The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-08-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried GMC Gentleman's Clubs a couple of times before. Today I was thinking to have Gracie or Sugar for lunch. OKT recommend to have some Sugar, add some sweetness to life.

To summaries encounter. When I entered, real person is not as fair as photos posted. I think is quite common and usual, as girls like to add filter or due to beauty effect on camera these days. So I realised, sometimes photos posted are edited by the ladies, not the stable or okt.

Sugar is not very slim, skinny type. So don't have extremely high expectations, that you are expecting a slim skinny fair girl. But she's guaranteed young. 1999, 24yo. English communication probably a 6.5/10. If you are massage lover, will be a plus plus point. As she worked in massage shop in Thailand for 2 years plus.

Below are some photos taken during my session. Unedited nor filtered pics. And approved by her. Photos are taken using her phone, with permission then she sent to me. For FR purposes and sharing with bros here.

Old 17-08-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
malahotpot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymalahotpot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Another new girl from sugar stable...
Fr for Grape (Sugar)

Young, short, quite fair, and very cute (she kept her glasses on throughout which I liked) She prefers using English vs Mandarin as her English is slightly better

BBBJ: No PSE facefuck type of thing, but she does go deep by herself.

FJ: Good initiative and no complaints

Overall a cute and pleasant fuck

Last edited by malahotpot; 17-08-2023 at 05:18 PM.
Old 17-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goneforgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried for Chelsea Lust365

Face: 8.5/10 Sweet SYT type of face which grows over the session.
Skin: 8/10 Normal thai tan skin tone, smooth
Body: 8.5/10 with quite a shapely figure and her natural 'C' cup boobs which matches her slim body.
French: 9/10 DFK wet and we kiss like long lost lovers. totally into it as i'm a frenching person.
Lovehole: 8.5/10 Natural wet and warm. Finger and licking no issue. Pretty sensitive. Jeez.
Catbath: 8.5/10 Sucking and soft licking of nips makes me high and mari kita very soon and she went down with the to blow my lil bro.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good sucking wet BBBJ with lots of tongue action in between. slurping BBBJ which almost make me CIM but i ask her to stop.
Action: 8.5/10 Started off with her riding on top of me and changed several positions in between. very initiative of her on this. stamina pretty good too.
GFE: 8/10 Need time to warm up. Offered a massage and 2nd shot went smoothly well as she was initiative.

RTF: Maybe. Too many selections from this stable. OKT response fast and detailed.

Thanks for reading and hope it will help brothers make a better decision.
Old 17-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Akboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harruper View Post
Just had my session with Dice from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=951411&highlight=

My own preference: this is the most friendliest okt I met, cause this gem i request for 2 times okt said timing not match. Today finally I got her and okt very fast and prompt reply.

Location: RLD and lady will come down and pick me up to her room cause I don't want to get registered. Service gaogao

Looks: Sharp feature and Chio type. Seriously real life more pretty then photo posted. Won't reject.

Body: Sexy and curvy figure, smooth skin. Some ink on her body. Thai tanned. Boobs natural and able to zhut and teh.

Frenching: we french like long lost couple, having tongue war.

Bbbj: Suck me like a pro! Keep going non stop for EST. 10mins. No teeth feel and handsfree. DT at times.

FJ: Tight pussy! Good coordination and moans stereo. Able to withstand long pentrating and long fuck. Good attitude gem.

RTF material!

Just had a intense session with Dice, previous reviews on her is accurate. Something to add on is she loves Anal sex, I harder I pump her the wetter her love hole get
Old 17-08-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold

Went for Random Bonk from Lust365.
Many New Girls see till blur just let Bro Lust assign since all looks good.
Gotten Racheal a bit Ting Tong happy cheerful girl. Video on their TG.

Location: Check with OKT. Convenient Parking and near MRT. Love the Privacy of this place.
OKT: Fast replies as always
Looks: 9/10 Same as Pic legit stable not the first time getting from them
Body: 9/10 Nice Curves loves her nice natural Big B/C boobs with nice nipples
Shower: 8/10 Wash me very very clean
BBBJ: 10/10 Deepthroat loves her BBBJ and no teeth. Can go long.
CIM: 10/10 Suck me Dry every drop at extra $30
Catbath: 10/10 attack my nipples which is my sensitive part. Return her my catbath nicely lol
Painting: 9/10 Shaved.
FJ: 10/10 Tight and willing to change positions
RTF: Yes she's a RTF material for sure if i can get a slot
Damage: $160/90Mins/2Shots Random Bonk Deal +$30 for CIM
Old 17-08-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xue fr Utopia
Highlights: Fair like local chi, gentle
Okt/Loc/Px: Fast response, li
Looks: 8/10 Got bit hk star looks, wont reject
Body: 8/10 quite slim, fair for thai, enhanced c boobs, ok
French: 8/10 Ok
Bbbj: 8/10 Decent, gd pace
Fj: 8/10 Can take looong n hard pounding, quite accommodating
Gfe: 8/10 Ok attitude, bit green, thai gentleness
Overall: 8/10
Old 17-08-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wettisyu is Cool - loads of Potential

FR - Joy at Seduction

When she opened the door, really surprise me that her real person is much beautiful than her photos.

Face: 9/10, beautiful long hair, dream girl type
Body: 9.5/10, very smooth and white colour skin, slim, curve and no tummy, I have to give high score here
Boobs: D cup and beautiful shape
Shower: 8.5/10 much better than standard
Catbath: 9.5/10 she has special skill for it, I feel very good
French: 9/10 yes
Bbbj: 9/10 sexy, I asked her why she is so sexy, she said she don't know. Hahaha
FJ: due to very sexy, I finished in very short time

Rtf: Yes (due to her beautiful face, perfect body and her nice talking)

I like nice talking girl very much
Old 17-08-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.net/showthread...3#post22580183

Stable: TGT

OKT: Prompt and clear instructions.

WL: Ice. Super fair as her dad was from China.

Face: 7/10. Pre milf with lovely smile.

Body: 9/10 with no baby damage. Although semi hard 375cc silicon, but she's slim and curvy. Seeing her naked is a big turn on as the body proportions is just perfect and her nipples are light pinkish.

BBBJ: 8/10. Lengthy session and tried to DT as much as possible.

FJ: 9/10. Lovely views from all angles while raping her tight and smooth body. Cum hard on her ass for my 2nd shot.

AR: 7/10. Hardworking but not the best out there.

CIM: 9/10. Took it like a trooper. Will lick and flick her tongue to play with my small head after I cum, making me squirmed in delight.

Overall: 8/10. She's a seasoned and experienced WL that's very hardworking. Although my session with her was a bit commercial feel (Not much GFE. Maybe I don't click with her), but she exceeded my expectations for a commercial session thus the high score. Gave a superb massage in between my shots till I can fall asleep and also wake up in pain from her powerful presses. At this price point, I've to say that I'm very satisfied with the bonk and I'm left with sore balls and jelly legs afterwards.
Old 17-08-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
vampyskull is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=952842

Yesterday went to Lust to try new chick Bell.
Class: Syt
Body: Almost superb.
Face: Averagely looking gnd, looks grow onto you.
she is for innocent syt lovers. But maybe i feel she is abit inexperienced. i think her service which needs to be improved. Don't get me wrong tho, her attitude is fantastic and GFE is thru the roof if you are into that sort of thing. If you want you can go for her, maybe she will grow more fierce in service in the days to come. As it is, i'll wait and see about a RTF hehe.
Location is alright.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

FR for Nicky from FG
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=953114&highlight=

OKT: As usual friendly and Responsive.

Looks: Similar as photo posted. I was her first customer of the day so she didn't have makeup on. She's adorable and won't reject

Body: Ink on her hand and body all cute pic. Smooth skin. Natural boobs. Perky bouncy ass for doggy. Abit plum plum type.

Bbbj: Great suction and with effort deepthroat. Lick my balls and tools well. Able to suck for long.

