The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4062 / Power: 19
Tailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundtree View Post
Your post de meaning was so chim! Who were you referring to ya? SIC ler!
+11 from Tailok
Old 26-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

This post deserves my humble 2 MISSILES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Let me put in my fair observations here.

TS already achieved 1000+ points and don't worry about zapping.
The one who posted daily with a big signature are out to prove a point but doing it to spike TS and others. He had been doing these for months. Besides posting daily here he followed the one person with huge agenda in his signature and post right after his post.

Then another nick post occasionally with full agreement and always quote his full posts which is unnecessary.

IMHO - TS don''t need this thread anymore and why can't the persons just give him a break.

If TS wanted to just clock post then just leave him alone.

Unless you guys want to hijack his thread for other agenda.

I will not reply here anymore and just want to state my observations once.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

VERY Accurate + Bold observation of this thread +27 UPP

Quote:

The one who posted daily with a big signature are out to prove a point but doing it to spike TS and others. He had been doing these for months. Besides posting daily here he followed the one person with huge agenda in his signature and post right after his post.

Then another nick post occasionally with full agreement and always quote his full posts which is unnecessary.

IMHO - TS don''t need this thread anymore and why can't the persons just give him a break.

Old 27-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Hope more bro and sis to post why they kept logging in to SBF and what kept them here.
What is the things they learned from SBF.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Last edited by Boarding; 28-04-2017 at 06:54 AM.
Old 27-04-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Seriously people post you also want to comment ?
Old 27-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundtree View Post
Your post de meaning was so chim! Who were you referring to ya? SIC ler!
This is the best post I have seen this thread .
Old 27-04-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackface View Post
You only got your points and observations half correct . Suggest you read my posts again . Again why are people so afraid of getting zapped ? If you have not done anything wrong why would the zappers want to zap you ? So let me ask you it is right for people to threaten you online ; create clones to attack you and also start calling you names ? Then you would understand my position . I am also very sure the zappers would not anyhow zap people . But then if you were are still so scare of getting zapped why not support Boss Sam by becoming a Donor or a Premium Member ? Like this you will be immune to zaps . So what you have high points ? I have also seen high points being put into deep moderation over the past few years . I also have said that if you do not like my posts you can put me in your ignore list . Nobody force you to read my posts . My posts are meant for the selected very few . Have nice day .

I really don't understand why people are so worried about points . Very true that if you do nothing wrong people would not want to zap you .
Old 27-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Can exchange points.

Min 5 points to trade. Uplist - 0
Quote:
Can exchange? Min 4 points.

Queue - 0

Similar pattern ? So now this thread become an exchange points thread also ? Thought somebody say that TS already achieved his target points already .
Old 27-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8883 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMatter View Post
Seriously people post you also want to comment ?
Err.....it seemed that you were also commenting on ppl's post! Don't flame me, I was just passing by!
Old 27-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
Err.....it seemed that you were also commenting on ppl's post! Don't flame me, I was just passing by!
Because somebody say I only quote someone post . So today I quote other people posts also . Can or not ? Wait people say I also quote other people's posts . Really some people are so free .
Old 27-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
What I really learned from SBF so far.

Whores are for fucking only.
Best to remain anonymous in SBF
Mind your own business
Read what you interested and never believe 100% what you read.
Leave the WARs alone
IGNORE all those you dun like to read.
If only people would have mind their own business all these would not have happen .

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface = blackfaceborji = orbinblackface = knncborbin= MerlinW = kpkblppl2

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi & lynntann )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 27-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMatter View Post
Similar pattern ? So now this thread become an exchange points thread also ? Thought somebody say that TS already achieved his target points already .
No wonder looks familiar .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 27-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

I learnt that many samsters spend significant time learning from SBF. Yea they are samsters with free time in their hands 😄
Old 28-04-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
I learnt that many samsters spend significant time learning from SBF. Yea they are samsters with free time in their hands 😄
I just post something unusual and these clones went wild with their imgination.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 28-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
WofWof is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWofWof is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can see many dogs barking in this thread .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1