The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 02-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
darktimus07 is one of the Best!darktimus07 is one of the Best!darktimus07 is one of the Best!darktimus07 is one of the Best!
Re: AUTHENTIC BoDY massage : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE@ GOLDEN MILE TOWER

Worth going.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-02-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 2
BESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktimus07 View Post
Worth going.
BRO

WELL SAID - i up you already.

For Samsters who are keen on Genuine CLEAN SPA - try Jenny - you will be glad you find a GEM Milf - finally

Jenny provides just what some of us want - DECENT no hanky-panky massage - worth every penny !
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
jaap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clean relaxing massage...will visit soon
Old 06-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 5735 / Power: 16
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaap View Post
Thank you for your support. Pls allow Samsters yr honest FR . HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Old 06-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 2
MISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to behold
Hardworking JENNY shall resume biz WED - CNY DAY 3 - she takes 2 days off to visit her sisters - LOOK FORWARD TO SAMSTERS MASSAGE LOVERS SUPPORT 2016 !

QUOTE=1447;14117853]Tried her 2 times in a span of 10 days.
Really worth every penny.
No GQ asked. Seriously pro massage & GFE gao gao..
She knows her job well.
Cons: The shop is directly in front of the food court, so going in & out
is not discreet.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

BESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to beholdBESTSUNNY is a splendid one to behold

SAMSTERS

JENNY IS BACK TO WORK TODAY - SO AM I - BACK TO MY MNC OPERATIONS COMMAND CENTRE.

She should get busy these few days right after CNY - many bros got caught up with family matters - no choice leh..........i know many do so reluctantly - My Advice : make your APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378.

Release your muscle + body tense after CNY - the PROPER way with 90 min (FREE MOSHE ) Authentic TUINA or Relaxing Swedish Massage - Jenny's Specialities

Samster bros - Remember this spa is 100% CLEAN

Worth every Dollar of your Ang-Pao $$
Old 10-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
hhlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhhlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got wat kind of payment mode?
Old 10-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Got wat kind of payment mode?
Bro we prefer cash. Cash is KING 😆
Old 10-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 6
1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of1447 has much to be proud of

Noticed that she has a new colleague ,also a Milf.
Anyone tried??
Old 11-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

MISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to beholdMISSI is a splendid one to behold

The other MILF is Jenny's co-worker. She has 3 years Body Massage + Foot Reflexology experience in PRC. Tried her once - she is good (less powerful than Jenny of course) + improving.

This place is Very Clean + you get only A1-Grade Professional massage - ZERO REGRET for me :
Old 11-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 2
SUNRISERYOKO is a splendid one to beholdSUNRISERYOKO is a splendid one to beholdSUNRISERYOKO is a splendid one to beholdSUNRISERYOKO is a splendid one to beholdSUNRISERYOKO is a splendid one to beholdSUNRISERYOKO is a splendid one to beholdSUNRISERYOKO is a splendid one to beholdSUNRISERYOKO is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: AUTHENTIC BODY MASSAGE : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE @ golden mile tower

TRUE ENOUGH - This spa is CLEAN + gives massage lover like me just what I need : Instant Relief Body massages - Jenny is no Bull.

She comes with enough experience + skills - she can pinpoint which muscle she needs to work on - to make you feel super shiok !

Yes Jenny is truly a Hardworking GEM + she is a Good-Looker MILF (huge bonus ).

Bros - do support her. Try her skills + be charmed :

I tip her $10 at the end of her solid 1-HOUR service. SHIOK

========================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
YE ZI SPA provides DECENT CLEAN MASSAGE - just what your aching body + muscle need :

CNY SPECIAL - FREE MOSHA FOR 90 MIN MASSAGE -

addictively relaxing !

RATES :
$45 FOR 60 MIN.
$70 FOR 90 MIN (FREE MOSHA - VERY RELAXING)

SHE CAN BE TRULY BUSY - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @ 6291 3378

YE ZI SPA
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
#B1 - 58

OPERATING HOUR : 11.00 AM - 9.00 PM . LAST BOOKING @ 8.00 PM
Old 13-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster (Premium)

GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AUTHENTIC BODY MASSAGE : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE @ golden mile tower

Book your appointment @ 6291 3378.
==============================

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfello View Post

rates :
$45 for 60 min.
$70 for 90 min (free mosha - very relaxing)

she can be truly busy - book your appointment @ 6291 3378

ye zi spa
golden mile tower
#b1 - 58
tel : 6291 3378.

Operating hour : 11.00 am - 9.00 pm . Last booking @ 8.00 pm

parking : Golden mile tower - park @ level 2 and lift to b1.

Mrt : Lavendar - walk about 12 minutes.
Old 14-02-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaap View Post
Bro thank you for your support. Kindly feedback FR so other Samsters aware of this GEM - worthy of our every visit
Old 14-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
funboy47 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfunboy47 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro tk note this week the charges are plus $5 on top of norm rate due to cny...she indeed got nice pair of hands for good massage and some teasing ...enjoy all bro....gong xi fat cai
Old 14-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster (Premium)

Thumbs up Re: AUTHENTIC BoDY massage : TCM TUINA + SWEDISH MASSAGE@ GOLDEN MILE TOWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy47 View Post
Bro tk note this week the charges are plus $5 on top of norm rate due to cny...she indeed got nice pair of hands for good massage and some teasing ...enjoy all bro....gong xi fat cai
Funboy

thanks for your FR - Gong Xi Fa Cai Im glad you like her teasing

Other Bros - come for your CNY session to soothe aching + overworked muscles
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal