The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 22-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 5735 / Power: 16
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Smile << YE ZI SPA >> @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER Proven Massage Standards-by Proven Samsters

SAMSTERS

Just like many of you - i have been cheated too many times by SYT or MILF who piano-massage + GQ popped within 15 min + it's all over in 30 minutes ..........and bad attitude.

Bros who are tired of Piano-type massage + wanna try GENUINE HARD OR RELAXING MASSAGE - and spending your $$$ wisely

try NEWLY-OPEN YE ZI SPA @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER.

Jenny is a PRC in 30s with 5 Years Traditional Masseuse experience in Singapore. She provides just that kind of good old traditional massage your aching muscles need . She can TCM Tuina or gives you slow relaxing Swedish massage - you name it.

She provides 100% CLEAN & HARDWORKING service - NO SPECIAL -
PLS RESPECT - THANK YOU

LANGUAGE : MANDARIN + ENGLISH (SIMPLE)
MASSAGE : 9.5/10
ROOM : PRIVATE Environment (with soothing music).
GFE : OPEN CHATTY + FRIENDLY

RATES :
$50 FOR 60 MIN.
$75 FOR 90 MIN
(FREE MOSHA - VERY RELAXING)

SHE CAN BE TRULY BUSY - BOOK your slot @ 6291 3378
YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

OPERATING HOUR : 11.00 AM - 9.00 PM . LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM

PARKING : GOLDEN MILE TOWER - PARK @ LEVEL 2 AND LIFT TO B1.

MRT : NICOLL H'WAY - 5 min + LAVENDAR - 12 min.

Last edited by GOODFELLO; 26-12-2016 at 01:29 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster (Premium)

GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Authentic body massage : Tcm tuina + swedish massage @ golden mile tower

BROS

Jenny business is picking up - so do call in advance.

FR from any bros is appreciated - TRULY :
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 6
1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of

Tried her 2 times in a span of 10 days.
Really worth every penny.
No GQ asked. Seriously pro massage & GFE gao gao..
She knows her job well.
Cons: The shop is directly in front of the food court, so going in & out
is not discreet.

Last edited by 1447; 23-01-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Old 23-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 2
MISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to behold
I tried Jenny yesterday. AWESOME RELAXING SWEDISH MASSAGE - I FEEL A Totally NEW PERSON after all the right touch. THERAPEUTIC massage - to say the least 😆
No HANKY PANKY service though - BROS PLEASE NOTE.
Old 23-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster (Premium)

*** authentic body massage : Tcm tuina + swedish massage @ golden mile tower

SAMSTERS

Just like many of you - i have been cheated too many times by SYT or MILF who piano-massage + GQ popped within 15 min + it's all over in 30 minutes ..........and bad attitude.

Bros who are tired of Piano-type massage + wanna try GENUINE HARD OR RELAXING MASSAGE - and spending your $$$ wisely

Jenny is a PRC in 30s with 5 Years Traditional Masseuse experience in Singapore. She provides just that kind of good old traditional massage your aching muscles need . She can TCM Tuina or gives you slow relaxing Swedish massage - you name it.

PLS RESPECT - THANK YOU

ROOM : COSY + PRIVATE (with soothing music).

RATES :
$50 FOR 60 MIN.
$75 FOR 90 MIN (FREE MOSHA - VERY RELAXING)

SHE CAN BE TRULY BUSY - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58
TEL : 6291 3378.

MRT : LAVENDAR - WALK ABOUT 12 MINUTES.

Last edited by GOODFELLO; 01-01-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old 23-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster (Premium)

http://s411.photobucket.com/user/jhteyjhtey/library/

RATES :
$50 FOR 60 MIN.

SAMSTERS - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

Last edited by GOODFELLO; 01-01-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 23-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

MISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to behold

GOODFELLO,

I see some nice + cosy ambience photos of YE ZI SPA -

SAMSTERS - PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
http://s411.photobucket.com/user/jhteyjhtey/library/

GoodFello is right - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378 -

or risk being disappointed - JENNY is a 1-LADY show for the moment.....

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

Old 23-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster (Premium)

AUTHENTIC BODY MASSAGE : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE @ golden mile tower

RATES :
$50 FOR 60 MIN.

