The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 09-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 4
IJustHadSex89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIJustHadSex89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Has Janet retired already?

Tried to find her for weeks everytime go there light sure off and no notice. Janet regulars mind sharing some info?

On the quest of finding my fateful encounter and the perfect french kiss experience...

Finding people to exchange points, please indicate your username so I can upz you back =D
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3318 / Power: 11
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has Janet retired already?

Janet going back hometown for 1 week. Should be back in business on Monday
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 8
Ninja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinja_Assassin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Tried to find her for weeks everytime go there light sure off and no notice. Janet regulars mind sharing some info?
Janet is still in PT but her working hours has changed. She now knocks off early @ 5pm or even earlier if she has no booking or there is no crowd.
Also her light is off when she has bookings so you dun waste your time waiting in vain.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 4
IJustHadSex89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIJustHadSex89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, so hard to even catch her nowadays For crowds, u mean days like weekends only?

On the quest of finding my fateful encounter and the perfect french kiss experience...

Finding people to exchange points, please indicate your username so I can upz you back =D
Old 02-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry, just curious, which shop is janet from?
Old 03-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 3
liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!liketosleep is one of the Best!
Smile Janet

Janet is from H12R8. $50. Cheers.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 1
localla is one of the Best!localla is one of the Best!localla is one of the Best!
Re: Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Janet is from H12R8. $50. Cheers.
thk bro for pt update