The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My neighbour

When my mobile phone’s alarm went off at 3am, I struggled a little to get up. It’s one of those mornings where you wished you could just stay in bed. I turned off the alarm and realised I had an mms from April at was sent around 12.30am.

I opened it and laughed.

It was a picture of a pig with ZZzzzZZZZzzz on it.

I could not explain why by that simple mms seemed to make me want to go back to bed. I’m torn between checking out her car for more information and snooping around and just returning to my dreams.

In the end, the comfy bed prevailed.

6th December 2010
Monday.

I was running a little late that morning and was surprised that the lift stopped at the 6th floor. April saw me in the lift and tried to stifle a smile. She looked exceptionally good that morning in a sleeveless beige blouse that was a little translucent. The vertical layered folds tapers into a V shape that points to her pelvic region like an arrow.

I could not believe my mind was fucking with me that early in the morning.

She had a light coloured tube underneath that blouse and her skirt was short with a modest slit at the side.

And her choice of footwear simply made me laughed out loud in the lift.

James : Are you wearing slippers to work ? haha

April : Heels too high James…. Heels too high. … can’t look pretty and drive at the same time you know.

I laughed and we parted ways at the lift.

The incident left my mind the moment I got into office 20 mins later than usual. Work issues swarmed and a series of boo boos left my project in a mess. It was a bad start to the week and when I got back to the hawker centre at 9pm to get dinner, I was hungry, angry and for some mobid reason, horny.

While waiting for the stall owner to prepare my food, I decided to be funny and send April an sms.

James sms : How high are those heels ?

After a short wait of 30 seconds, I got a reply.
April sms : Killer heels James…. Killer height.

James sms : Can I see ?

I did not get a reply from her after that, she must have categorized me under the heels fetish tab in her mind.

Half way through my dinner, I got a phone call from April.

April : What are you doing ?

James : Having dinner .. wassup

April : Can you come down to Amoy street ?

James : What ?

April : I’ll be at the public carpark.

I was feeling a little puzzled but I got changed and took a cab down to Amoy street. It was already 10.30pm when I got there that Monday evening . I searched for April’s car in the carpark and saw it parked right in the corner.

As I head towards it, I saw April sitting inside the car with the windows down.

Her eyes were closed and I tapped lightly on her shoulder. I could smell alcohol breath when she spoke.

April : Why so long ?

I was about to grumble that I came all the way from bedok only to be scolded by her but thought the better of it.

She was still sober as far as I can tell but I knew she had quite a bit to drink. Her eyes were struggling to open and her breathing were not consistent, there was the occasional deep inhale before she exhales them slowly.

James : Hard to get a cab. Are you ok ?

She managed to mumble something about entertaining clients and Koreans and drinks and I put the rest of the pieces together. I could fully understand her as I would be in a similar state whenever I went out with my Korean contractor.

I helped her out of the car and I drove us back home.

I could see the pair of heels which was at the side of the brake pedals. They are a good 4 inch by my estimate and I could almost picture April wearing them to bed. Nothing sexier than a pair of nice legs and heels when getting intimate in bed.

We did not really talk during the journey and we got to the carpark at 11pm sharp.

April stretched in the car , her hands reaching far behind her head and she tried to straighten her legs, and my eyes just followed the rising hem of her skirt as she stretched.

It rose bit by bit, inch by inch , so did my erection.

When she finally stopped and pulled down her skirt, she gave me a playful smack on my head and exited the car. I helped her carry her heels and I offered a hand to help her walk to the lift.

April : Haha, I can still walk in a straight line, no need for your hand.

I was a little unhappy and my mind tried to think of something that will make my late night 20 dollar cab fare worthwhile.

I thrusted out the heels in front of her and said.

James : Let’s see you walk in a straight line in this.

She shot me a look from the corner of her eyes and smiled before reaching for her heels.

My erection strained hard against my boxers as April rested her left hand on my shoulder as she put on her right heel before repeating it for the other side. When she’s done, I was mesmerized by how good she looked in them. She towered a couple of inches above me and she folded her arms.

April : Let’s bet.
I’ve already stopped thinking with my head as all the blood had gone down south.

James : Sure, what are we betting for ?

April : Straight line walk to the lift lobby .

April : If I can do it, ermmm..

She reached into her handbag and fumbled around before taking out her makeup pouch.

April : I get to draw on your face.

I agreed.

James : Sure, if you can’t, I’ll get to draw on yours.

April : Deal.

April handled me her bag, stood straight, straightened her back as I walked towards the finishing line before turning to face her.

I did a little ‘come to me’ signal with my finger and April laughed as she took the first step of that 20m walk.

I did not know if she was doing it on purpose but she seemed to be walking, no correction, sashaying towards me like a catwalk model. She made sure she put one foot in front of the other, taking a measured pace towards me like a sure footed cat.

I could feel my heartbeat picking up pace as April walked towards me. My eyes were already running laps up and down her legs as every step she took made me want to pee in my pants.

Halfway through the bet, I knew I had lost.

5 more steps to go and I decided to cheat.

I pointed to an area near April’s feet and shouted

James : Xiaoqiang !

It evoked an instant reaction as she shriek and jumped, stumbling a little as I went forward to hold on to her. Her both hands were brought up close to her chest as she leaned towards me sub consciously as she tried to look for that imaginary cockroach.

When I started laughing, I could see the look of April’s face change , it was a mixture of irritation and amusement. I shook the makeup pouch at her and she ignored me and headed towards the lift.

When I entered the lift, I only hit the 6th floor.

If April noticed it, she did not ask why.

I walked her to her door and waited for her to unlock her door before turning to me.

April : What ? You want a glass or water ar ?

James : 愿赌服输。

April : But you cheated. !
I just shrugged my shoulders and smile.

As she went into her place, she did not turn to shut the gate which I took it as an invitation. I locked the door behind me and I went into April’s room to see her plugging her phone into the charger before sitting down on the bed staring at me.

I fumbled around her makeup pouch and I could see her eyes tracking my everymove.

James : Close your eyes April.

She bit her lips for a couple of second before her eyes closed.

There was an immediate silence in that room, the only sound came from that cranky old fan.

I sat down on the bed beside April and I could feel her suddenly getting tensed up before she exhale slowly. My mind wandered about the possibilities as I had already come this far.

Using my index finger, I touched the middle of her forehead, applying a little pressure before letting it glided down the ridge of her nose as I traced the profile of April’s face. I got up from where I was sitting and stood to face her.

Using my thumbs I depressed the pressure points at the side of her head and I could feel her relaxed immediately although her eyes remained closed.

It was a short massage and in my mind I was playing the scenario that she would reach for my pants and pull it down, easing my raging erection.

It lasted about a min or two before I stopped.

April opened her eyes, we did not speak for a good 10 seconds which felt really long.

When she finally spoke, she asked.

April : So … you done drawing ?

I nodded my head and replied.

James : Invisible ink… only I can see.

She smiled and gave me a playful slap on my stomach.
Old 15-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Taking a deep breath, she stood up and I took that as a hint that I should be going but April suddenly asked if I’m working tomorrow.

James : Duhh.. it’s a Tuesday..

She hesitated before adding that she didn’t feel so good and she might be falling sick.
James : I think I don’t feel so good too.

We ended up laughing in the room before she did a quick shush, putting her finger to her lip and pointing to her grandma’s room.

I saw April opened her wardrobe as she picked out her pyjamas. She took off her blouse in front of me, leaving only the tube on and I must have been staring a little too hard.

As she threw the blouse into the laundry basket, I couldn’t help it but added.

James : One more please.

April laughed and added as she head towards the bathroom.

April : You’ve got to earn it James, got to earn it.

As I heard the clank of the bathroom door in the kitchen and the spray of the shower come on, I felt like I was on top of the world as I get that few private minutes in April’s room.

I opened drawers and doors, looking at her undergarments, her tights, her stockings. Even where she keeps her pads. I counted a couple of bikinis, sports bra and a compartment just for socks.

I felt like a kid in a candy store without an owner.

I squatted down at her laundry basket and I realised she has 2 of them. One for light coloured clothings which she just threw her top into. There were a couple of tops I saw her in over the weekend.

The other one for dark colours and there were some capris and pants in them .

I couldn’t resist bringing a couple to my nose as I take in her scent. I tried to concentrate on the region where it was closest to her privates as I ran my nose along her zipper. Thinking back, it was probably my mind doing all the work, making me feel sick yet satisfied at the same time.

I dived into her sleeveless top which she just took off and I went for the area near her armpit and I took in a womanly scent which SYTs will never have.

I couldn’t help giving my manhood a couple of strokes as I take in deep sniffs of her clothes like an drug addict.

I stopped after a while and decided to snitch an underwear of hers for my collection. I chose a plain looking black one at the bottom of the drawer, it was a seamless boyshort made of lycra. I was fiddling with the material in my hand when for some reasons I couldn’t explain, I decided to put it back.

Perhaps my conscious mind still exists somewhere even when I’m in such a horny state .

I sat down, looking at more photos of April on the tables and the walls.

Going from left to right, I saw a series of birthday pictures with April and grandma in it starting when she was 9. I never saw a whole cake until April was 21 years old. I felt this sudden pang of guilt at the thought of April sharing just a slice of cake with her grandmother on her birthday whereas my family would usually have leftovers.

As April grew into a woman, I could see the wrinkles on grandma’s face increase over the years. The toils of taking care of her grand daughter surely had taken it’s toll.

I also noticed that there were no presents in the photos until April was 23.
The backdrop of the pictures were the same, the simple sofa in the living room, the aged wall of the small 3-room flat.

I was engrossed in the pictures, only when I heard April speak did it realised how long it must have been since I started looking at them.

April : Pretty or not ?
I smiled as I watch her drying her hair.

James : Auntie was gorgeous, would go after her if I were older.

April : hahaha.

She sat down on her bed and I checked the time. It’s already 11.45pm.

The shower must have sobered her up a little and I knew the moment was over.

James : Breakfast at 7 tomorrow ?

April : I'm sick tomorrow James, i need to sleep in. haha

James : Fine ~~ ..

As she walked me to the door, she asked how was the quote for the renovation coming along. I told her i've already got them but haven really reviewed the prices .

Right when she shut the gate she said that 9am would be a better time for breakfast.

James : 9am it is.
Old 15-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for double doses badly needed updates upz

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 15-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any more doses for today? doesnt seems enough always..
Old 15-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
Aklim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAklim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow ......... got addicted to a very entertaining master piece
Old 15-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlvinSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow Great Story build up and creative writing. How i long that i have someone so Chio in my blk
Old 15-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story man. camping.
Old 15-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shower after shower, i wait till end of April shower...

Bro thanks for the write up, remind me of reading teenage textbook /workbook
during school day
Old 15-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
puxihongqiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story again ....

Your stories are usually so good that I want to wait for you to almost complete writing before reading....

the suspense is killing me
Old 15-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Amazing story bro. Suspense is killing.
Old 15-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

2 episodes a day isnt enough !! Need more
Old 15-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AirBust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great read! But 1 question, Is your story real?
Old 15-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Hi TS bro...had been following all your story which are lovely work.
Curious...is April before Eve?

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 15-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro.. please cont. more.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 15-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

arrrgggghhhh why there is no intimate moment yet?
i bet once TS start sharing his intimacy, many readers would blow the sperm by just reading it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1