The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 07-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
anyone wan go later ?
U went in already? What number u intend to take?
Old 07-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post
Forgive me if I am mistaken, but is #31 name May (or Mei)? Unless she has returned back to Vietnam, she still works BUT as far as I know she's pretty selective now. In other words, she only accepts selected, regular customers hehe.
pardon me bros but am gg there tmr.. so juz wanna cfm if lady #31 is still working?
thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
pardon me bros but am gg there tmr.. so juz wanna cfm if lady #31 is still working?
thanks in advance.
To my knowledge, it’s been sometime that she works at saigon. Like what others are saying, she’s helping out the boss at a mixed rice stall.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
Heard cashier say she help lady boss sell mixed race.Dunno when start work
Hi
Have u tried any girls there?
Any FR?
Old 08-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
To my knowledge, it’s been sometime that she works at saigon. Like what others are saying, she’s helping out the boss at a mixed rice stall.
Tks bro. Gt ur msg. Otw in nw. Hopefully no jam.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yang93 View Post
Was pretty tired that day so i did not try to push for anything besides the normal massage. There was only licking and no bbbj for me.
anyway she bbbj for me.but since her period coming so i cant do anything else
Old 10-08-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw no 16 face and body not bad but service not sure
Old 11-08-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, I went Little Saigon recently. Was arranged a big boobs (probably enhanced but quite nice to hold and soft) Viet girl L***. She looked late 20s to early 30s. Massage wasn't fantastic just soft and normal. Then come the interesting part. After stripping to nothing, she might have gotten horny after giving me a suck all over my body and boob massage. She grinded me using her V, I'm lying on bed facing her, then she ask me if I want to put my C inside her. I was really tempted to but I had no condom and she also doesn't seem to have any intention to get one. Could sense she wanted to do RAW. After much struggle, I decided against it as my big head rule over the small head (hehe). So I asked her to give me a hj to finish it off instead.

What I want to ask if you guys encountered such incident before? Is it this girl got some disease and wan to pass to others by doing raw ? Haha. Hope you guys don't succumb to such temptation yeah.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry100 View Post
Hi guys, I went Little Saigon recently. Was arranged a big boobs (probably enhanced but quite nice to hold and soft) Viet girl L***. She looked late 20s to early 30s. Massage wasn't fantastic just soft and normal. Then come the interesting part. After stripping to nothing, she might have gotten horny after giving me a suck all over my body and boob massage. She grinded me using her V, I'm lying on bed facing her, then she ask me if I want to put my C inside her. I was really tempted to but I had no condom and she also doesn't seem to have any intention to get one. Could sense she wanted to do RAW. After much struggle, I decided against it as my big head rule over the small head (hehe). So I asked her to give me a hj to finish it off instead.

What I want to ask if you guys encountered such incident before? Is it this girl got some disease and wan to pass to others by doing raw ? Haha. Hope you guys don't succumb to such temptation yeah.
Not encountered during my last trip here, I made it clear i only need a HJ there..
Old 11-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I kena this girl b4, she like fuck almost every customer raw de. But she's been working there for awhile liao anf they do go for checks
Old 11-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

You must be very handsome/帅,or she's one very horny ML desperate for sex.

I've yet to be offered such a request before. Methinks due to the Saigon's strict policy of no FJ (heard if they ever got caught, they would be sent back to Vietnam), you can't blame these girls for wanting to have sex so desperately hehe. These girls work daily from early afternoon till early morning without much freedom of leaving the premise. The only times they get to meet the opposite sex are during massage sessions, and with both guy and gal stripping down to nothing in a room, ANYTHING can happen. I call it the carnal needs.

So up to now I've been reading that some girls do offer FJ, some raw? I am so interested to hear more reviews if bros out there got to enjoy making love. Was it consensual, do you have to tip them?
Old 11-08-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Oh wow so many handsome guys here.. so far I only got HJ from his joint but the max I take up is bbbj. Raw is war.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today to look for 19, 27 and 39. Told by the cashier that 19 no longer work and 39 is not working today. 27 need to wait for 45mins, so I request for big boob but the girls came in arent at all. Reject first girl and second one.. I just accept since first visit

178rm- b2b, hj, 60mins

FR for #16
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (slim and small B)
Massage: 5/10 (below average, say her hand pain. no b2b experience)
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10 (not a time watcher)

Start off with back massage, strength is low (not a fan of strong massage but prefer a little stronger). 15mins into the session, coupled with a few sneezes as she not feeling well, she added oil and continue on back massage. She is not naked, in fact still fully dressed. 40mins into the session, done the massage on the back.

She ask me to go bathe.. I was caught offguard as I thought bathing was supposed to be the last thing before I go off. (Would love to hear what the usual SOP is) So I insist on the hj first before I go bathe.. She finally strip down to panties, small cup B and nice perky nipple, she start to lick my nipple and hj. I fingered her and she got wet fast. It didnt transit to more as it ended fast.

She lead me to the bathroom but I had to bathe alone. After bathe, she got some time left (I thought its almost up..) and gave me more massage on neck. This time the massage strength is way better than the earlier 40mins. After 10mins, she said she is tired and lay down beside me to rest for a short while(still wrapped in bath towel). Afterwhich we got up, changed and I went off.

RTM-No, maybe with a different girl. No b2b experience other than she use her butt to sit on my back and move around.

Can any bro advise on the part where she ask me to go bathe? Is it common SOP before HJ?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho888sg View Post
Went today to look for 19, 27 and 39. Told by the cashier that 19 no longer work and 39 is not working today. 27 need to wait for 45mins, so I request for big boob but the girls came in arent at all. Reject first girl and second one.. I just accept since first visit

178rm- b2b, hj, 60mins

FR for #16
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (slim and small B)
Massage: 5/10 (below average, say her hand pain. no b2b experience)
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10 (not a time watcher)

Start off with back massage, strength is low (not a fan of strong massage but prefer a little stronger). 15mins into the session, coupled with a few sneezes as she not feeling well, she added oil and continue on back massage. She is not naked, in fact still fully dressed. 40mins into the session, done the massage on the back.

She ask me to go bathe.. I was caught offguard as I thought bathing was supposed to be the last thing before I go off. (Would love to hear what the usual SOP is) So I insist on the hj first before I go bathe.. She finally strip down to panties, small cup B and nice perky nipple, she start to lick my nipple and hj. I fingered her and she got wet fast. It didnt transit to more as it ended fast.

She lead me to the bathroom but I had to bathe alone. After bathe, she got some time left (I thought its almost up..) and gave me more massage on neck. This time the massage strength is way better than the earlier 40mins. After 10mins, she said she is tired and lay down beside me to rest for a short while(still wrapped in bath towel). Afterwhich we got up, changed and I went off.

RTM-No, maybe with a different girl. No b2b experience other than she use her butt to sit on my back and move around.

Can any bro advise on the part where she ask me to go bathe? Is it common SOP before HJ?
Experience with 16 last mth quite different and I only bathe AFTER hj.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfu11 View Post
Experience with 16 last mth quite different and I only bathe AFTER hj.
maybe diff girl? she tried to prata me and said no time so need to bathe. but after I insist and came back from bathe, she even said to me if I am really first time here.. then suddenly she have more time for more massage. weird.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1