The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
China - Guangzhou Trip - Need Updates

Dear Bros!,

will be heading to GZ - Tianhe area for training maybe 1st week of March, so need help to locate fun places & hot chicks to boink! hehehe dont want to waste my nights there since training only daytime..

looking for bros located there also! anyone?
oh! info on places & damages:
Happening Places to hangout (safe ones!)
FL??
ONS??
Clubs??

P/s: please list them in order so I can bring info along in PDA...hehehe dont want to miss out my bros recommendations!
Old 19-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mat_1007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: China - Guangzhou Trip - Need Updates

I just went Tianhe area last month.....nothing much there...think there is a niteclub nearby but the ladies are very ex 2000RMB.

For gals to come to your room, just ask any local cab drivers to introduce...RMB 300...If you want 'massage' must go out of the city as the authorities are very strict...can go to outlying area like the star city or sun city...cannot remember...the ladies are good....charges for cab can be fixed...mine is RMB 150.

Usually if you ask special service outright, they say no....just select a gal and let her do her massage first and she will quote u the price later...

As the massage is 1.5hrs, pls remember to include your session with her inside, if not extra time charges will apply.

This is my small contribution based on my experience...i was new to GZ also.. the more experienced samster is able to give more 'expert' advice...
Old 21-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: China - Guangzhou Trip - Need Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
Dear Bros!,

will be heading to GZ - Tianhe area for training maybe 1st week of March, so need help to locate fun places & hot chicks to boink! hehehe dont want to waste my nights there since training only daytime..

looking for bros located there also! anyone?
oh! info on places & damages:
Happening Places to hangout (safe ones!)
FL??
ONS??
Clubs??

P/s: please list them in order so I can bring info along in PDA...hehehe dont want to miss out my bros recommendations!

You must be very excited about the trip to start a new thread on it....
Dont come with too high an expectation.. and dont believe everything some ppl post in the forum... Some ppl may have the luck and we may not.. So relax and have fun...

Good luck in your search... and PM me when you are in GZ so maybe we could meet up..
Old 21-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dear Bros!,

will be heading to GZ - Tianhe area for training maybe 1st week of March
bro..mi went GZ last mth and met this lady at Star hotel HC which is near to Guangzhou east station, also in Tianhe district.

She gave me one of the best, or rather the best service FJ/BJ I ever had. You might want to try her. I have PM you her no.

But be warned that she treat me better as I brought her out for a whole day before back t hotel to bonk, and she like me, treat me like her bf. She told me so as when I told her I will into some friends to her if any of them visit GZ, she told me not to mention about the service as others might not get it.

Like what 1 bro said, its depend on luck and chemsitry with the gal.

Cheers
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 22-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Samster

warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good luck in your search... and PM me when you are in GZ so maybe we could meet up..[/QUOTE]

Ron Bro U in GZ until when? I got tickets for March 6 onwards! yahooo
Oh! Any recommendation for Hotels?
checked website MErchant hotel, new pearl river, liu hua & lido.
which one better cause all similar prices, I try to look for cheaper as wanna use more money for fun! hahaha!
Old 22-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Spursgetz]bro..mi went GZ last mth and met this lady at Star hotel HC which is near to Guangzhou east station, also in Tianhe district.

Bro Spur - expensive whats the damages like - any details of her? like age height size? slutty looks or good gal looks? I looking for a few to boink for 1 week!
Old 22-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good luck in your search... and PM me when you are in GZ so maybe we could meet up..

Ron Bro U in GZ until when? I got tickets for March 6 onwards! yahooo
Oh! Any recommendation for Hotels?
checked website MErchant hotel, new pearl river, liu hua & lido.
which one better cause all similar prices, I try to look for cheaper as wanna use more money for fun! hahaha! [/QUOTE]

I am not in GZ but I am like 90mins away by bus... Anyway I have sold my soul to China just like many of the brothers here.. hehehehe.. I hope you wont end up like us in boring china...

As for hotels, I am not too sure man cos I am not based in GZ. But you can check with Tripping, Orangeox or Sinoview. Uncle Sinoview very helpful one... hehehehe...

Check out www.elong.com for hotels too for reference.
Old 22-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=warmnites]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursgetz
bro..mi went GZ last mth and met this lady at Star hotel HC which is near to Guangzhou east station, also in Tianhe district.

Bro Spur - expensive whats the damages like - any details of her? like age height size? slutty looks or good gal looks? I looking for a few to boink for 1 week!
One man's meat is another man's poison lahz... Thats why I like to chiong with guys who have different taste in girls...if not will end up pinpointing the same girl... hehehehe.. Hor Bro Stano Hor?
Old 23-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Samster

oh ya! so lucky to have met 2 gals from frenster so now msg each other everyday if lucky can arrange to meet them (separately) hahaha ask them be my guide! cross fingers can get them to be partitime GF while there ..... wish me luck Bros! so I can give a loooooooong & good FR !
Old 08-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kopno9 is Cool - loads of Potential

so how was the trip? and how did it go with the friendster ladies ?

if i get time i may end of going there after hong kong.

any tips on where to stay n relax?
Old 08-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopno9 View Post
so how was the trip? and how did it go with the friendster ladies ?
if i get time i may end of going there after hong kong.
any tips on where to stay n relax?
my god, u mean to say school holidays start so early in s'pore now ah? shit! i have not been back so long meh? u got time to search for a thread from 2005 to ask a question ah??? faint...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1