The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
People, I think there is a better alternative than going to shops. Go buy the braun silk pro 5. It cost around $500, can zap many times.. I used mine for 2 years.. I think I zapped less than 10k times

Pros:
Cheaper than signing up package, can achieve same results
Can do at home. Dun need schedule appointment and travel to shop
You can time your intervals between each zap. Too painful? Rest a bit and then continue zapping
Overall cost per zap is much cheaper. I bought $500, definately can last me 3 years and more (zap once a week,less than 100 zaps per session)
Old 30-01-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving public hair

PMs sent to those who've requested for my IPL contact.
Old 30-01-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
PMs sent to those who've requested for my IPL contact.
Hi! Pls share!
Old 30-01-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
People, I think there is a better alternative than going to shops. Go buy the braun silk pro 5. It cost around $500, can zap many times.. I used mine for 2 years.. I think I zapped less than 10k times

Pros:
Cheaper than signing up package, can achieve same results
Can do at home. Dun need schedule appointment and travel to shop
You can time your intervals between each zap. Too painful? Rest a bit and then continue zapping
Overall cost per zap is much cheaper. I bought $500, definately can last me 3 years and more (zap once a week,less than 100 zaps per session)
There are other brands as well, cheaper.
The only problem I find is certain area that difficult to see and access, like butt area.

So will still need assistance.
Old 30-01-2024, 09:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
There are other brands as well, cheaper.
The only problem I find is certain area that difficult to see and access, like butt area.

So will still need assistance.
Ya, agreed, that area hard to do it. Btw, what brand can recommend? Upped +156

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-01-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Reputable brand is like Philip, just like what bro overboard suggest.

Else, just buy those from Lazada, like Ulike etc. those have cooling features, which will also do the job.
Old 31-01-2024, 07:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Else, just buy those from Lazada, like Ulike etc. those have cooling features, which will also do the job.
Thanks. In a dilemma to choose sometime.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 31-01-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
@Naka_Timo,
This is what I use myself, very affordable, and comes with the trimmer length head for you to try out the different lengths. Over time I've just gone with the short length and keep it a stubble to avoid any ingrown hairs, which can be very painful as mentioned.

https://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/MG110...e-beard-styler

https://shopee.sg/PHILIPS-Multigroom...1649.935166812
SGD$31.90 from Shopee

for the butt area and other areas the electric shaver cannot reach, then it's back to traditional shaving.
from experience, if you do it in the shower, and you happen to have hair conditioner, use that instead of soap or shampoo as a shaving gel, it's a lot smoother and gives a much better shave.
after shaving, do apply some lotion or moisturiser
Old 31-01-2024, 09:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
@Naka_Timo,
This is what I use myself, very affordable, and comes with the trimmer length head for you to try out the different lengths. Over time I've just gone with the short length and keep it a stubble to avoid any ingrown hairs, which can be very painful as mentioned.

https://shopee.sg/PHILIPS-Multigroom...1649.935166812
SGD$31.90 from Shopee

for the butt area and other areas the electric shaver cannot reach, then it's back to traditional shaving.
from experience, if you do it in the shower, and you happen to have hair conditioner, use that instead of soap or shampoo as a shaving gel, it's a lot smoother and gives a much better shave.
after shaving, do apply some lotion or moisturiser
Thanks, saw this at some of the shop. No feedback so not sure how was it. Upped +156 too

Old 01-02-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks, saw this at some of the shop. No feedback so not sure how was it. Upped +156 too
Thank you bro, cannot up you again, need to spread first LOL
Old 01-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
Alcas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlcas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would not shave mine off, prefer it trimmed.
Feels weird if clean shaven down there.
For girls, I like them either shaven or not much, as long as not huge bush.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Naka,
My wife and I is using Eosika from shopee. Buy the silver one and not the rose gold as I think they are the same.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:00 PM
Veteran Samster

[QUOTE=antartica;23031507]@Naka_Timo,

Quote:
Thank you bro, cannot up you again, need to spread first LOL
No worry bro. When I upped you I already know.

Btw. Mayb can try go court or HN check. If can use CDC voucher

Old 02-02-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Naka_Timo;23034233]
Quote:
@Naka_Timo,

No worry bro. When I upped you I already know.

Btw. Mayb can try go court or HN check. If can use CDC voucher
Will accidentally nick the balls? Sometimes the gap too big and your cock/ balls got nick. Ouch?
Old 03-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=bignehneh;23036335]
Quote:

Will accidentally nick the balls? Sometimes the gap too big and your cock/ balls got nick. Ouch?
Have been very careful and so far so good... LOL
But I can imagine getting nicked there. OUCH!

How about hair removal creams? Has anyone tried that for the hard to reach spots? Any good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1