The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 08-01-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4039 / Power: 17
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Waaa her boobs is as big as melon siah hope is not enhanced hahaha... if she charged 60 baht for a fruit melon how much she charging for her meat melons?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-01-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bangkok is a place where different funs catered to different tastes and pockets is not one size fit all... u can go coyote bars, u can go soapy , u can go g club, u can Cheong disco get freelance the feelings at each of these places are different there are no way to measure if it worth the baht... ultimately is what u want and what u can afford... before u make a choice u have to do homework if reading forums doesn't help go there and ask for pricing and systems u decide if u want to stay and play ..

Bangkok is not a place cut out as outright price transparent u must tread with care if u blur blur enjoy and check bill and don't get a pussy to fuck is not a scam is a sense of own mistake for not asking about price and system. Maybe some old timers Cheongsters who based in Thailand or regularly go Bangkok will hold ur hand to guide u that is the best insurance u can get to navigate Bangkok complexity of funs but I gathered u must know what u want to get and what budget u have otherwise u end up walking in merry go round and go back pcc in Bangkok hotel and a night of drinking can cost 4-5k baht lesser from ur pocket and no pussy to hood..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Forum is meant to provide information to newbies and cheongsters there are some wrong information or updated information we don't need to overcriticise whose information is right or wrong ... forum editor will do the editing ... even in newspaper there are always misinformed news out blown out of proportion news ...
Old 08-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59134 / Power: 90
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I quit drinking not smoking lol still let ceweks suck my cigar!
Opps, my mistake is drinking not smoking.Yes, let the cewek smoke your cigar, still as strong as ever.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 90 points daily
Old 08-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59134 / Power: 90
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Wanna order some susu? Freshly milked from my diary farm
Ok, satu bottle, harga berapa?

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 90 points daily
Old 08-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kelthai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

drink nom susu at hui kwang terrace restaurant with pretty siambu

Last edited by kelthai; 13-01-2017 at 02:30 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any recommendations for accommodation around Asoke area ? Going Solo there next month. I have done research and just seeking for any extra information,
i see online condolette midst rama 9 have good deals...
Old 08-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Bangc0ck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post

suay mak bro

kio from where?
Old 08-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1949 / Power: 13
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any recommendations for accommodation around Asoke area ?
Asoke is accessible to BTS, MRT and just across Soi Cowboy.
Really depends on your budget and comfort level. Check out resellers like Agoda targeting Asoke with plenty options.

For thb2k level, Furama Exclusive is a reasonable standard, within short walking distance to BTS/MRT and adjoining T21:

http://www.furamaxclusive.com/asoke/
Old 08-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BangkokMark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone else get invited to Mama Vicki of SHERBET Wedding Jan 4th? 25 Years in the G-Club Business now married for the first time at 46 and Retired Wow!
Old 08-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 5
1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better1KnightinBKK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post

Looks good.. share share..
Old 09-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Live from Nana , gogos close at 2am. Now 115am still going strong.....
Old 09-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
rahkshi007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post

This is nothing, you should go to Syria!

I'll be visiting HCM on February 5 through 12, staying at The Luxe Hotel! Any argument over that hotel?
I believe you will have great experience... Vietnamese girl has fair skin and super high gfe. I got the best fxxk expercience in my life from a vietnamse girl in KL. Full of enthusiasm. Just DFK and her pussy already soaking wet ! Now make me wonder should I continue travel to land of BKK.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shaggy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been chionging the Thai G club scene for 10 years now, I've been to quite a number of them, Sherbet, Secret, The Villa, Monty Carlo, The Pimp, Maiake, Aladdin, Colosseum. I remembered the first time I went there the very first time in Bkk was at a club called Forte. Back then, I was a young 22 year old greenhorn. The glitzy lights and the numerous pretty dancing girls make Thoroughly enjoyed myself there and every 2 months I'll go there to party in Forte. I was lucky to have somebody to bring me if not at my age I can't afford.

After I enter the workforce, the expenses at the G Clubs became my responsibility, I realized it's not exactly very cheap, one night $400-500 is not exactly affordable to me at that point of time.

I forced myself to learn how they charge the bill. As the receipt is in Thai, there are many things that they can add without you knowing what issit.

Anyway I reached Thailand on the 30/12/16, I'm going back tmr. Just to give some FR on the clubs I went to this time round.

Colosseum
This place opened in November 2016, was opened by a very big mafia and a very ranking police officer. So I heard that the very big mafia fled Thailand recently because of some issues with the police. Maybe because of that Colosseum closed on the 5th January. Luckily I finished most of my bottles. Coloseeum was the old Ka Chood, they refurbish and open again, it was touted to be the next biggest G club when it opened just like Secret. Decor was nice (expected as its new), the place was big , I think there's near to 80 tables there.
Took the sofa, ordered a 20,000 baht whiskey package. As usual, the mamasan brought in the PRs and the coyotes (there's a price difference btw the PRs and the coyotes) . I should say 7/10 for most of them, anyway I found the place ok only. Really lucky I finished most of my bottles before they closed down.
Place 8/10
Girls 7/10
Entertainment 7/10

Overall, it's not what I expected but I bought my membership already if not I'll change clubs. Some photos of colosseum.

(To be cont)
Old 09-01-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shaggy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aladdin
After Coloseum, the next few nights I spent in Aladdin. It's also a G club which I have never been to but heard a lot about it. Aladdin is next to a kuey Liao named "Seven" . Seven is the same as Poseidon. So some of the customers who go to Aladdin request for girls who "sell" their bodies. The Pimp, which is a g club too, specialize in this. The girls working in the pimp, I can say almost 90 % can tabao. While the other g clubs do not follow this structure , but these days it's getting more common. If you want to sit a girl which you can take out later, request it from the mamasan earlier, she will arrange for you. But do bear in mind, to taboo from such places, it will be quite expensive.To buy out a girl in the pimp, typically cost 3000 baht and above (excluding the cost of sitting with them) as each girl has different prices. Personally, The Pimp has tons of girls, but I feel the girls are average at best. Whereas Aladdin, when I see the coyotes (about 15) go up on stage, more 10 of them I don't mind to sit with .

Bought a package 20,000 baht 3 bottles of black and 28 drinks( for the girls to sit with you). The mamasan was really honest about the cost ( I roughly know the cost structure already). She gave me photos of a few coyotes and PRs to choose as I wanted to see all the girls they have. The one I chose was really sweet.

The place was fun, happening, lotsa eye candies to see,
Shall not get into other details but overall
Place 9/10
Girls 9/10
Entertainment 9/10
Fern (mamasan) was ok too, never overcharge and was always on hand to make sure i was ok. Anybody who wants to go there I strongly recommend to go through her. I can give her line contact or number if anybody wants. Or you can go there and look for Fern.
Here are the rest of the photos she sent to me for me to choose

Just sian that I gotta go back to reality tmr
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal