The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 11-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 3
liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!
Exclamation Economic uncertainty

Today paper headline. Government paints dire picture of mismatch between jobs & skills. Manpower Minister says Republic must ensure quality economic growth or face rising unemployment.
Old 23-10-2016, 05:34 AM
Samster

liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!
Exclamation Fire walking ceremony

Hindu devotees will commence their walk from Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple,Serangoon Rd, to Sri Mariamman Temple, South Bridge Rd, from Sunday to Monday, 23-24 October 2016. Expect traffic congestion if you jalan jalan Flanders Sq. Cheers.

Last edited by liketosleep; 23-10-2016 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Add name.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 29-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Smile Deepavali 2016

Happy Deepavali.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Exclamation World AIDS Day 2016

Facebook message from Dr Amy Khor, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Health & Ministry of the Environment & Water Resources.
In Singapore, the prevalence of HIV has remained low amongst the general population, fluctuating within a stable range of about 450 cases each year. However, we must not be complacent.
Sexual intercourse remains the main mode of HIV transmission. That is why the "ABCD" approach - Abstinence, Being Faithful, Consistent Condom Use & Detecting early - remains the most effective way to protect ourselves & our loved ones against HIV infection. Individuals at risk of HIV infection should go for regular HIV testing, so that any infection can be detected & treated early. Anonymous HIV testing is also available for individuals who would like to be tested but prefer not to be identified.
Remember, we can protect ourselves & our loved ones by adopting responsible & safe sexual behaviours.
Old 21-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Smile Winter solstice

Happy winter solstice. 冬至快乐。
Old 25-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Smile Christmas Day 2016

Merry Christmas to everyone. Raining outside.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Smile New Year 2017

Wishing all our chiongsters in Flanders Square (Singapore) happiness, good health and success in 2017. Cheers.

Last edited by liketosleep; 01-01-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Add more nice words.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 28-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Talking Happy Lunar New Year 2017

Wishing everyone 鸡年报喜,鸡会难逢,新年快乐,万事如意,best of health & lots of opportunities to chiong. Huat lah.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 1
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petain TCSS Thread

Good morning
Old 04-04-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Talking Qing Ming Festival

Today is Cheng Meng. 2 weeks before & after this day, Singaporeans make a beeline for the columbariums, cemeteries & temples to pay respects to their ancestors & loved ones. Huat Ah.
Old 14-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Smile Happy Easter 2017

Happy Good Friday to all samsters. Nice weekend.
Old 14-05-2017, 06:07 AM
Samster

Smile Mother's Day 2017

Happy Mother's Day.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Monster 2003

The true story of serial killer Aileen Wuernos who was convicted of luring men to their death and eventually executed in 2002. In 1989, she was working as a prostitute and finally makes a friend when she meets and begins a relationship with a young woman, Selby. Determined to straighten out her life, she tries to find legitimate work but with little education and limited social skills, she fails at every turn.

She starts working as a hooker hitching rides along the local interstate highway and after robbing a few clients has an encounter with a vicious client whom she kills in self-defense. After that however she just takes to killing clients taking their money and car. Once arrested she claims self-defense but is eventually convicted.
--------------
This is a movie where it gave FL a bad name. I like the movie bec Charlize Theron give her best performance, especially the lesbian scenes. That is what acting is about, professional in taking the jobs and tried her best.

Xiao Xue ticked off that Indian young actor of posting racism in fb on "Ah Boy to Man". Still Xiao Xue married ang mo, thats her weakness of being a SPG. And she and hubby will hid under the man who gave her hubby pink ic. No one is perfect.

Fine, please watch Monster, is free on utube.
Old 18-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Smile Father's Day 2017

Happy Father's Day.
Old 25-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 8
RAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud of
Re: Petain TCSS Thread

Selamat hari raya & happy holidays ahead

Abbreviations & Acronyms Click here

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal