The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
solar_sky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is ideal wife to you?

slim, big neh neh, foxy look, etc

what about behavior/characters? Do you go for SYT who always grumble, complain stress, etc or ?

maybe i mix with the wrong women. Suddenly i feel that i should find a lady who can take care of me (like 奶妈) instead while i support her financially to maintain to look and make her happy. Independent. Don't complain to me about tiny whiny stuff.

Just some thought that came across my mind recently. What about you guys out there?
Old 25-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is ideal wife to you?

This must have cum from a xiao didi! Its the thought of the small head and not the big one! One word of advice, when you reach 30 plus , these criteria to find a good wife aint no matter liao! Marriage is not just about sex, sex, sex!
Old 25-01-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Recently , I also think of this question , I regretted, I should get a wife that like me no I like her, now like everything this cannot n that cannot, feels ljke kick hrr out
Old 25-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

3 conditions

1 在家是贤妻
2 出外是女友
3 床上是荡妇

Very simple.......
Old 25-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy2 View Post
3 conditions

1 在家是贤妻
2 出外是女友
3 床上是荡妇

Very simple.......
this type of criteria darn difficult to find... u sure such girls exist in the 1st place?

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 25-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

1. Very pretty and sexy
2. Innocent and dumb

Last edited by archer69; 25-01-2016 at 11:20 PM.
Old 25-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 9
Moderator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to beholdModerator888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
1. Very prettt and sexy
2. Innocent and dumb
This are the correct criteria.
Old 25-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
This must have cum from a xiao didi! Its the thought of the small head and not the big one! One word of advice, when you reach 30 plus , these criteria to find a good wife aint no matter liao! Marriage is not just about sex, sex, sex!
No la. What i mean is what people always say right.. want neh big la, want slim this and that.

What's the wife material to you guys actually? I find that nowadays a lot of xmm want you to take care, etc. Quite irritating .
Old 25-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I want a wife that is intelligent and kind and who will be a good role model for my kids and is also kind to animals.

I definitely don't want a whore as a wife.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Intelligent wife will try to outsmart you. If you go out drink, she will think you go find whore. Suspect you on everything?
Nowadays taitai group seems to be powerful in gossip.
Old 25-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I want a wife who will accept me for who I am .
I want a wife who can be with me through good times and bad times .
I want a wife who can be also be my best friend .
Old 25-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
1. Very prettt and sexy
2. Innocent and dumb
If she is very pretty n sexy but is innocent & dumb, will she get Sian away by others easily
Old 25-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Ideal wife is someone like
Old 26-01-2016, 04:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ZeDiktator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

A wife "stupid" enough to let me pimp underage girl for ages.

LOL !

Joseph Tan (aka SEAJ) the exposed underage girl pimp
Old 26-01-2016, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once u found the perfect lady, the moment u sign that piece of paper at ROM, everything will change.
Guess what, it will be the guy fault.
Conclusion, dont go ROM. Everything can be like a married couple, but no cert best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1