcount=263

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 12-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 22
ChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lau Eh, give honest fr also kena flamed by Okt. For guys who have been in the forum long enough, you'll be able to differentiate between a genuine fr and fake frs spammed by okts. Dun wish to go into war of words here. If you say she's good that means I'm no good loh. Of course there's a plus point for her. Although she took so long to make me cum, she's still all smiles. End of story

Last edited by ChiongKing; 12-06-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah lau Eh, give honest fr also kena flamed by Okt. For guys who have been in the forum long enough, you'll be able to differentiate between a genuine fr and fake frs spammed by okts. Dun wish to go into war of words here. If you say she's good that means I'm no good loh. Of course there's a plus point for her. Although she took so long to make me cum, she's still all smiles. End of story
To me, if she is no good, I simply say won't rtn. That's it.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think Fate is still better than more than 8-9 different gals that I had tried but did not bother to write FR for. Attitude and service far surpass the average gals.

Quote:

Old 12-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
liltigercub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks Bro for the NEGATIVE feedback. This is really a first since she got listed on our site.

First and foremost, let us get the records straight. I for one do not use clones to post MRs to help our lasses. This is a fact that all Bros know. I will not use clones to post fake MRs to help our lasses if even if their business is bad. All MRs are genuine and are posted by happy Bros in recognition of their hard work.

Secondly we are not OKT as you have claimed. We are known as webmasters who are only in charge of advertising their services. We do not take a cut from their earnings. Kindly get your facts right.

Lastly and most importantly, we all know what transpired during the one hour session with her that 'inspired' you to post this negative MR here that you know will hurt her business. Some things are better left unsaid and i shall left this drift as a face saving grace for you.

This is a thread for sharing many thanks to the effort of Bro stiffness. Let us use this thread for its real purpose and not for our own selfish gains. If you have noticed, i rarely post here unless my attention is needed like now.

Thank you for the effort and of course not forgetting the support.

Million thanks Bro!
Old 12-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 13
ChicStation is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChicStation is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChicStation is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Its true. Seems like u are out to boycott. Your words are strong.
If its her service bad, its a mystery. From all the feedback, its abit weird for a drastic change.
Or if its your mood that day was lousy which made every effort she made lousy.
Or is it you wanted something and didnt get. So this became her punishment from you?

Spoke up cos i tried her twice before, no complains.
Mayb you should read the post from TS before u headed down for a nude massage. Chinatown has massage palours where girls are clothed (not looking cheap) but still do hj.

Old 12-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol..... flame? I think I give you substantial rationale rather than flaming right? As for some rating which is really depend on individual I also didnt say you are wrong but I provide data isnt it?

Anyway what you demand from her is unreasonable that why she didnt give in la.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1