The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 17-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
khong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oil Massage by Good Looking Lady

FR for Fri, 14-Jan-2011 12.20 - 2pm

Thanks Bro Timebomb for the contact. Not enough sleep lately, looking for a good rub. Sent sms at 9am to check availability & preferred hotel. Received sms reply at 10.30am on preferred hotels. Selected selegie hotel 81 as it is near to my office. Received her call at 11.30am to inform me, she was about to arrive. Came down from office and went to hotel and waited for 30 mins. She arrived at around 12.20pm. Checked in, once in the room, she apologised and explained that she missed the bus stop and subsequently took a bus went to opposite direction. Finally she took taxi but can't communicate to the Indian driver. She explained all this happened were due to distraction as there was mis-communication on appointment with another Bro. Apparently the Bro had not responded her sms until she had confirmed my booking. She requested my help to type english hotel address in her mobile to the Bro who supposed to book her at 12pm. While she is on the phone, I went to shower....

After showered, she asked me if I want HJ or massage 1st. Opted for massage and laid face down and she started to massage from shoulder to my leg. She initiated the conversation, quite a chatty and friendly lady. After massaged my back asked me to turn over (face up). About 10 mins later, started HJ, the way she moved my shaft was great, good sensation and almost release but fortunately she stopped for the JG

JG was a bit painful but bearable. After JG, she offered me 海底劳月。I positioned myself like doggy style and she started pouring oil into my butt's crack and used her fingers ran over around my butt areas. Her touch were out of the world while her another hand was used to pump my shaft. The feeling was fantastic and I felt great sensation built up from both ass areas and shaft. After about 10 mins, she stopped and asked me to turn over (face up again). She HJ for me again started from very slow sensation move and increased the speed until vacalno errupted.

Name: Ping Ping (平平)
Looks 5/10 milf, brown hair
Boobs = B with bra
Massage=7/10 above average
BJ = Not provided
HJ = 7/10,
FJ = Not Provided
海底劳月 = 9/10
Damaged = $60 msg, $10 Mosha, $30 room
RTM = yes
Old 17-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
luvit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluvit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met up with Ping Ping on Sunday and all I can say is that she is very professional and doesnt cut corners. 2 hours means 2 hours! Very good attitude and always ready to please. She was telling me that business not very good and I really wonder why as her skills are no horse run. On to the FR anyway:

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 7.5/10 (found it abit soft but her style is different kind, very shiok still)
HJ: 8/10
JG: 8/10 (this is the first time i experienced proper juagen, other people is just HJ when they claim JG)
Cost: 60 + 10 (mosha) + 30 for room
Attitude: 10/10
RTM: Definately yes!

One thing good about her is that she is willing to accomodate most locations in town area. Really take my hat off to that as most of the other FLs refuse to go anywhere else other than nearby their house or unless you got car
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 12
Time_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
Met up with Ping Ping on Sunday and all I can say is that she is very professional and doesnt cut corners. 2 hours means 2 hours! Very good attitude and always ready to please. She was telling me that business not very good and I really wonder why as her skills are no horse run. On to the FR anyway:

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 7.5/10 (found it abit soft but her style is different kind, very shiok still)
HJ: 8/10
JG: 8/10 (this is the first time i experienced proper juagen, other people is just HJ when they claim JG)
Cost: 60 + 10 (mosha) + 30 for room
Attitude: 10/10
RTM: Definately yes!

One thing good about her is that she is willing to accomodate most locations in town area. Really take my hat off to that as most of the other FLs refuse to go anywhere else other than nearby their house or unless you got car
Nice FR bro. Will convey to Ping Ping your FR. Upzz 5 points!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-01-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rusaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, please pm contact..
Old 18-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mcmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ping Ping 17-Jan-2011 5.30pm

Thanks Bro Timebomb for the contact. Need a good rub.

Call her at abt 3pm no signal.Tot not working, try again for 5 times than bingo she answer, ask her wat time can massage she says 5.30 pm, i said on la!
Proceed to hotel. Selected selegie hotel 81 sms her room, waited for abt 15 mins still not turn up. Abt to call again than ding dong. She apologised and explained that a plainclothes police man eyeing her so she had to make a detour.

Inside room she quite frighten, says sorry because might hv spot chk n opt for jia geng only. I say no problem. After jia geng and HJ she so pai sei that she says must give me a little bit of massage . I say thank you very much.

Name: Ping Ping
Looks: 6.5/10 milf, brown hair
Boobs: B with bra
Massage: 7.5/10 above average
BJ: Not provided
HJ: 7/10,
FJ: Not Provided
Damaged = $60 msg, $30 room
RTM = yes
Old 18-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

nitsuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good morning, can share contact please? Thanks ^^
Old 18-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 9
Cerberus is a glorious beacon of lightCerberus is a glorious beacon of lightCerberus is a glorious beacon of lightCerberus is a glorious beacon of lightCerberus is a glorious beacon of lightCerberus is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmc View Post

Inside room she quite frighten, says sorry because might hv spot chk n opt for jia geng only. I say no problem. After jia geng and HJ she so pai sei that she says must give me a little bit of massage . I say thank you very much.

She tried the same thing on me last time and left half way.......lucky you.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 18-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Blahblah8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share contact ? And unlimited ?
Old 18-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Paneri233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro care to share the contact ?
Old 18-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 12
Time_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud ofTime_Bomb has much to be proud of

Thanks bros. Any feedback is good feedback. Will convey to Ping Ping.

Meanwhile, I have replied to all requests. Enjoy!
Old 18-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

pingguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share the contact number? Would like to try the skill
Old 18-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

pingguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time_Bomb View Post
Thanks bros. Any feedback is good feedback. Will convey to Ping Ping.

Meanwhile, I have replied to all requests. Enjoy!
Bro pls send me the contact number
Old 19-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

canoeist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me the contacts? thanks for sharing!
Old 19-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
homealone4 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please share contacts
Old 19-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 13
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you bro time bomb,

For the contact. Quick fr for her, pick her up in town, she show'd me the way to her "hangout" just round the corner. Check in was quick & painless no hassle.
Once in the rm she prepared her barang barang @ changed into her bra & undies..
Not a syt but younger days sure is a hot babe, her features looks real sweet quite kawai as a matter of fact, but in a not so young body. Anyways was there for a good rub. And she was top notch in her massage & her JG was great even though a little painful...mosha was good too left me clean & smooth. Easy to talk to, no airs & not a time watcher.

Money well spend will rtf for sure.