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

Last edited by GOODFELLO; 01-01-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 24-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Bros Jenny provides FREE MOSHA FOR 90 MIN MASSAGE - i tried yesterday. NO REGRET SURELY. Jenny is a hardwoking MILF who provides only best massage experience. Plus - She comes With load of GEF 😃

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
SAMSTERS

PLS RESPECT - THANK YOU

ROOM : COSY + PRIVATE (with soothing music).

RATES :
$45 FOR 60 MIN.
$70 FOR 90 MIN (FREE MOSHA - VERY RELAXING)

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

Old 24-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 0
hifriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhifriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank for the sharing.

The place is easy to find and plenty of car parks in Golden Mile Tower. Her place is clean.

I had a 1 1/2 hours session with her yesterday and found her massage value for money, as she would work at every muscle in at my back, lower torso, legs, shoulder, abdomen and head.

I asked to concentrate on my hard shoulder, as I use the computer during my working.

At time she is chatty with you, but halfway I fell asleep as my stress on my shoulder is relieved. After jolting from my sleep I was asked to turn around and she would massage my stomach. Her stomach massage was great, as she would go about pushing and clearing the digestive system.

Hear from her she obtained her diploma in holistic therapy some years ago.

Overall it is very relieving. Tip her and left a happy man.
Old 25-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster (Premium)

HI FRIEND

THANKS for the FR - indeed YE ZI Spa provides just what most bros need -

Clean + Hardworking service

I UP YOU
Old 26-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Samster Bros
Jenny is a gem MILF - NOT a SYT type.

Those of you who had a GREAT + POSITIVE massage experience by Jenny - feel free to share FR. Sure up you bros - THANKS kamsiah !

QUOTE=GOODFELLO;14127403]HI FRIEND

THANKS for the FR - indeed YE ZI Spa provides just what most bros need -

Clean + Hardworking service

I UP YOU [/QUOTE]
Old 27-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster (Premium)

Re: AUTHENTIC BODY MASSAGE : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE @ golden mile tower

Samsters - book your appointment @ 6291 3378
operating hour : 11.00 am - 9.00 pm . Last booking @ 8.00 pm
================================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfello View Post

rates :
$45 for 60 min.
$70 for 90 min (free mosha - very relaxing)

she can be truly busy - book your appointment @ 6291 3378

ye zi spa
golden mile tower
#b1 - 58
tel : 6291 3378.

Operating hour : 11.00 am - 9.00 pm . Last booking @ 8.00 pm

parking : Golden mile tower - park @ level 2 and lift to b1.

Mrt : Lavendar - walk about 12 minutes.
Old 30-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Re: AUTHENTIC BODY MASSAGE : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE @ golden mile tower

YE ZI SPA provides DECENT CLEAN MASSAGE - just what your aching body + muscle need :

CNY SPECIAL - FREE MOSHA FOR 90 MIN MASSAGE -

addictively relaxing !

RATES :
$45 FOR 60 MIN.
$70 FOR 90 MIN (FREE MOSHA - VERY RELAXING)

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

Old 31-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 2
BESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: AUTHENTIC BoDY massage : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE@ GOLDEN MILE TOWER

Recently my company office moved from TEXTILE centre to Golden Mile TOWER - and being a MASSAGE FREAK (i like it done PROFESSIONAL + CLEAN) - i am beginning to explore some GEMS (SYT + MILF) around this area.

Any SAMSTER who come around here - Try Newly-Opened YE ZI SPA @ B1 Level. Parking is super convenient + Lavendar MRT is 10 min away.

Jenny is PRC MILF who provides FIRST-CLASS authentic TCM + SWEDISH MASSAGE styles - she knows her job really well.

She treats my muscles + body - the way you want to be treated as a Massage Lover

SHE PROVIDES THE SOOTHING + HEALING TOUCH -

like a Pro-A1 Masseuse knows best.

I tried 1.5 HOUR for $70 - WITH FREE MOSHA (walao very relaxing) -

I have ZERO regret

Business seems good - my advice to bros : book yr 1.5 HR in advance.

TEL : 6291 3378 (Last booking 8 pm) .
DAILY : 11 AM - 9 PM.

YE ZI SPA @ B1-58 GOLDEN MILE TOWER.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal