The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
funkyboyz.com is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Classic Health And Fitness Centre

Was free this afternoon and was feeling horny and decided to go to try out Classic Health And Fitness Centre located in Chinatown Area....

Not to sure if there is any previous post thus decided to start a new thread on this location to share with Bros here...

Went into the HC which is located inside a hotel at level 2 near Chinatown, Ask for massage and was told by recep that 45mins is $38 and 60mins for $50. I opt for 45mins session and was led into a room. Think they have abt 10 rooms i guess cos i was brought to the room near the recep. The room was quite clean and nice ambience. There is small pieces of mirrors pasted on one side of the wall and coupled with high bed in ind bath room.

Within mins someone knock on the door and came in. It was a lady dress in a lovely sexy dress which reveal her cleavage. I then lie on the bed while she climb onto the bed and proceed to massage for me. We did not talk when she came in and i jus lie on the bed to enjoy her massage...... Massage was alright but no that hard type of massage and neither piano playing massage.... she give me a good massage of abt 30mins and he fingers start to play around my back and my crack area trying to arose me but i control myself and did not ask her anything and she also did not mentioned anything....

I got this rule that i do not like to be the one who bring up the topic cos i always like the gal to be the one asking me..... so after few mins she asked me to turn around and by then my little bro was already miri kita liao cos she dress so sexily and her soft touch..... She then ask me if i wanted her to help me to "da fei ji"? then i ask her how much and she quoted me $50. i ask her what else and she told me use her mouth and it would be $80 and to make love it would be $100.

Of coz need not say i opt for fj. SHe then excuse herself to fetch a CD. Mins later she returned and she start to strip her self... SHe was weariing a peach bra and a red sexy panties..... She fig is simply perfect.... She then climb onto the bed and start to use her nice pair of boob to give me a boob rub... thereafter she cap the CD for me and start to give me a blow job..... feeling was great. I ask her if i could kiss her and she agreed..... nice kiss.... mouth does not smell of cigarette which put me off..... i then ask her to turn ard and she got my hint that i wanted a 69 and happily agreed..... i then started to paint her and it was nice.... no foul smell.... while i was busy painting her she was also busy eating my ice cream.... we had a good 5 mins and she was wet then she request to lie down while i m on top and i agreed.

I then inserted my bro into her love hole...... it was tight man..... i was then licking and sucking her nice pair of boob and she did not resist at all..... we then follow by a tongue fight and the feel was great...... did he on 2 position and could hear her groaning..... Pump her hard for about 5 mins and i could not tehan and exploded into her..... she was patient and there is no rush at all...... she clean up for me and cover me with a towel and she proceeded to go bathing..... After he bath, she started to chat wif me.....

I then tried to ask her if she is willing to go out but she says no she goes not goes to hotel. Understand that she had came here for 7yrs liao and she has gotton her Citizenship.... even boasted to me that she is also getting her growth bonus end of the month...... According to her she came here working in a child care centre teacher in tiong bahru area.... She has been working in this outlet for 4 mths.SHe apparantly like her body very much and told me what is a nice body looks like.... Boob must not be tooo big la..... buttock must not be too fat la..... where must be slim etc..... she also says she learn ballet to keep her body nice and she has a pair of sexy leg she she keep showing to me and her nice butt. A very confident and like her body very much kind of lady.

Ht: 1.6m
Wt: 40 something ba
Boob: B Cup
Waist: abt 25 or 26 inch ba.... not too sure
Look: 7.5
hair: straight long hair.... straight fridge... look like a doll kind of look...
Love hole: Tight tight and nice smell
BJ: Shiok but can be better
Boob Massage: Nothing to cry abt. normal.
FJ: Shiok and no rush..... tight
Damage: $38 for 45mins of massage $100 for the full service
Total $138

Before leaving she give me a name card with her hp number but she do not entertain customer outside HC as she will dress very decently outside and potray a nice nice decent lady. Refused to go hotel. She is currently doing her Bachelor in Literature in SIM. 4 yr part time course and now is her 2nd yr. She told me her name is Ann..... For SBF Bro who wanted to try her, jus tell recep that you looking for Ann can liao......

Hope my FR is not too long and boring.... Jus wanna intro a nive find to SBF Bros here.... (I hardly got time nowadays to check my SBF forum thus response might be very very slow thus seeking bro to understand me and dun zap me if i dun reply in time ok.....)
Old 16-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Classic Health And Fitness Centre

YESTERSDAY I ALSO WENT TO THIS PLACE, QUITE NEAT AND TIDY, BUT SMALL PLACE, ITS OK.
hv lcd tv and many exercise machines, like osim ride horse, and osim foot massage mc to play about.
Gal there r mix, , me jus get my regular Mary to have a very strong massage.
on the way out saw 1 slim fair gal , wearing black, call ICE.
good looking.
but never try her, any member , got info abt tis gal can add on.

nice place to relax, u sit down watch tv, the locker man will serve chinese tea.

( no vested interest, also dun bother who is the boss)
Old 16-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 18
Classbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chukeliang,ur mary is that old lady sibo?The ice lady you mention is a old staff there working for more than 5 years already servicewise still can accept ,her sexy massage is one of the best so far i had try.you can either check her FR from a old classic health thread or joyful health centre thread .And by the way you can ask her to do outside booking also she is very easy going but too money minded.
Old 16-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

Dear SBF Brudder here.....

I m quite new here and i post my personal FR and i also indcate that i cant find any previous link and apologise for it. Who knows i still kanna zap by 3 brudders here....

Shouldn't senior brudders here be fair to me, at least i type a detail FR for you guys. My system also hang resulting in multiple post. Does that merit me being zap???

Sigh.....
Old 17-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyboyz.com View Post
Dear SBF Brudder here.....

I m quite new here and i post my personal FR and i also indcate that i cant find any previous link and apologise for it. Who knows i still kanna zap by 3 brudders here....

Shouldn't senior brudders here be fair to me, at least i type a detail FR for you guys. My system also hang resulting in multiple post. Does that merit me being zap???

Sigh.....
Hi bro, thank you for your well written FR. Thanks for the CONTRIBUTION. I hope I helped u feel better cos I just upped ur points. Continue to contribute and make this forum the wonderful place it is!
Old 17-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 17
featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
Hi bro, thank you for your well written FR. Thanks for the CONTRIBUTION. I hope I helped u feel better cos I just upped ur points. Continue to contribute and make this forum the wonderful place it is!
Dont be discourage to share!
everyone learns....
At least win88 senior gave u 7 points for motivation!

Well-written FR! something I cannot write.... but I will try

Thank You For Motivation

Thks to those who up:
WOOHOO,raider102,ray922,shanghaifun, more?

My 1st sharing lobang!
Superb Massage, Superb Special, Superb Environment
Old 17-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
Porcorn is one of the Best!Porcorn is one of the Best!Porcorn is one of the Best!

Where is this place?
Old 17-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Classic Health And Fitness Centre

Bro Wins88 & Featherbird,

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.... : )

Deeply appreciated...
Old 20-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading TS fr, I told my friend abt this matter. And Wah La!! My friend is studying the course she is in!! Immediately I wonder what kind of feeling it is to bonk your course mate!! As he was not ready to go and visit her, I volunteered to try her out!

Make a booking with Ann and went into the HC, I opt for 45mins session and was led into a room. The place was clean with nice ambience. Indeed There is small pieces of mirrors pasted on one side of the wall and I kept looking at our reflection when i was bonking her mouth!

Then came a knock on the door and a lady dress in a lovely sexy dress appear with her cleavage revealing. I then lie on the bed while she climb onto the bed and proceed to massage for me. We conversed in mandarin as she was a PRC, but she do speak quite fluent english though, thinking i was a foreigner in the first palce.

We had a nice conversation where i try to get her to tell me what she had told TS. Sure enuff, she is a part time student from SIM!! Hahaha....Time passed, and is time for the golden question, I opted for $80 BJ and BM.
She start to strip her self... SHe was weariing a pink bra and a black sexy panties..... Wow...I like her nice pair of boob. She proceed to give me a boob rub... thereafter she cap the CD for me and start to give me a blow job..... feeling was great. I was abit "Strong" that day, meaning hard to come. But she was patient and there is no rush at all...... When i ask her if she is tired, she reply no with a nice tone. Good attitude.

Mins passed and I decided to ram her mouth instead of her blowing me little bro. Sure enuff she was accomodating, looking at the action from the mirror makes me real high and i exploded.......She clean up for me and cover me with a towel and she proceeded to go bathing..... After bath, she started to chat.

Before leaving she give me a name card with her hp number and ask me to call and book her nxt time.

This is my very first detailed fr. Hope i m not long winded.

Ht: average gal height
Wt: Quite slim
Boob: B+ to C (Very nice very smooth skin)
Look: 7.5(in dim light)
hair: straight long hair
BJ: Shiok and patient
Boob Massage: A little brief
Damage: $38 for 45mins + BM,BJ $80
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1