Fj: She is a good rider! Great stamina and her moans was loud. Switch for missionary she hug me tightly and pump her deep and hard till I release my cum.

Nicky willing to serve me well. Spend $120 for 2shot and I felt worth it. Very good attitude.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bushyposhy is Cool - loads of Potential

Chelsea, Lust365

https://sbfsg.net/showthr...hlight=chelsea

Looks: 9 cute looking babe

Body: 8.5 good body

Pussy: 9 nice tasting and clean smelling pussy. 69 was damn siok

Boobs: 9.5 super full cup boobies. I enjoyed sucking those nipples. Very sensitive, she kept on making those sexy moans and pushing my head closer to her nipples.

Bbbj: 9 solid blowjob. On of my wildest kind

Fj: 8.5 good in any position. Wished i booked her longer . AJ was one kind of a solid experience. Damn good

Rtf: yes, longer this
Old 17-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Nicky, Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=953114&highlight=

Looks - cute and sweet looking in real person. Honestly, photos on ads don't do her justice, had feedback to okt to change her profile pic

Body - right curves with meat at the correct place, definetely not fat, can request from okt for live video

Boobs - big b/small c, fits perfectly to her her body frame, zhut zhut allow

French - tongue war start in shower to bed to session end

Bbbj - took my whole shaft in to the base, no restriction when I push deeper. Gag a little and smile at me. Bbbj with good suction, balls not neglected and eyes contact, suck me till my hot cum shoot in her mouth.

Massage - focus and strength is ok. No playing phone during interval shot rest.

Fj - start with her riding me, will hold my hand and grab her boobs and letting out sexy moans when i tuning her radio. I take over the lead, doggy her then finish in missonary. When about to cum, I pull out and shoot my 2nd load of hot cum on her boobs with some spill on her chin and lips.. lol

Overall a sextified session, if guys looking for supermodel face and body may skip. If looking for willing to please and kind of ding dong style, Nicky fits it.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickyryuken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lin @ KinkyThai
$90/60/1s

This stable is my current go-to, basically for the price. And the girls are pretty true to pics, no landmines yet, and I even found a gem. Saw my handle on the sus list above, I ain't mad, I can actually see how I fit the criteria you've listed. But, fwiw I'm just a longtime lurker, new cheongster trying to hit a target of price and pussy. So I do take the FR discount, but I'm pulling no punches. YMMV. Anyway, you're not wrong about the fake reviews, I wish I could filter results by points/power.

That's my two cents. On to the "review"...

OKT: Steady.
Service: GFE, shy, timid. No blackface at all, but has some limits.
Face: 10/10 10% lightened, no other ps, pretty girl.
Body: 10/10 beautiful female form, tig ol’ bitties, aftermarket but they look great on her.
French: Nope, light pecks only
BBBJ: 7/10 Standard technique, felt great, slow and steady but I’ve really been spoiled by the top talent over the past few months.
Painting/Poking: 1/10 Barely there. She’s not a fan and that’s no fun. Just surface level stuff.
FJ: 7/10 Standard. Again, really been spoiled by recent market performance. But she’s tight and grippy, I bottomed out and her face flushes red when she’s high.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
devildonkey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Olive from Lust

Looks: SYT confirmed, gnd look. Light make up, Thai tan.
Body: slim, nice small tits. V NICe ASS!
BJ: no teething, sucks well, combined with hair twisting actions.
Pussy: shave.
FJ: her painful pleasurable expression was what turned me on most, she is tight, and dick fits in her love hole like a glove.
Massage: anyhow press lol! Still not bad lah....
Comms: google translator needed

Syt, peitite with v nice ass. green. 1 x bj and 1 x massage 1x fj done...
Old 17-08-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kashen27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated one for Aye TGT

God is fair, she may not be the best looker but she's definately more than made up for it in terms of attitude!

If you are looking for a completely non commercial feel she's the one you are looking for.

Looks : 6/10
Gfe : 15/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10
French : very fluent

Overall it was a great experince 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1