The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Richdaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
hi bro, can share contact? did not get the chance earlier on. thanks in advance!
Can share contact?🙏
Old 21-04-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Fhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekochee View Post
Hi bro, please share Apple’s contact details with me. Thanks
Hi bro, can share me Apple details ? Kamsai
Old 21-04-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

Nearly after 2 weeks since my visit to her, I booked her again last night as I was feeling itchy as my wife went overseas for work. Booked this sexy gem again yesterday night, she was so wild. It was indeed another good and sextifying session with her again.

Look: 10/10
Body: Fair, slim and sexy, about 163cm tall
Boobs: D cup sibei shiok (She worn a dress with red bra and red panties, very turn on for me)
BBBJ: 10/10. Additional of HDLY, but only awhile. Tongue wagging on the backside, ass and balls is super shiok.
FJ: Very good. Very wet and Tight. 10/10.
GFE: 10/10 (talkative, talk a lot with me)
Massage: Honestly quite good
Damage : 50 + 100
RTF: yes definitely, where to find 100 bonks nowadays?

Interested bros who did not receive the contact earlier can send me a PM again.
Wa... really look nice
Old 21-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
sphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nearly after 2 weeks since my visit to her, I booked her again last night as I was feeling itchy as my wife went overseas for work. Booked this sexy gem again yesterday night, she was so wild. It was indeed another good and sextifying session with her again.

Boobs: D cup sibei shiok (She worn a dress with red bra and red panties, very turn on for me)
BBBJ: 10/10. Additional of HDLY, but only awhile. Tongue wagging on the backside, ass and balls is super shiok.

Can pm contact pls! Tia
Old 21-04-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
harbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Pls share ctc. Thanks.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Bro @Cherrypink4940 can share contact?
Old 22-04-2024, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marvinrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello boss cherrypink..can share contact?
Thanks!!
Old 22-04-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
Keston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to bro @sgpiggybank sharing.
Went to visit LL last week. Great body with fair skin. Don't expect anything from her massage. Didn't ask for price and just paid 100 after deed. Entrance 50
Old 22-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Redfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for XinXin

Visited XinXin recently. Thank you CherryPink4940 for the contact.

Must say finally found the all rounded ML with good massage, good deed, and good price (all-in-services just in 3B). I only paid $50 entrance + $100 extra ! Surprised to hear some bros said she asked for more.

She is pretty Viet, friendly and chatty. She is able to communicate in basic mandarin and English. She has been in here just about a month.

Body: 160cm+, slim S-shape, pretty and fair skin
Boobs: C - D
Massage: good skills from head to toe, not a time watcher. She is hard working. Her massage on head, forehead, eyebrows and shoulder made me so relaxed.
Other services: wet and tight! top notch especially frenching that really can turn you on.

Worth money spend and time spend. She took her time until her colleague came to remind her it was time up! Hope she can maintain the work attitude with price.
Old 22-04-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 0
uobdbs is one of the Best!uobdbs is one of the Best!uobdbs is one of the Best!

FR for LL

After some dm still couldn't get her contact so made a visit down to the shop and asked for LL at the reception. She smiled and said it's her and led me into a room. I was half thinking if she is really the LL.

By the time she came in, it doesnt matter if she is the real LL or not because she fits what I was looking for. I added her wechat and yes it's her. Massage is below par but that wasnt what i was there for?

Flipped around and enjoy her long hair brushing off me. " Here for services?" she said in mandarin. Hell ya. As per what many bros wrote in their FR, I confirmed her figure is really amazing. Young, smooth, supple and the keyword is TAUT. No extra fats at the waist. Nice full perky boobs with nice nipples and an equally perky tight ass.

Worth mentioning was her moaning. Some fj you can tell it's so fake. So patronising. But LL's moaning I seriously couldn't tell. Certainly hope it was real as it got really wet there. It was really a good and affordable release.

Looks 7.5/10
Figure 9.5/10
Boobs : 10/10
Ass: 10/10
DT: 9.5/10
French : 0/10
Painting : 0/10

will rtf one more time before moving to XX. thanks bro cherrypink for XX's contact !
Old 22-04-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfly View Post
FR for XinXin

Visited XinXin recently. Thank you CherryPink4940 for the contact.

Must say finally found the all rounded ML with good massage, good deed, and good price (all-in-services just in 3B). I only paid $50 entrance + $100 extra ! Surprised to hear some bros said she asked for more.

She is pretty Viet, friendly and chatty. She is able to communicate in basic mandarin and English. She has been in here just about a month.

Body: 160cm+, slim S-shape, pretty and fair skin
Boobs: C - D
Massage: good skills from head to toe, not a time watcher. She is hard working. Her massage on head, forehead, eyebrows and shoulder made me so relaxed.
Other services: wet and tight! top notch especially frenching that really can turn you on.

Worth money spend and time spend. She took her time until her colleague came to remind her it was time up! Hope she can maintain the work attitude with price.
Glad you enjoyed your time with Xin Xin bro. All I can say is her working attitude and her services she provided is very good. The best part is such good figure gem only asking for 2 blues. She is the only ML that has maintained such good working attitude throughout all of my 3 visits to her. Tomorrow I will be booking her again and j can't wait to see this lovely girl again.
Old 23-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
stereolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Got contact from Bro Cherry and tried this lovely lady last week. No regrets. Massage was surprisingly good. She really put effort into it, no half fuck piano crap. Killer bod with nice soft tits. Not too sure if enhanced though. Accommodating to your requests. Left a very happy and empty man (balls sac empty that is).

Once again, thanks Bro Cherry for the contact
Old 23-04-2024, 05:16 AM
Samster (M)

momboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can Pm me Location please? Keen to try
Old 23-04-2024, 05:35 AM
Samster (M)

momboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro can Pm me Location please? Keen to try
Old 23-04-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10194 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1