The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-10-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
tdatda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

CATHERINES - TAKE TWO

So after going to Catherine's too late the night before I went again, bright and early at 1pm. There were only like 5-8 girls on the bowl, and none of them appealed to me. I asked Khun Thawa Chai what the prices were and theyre 1800b left side and 2000b right side. Sounds like what they should be.

After about 30 minutes, Thawa Chai brought out a supermodel. Very SYT and pretty but I wanted to take a look at S21. Not sure if she was busy or hadn't arrived, but sounds like hadn't arrived as Tawa Chai later said she was putting on makeup, etc... So I told him I would wait for S21. At approx 2:20pm (80 minutes waiting) S21 came out.

WOW, NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. NORICE - 100% right.

I said yes yes and went upstairs

Looks: 9.5/10

Very skinny, and has amazing natural huge boobs. Def a supermodel body and face!!

Service: 7/10

Standard SOP. No complaints, but nothing special. Hot looks/body def made up for whatever was lacking in this department.

Had 90 minutes and left a happy man.

thx again norice !!

Next time maybe I wouldnt come so early as sounds liek supermodels may not be there at 1pm.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

FR: Tharn Thong

Since I was this far out, I thought I would check out Taragon, intending to take a look. Went inside, managed to get an english speaking mama, and showed the lineup. Not my type, mostly more MILFY, but with pale skin. Ranging from 2000, 3000 ,4000 baht with a few steps I forgot in there. Mama took me out across the street to Tharn Thong.

Four girls, all syt-types. Price ranges were 2k, 2.2k, 2.4k and 2.8k. It just happened the 2k one appealed to me the most so I decided to rally and take her upstairs.

23 Year old
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10 -> but it was just a quick jump in the bed. No bath massage. Suited me perfectly fine because I already had a massage and had absolutely no problem with that. No english language skills.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Tharn Thong,

This place used to be my regular place due to their relaxing sauna in the same complex. Not too many foreigners go there but once in a while you'll find an attractive girl that provide excellent service. Next time, you should spend several hours relaxing in the sauna!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 07-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Didn't even know about the Sauna at all... hmm thanks for that tip! would be great to relax in there.

You said used to be regular - you stopped going?
Old 07-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Yes, I stop going to Tharn Thong because I found a newer sauna but they don't have girls! Tharn Thong sauna is old and their cold pool is not that cold! One of the bedt sauna is EBI Sauna, 57 meters down from The Pimp!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 08-10-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdatda View Post
CATHERINES - TAKE TWO

So after going to Catherine's too late the night before I went again, bright and early at 1pm. There were only like 5-8 girls on the bowl, and none of them appealed to me. I asked Khun Thawa Chai what the prices were and theyre 1800b left side and 2000b right side. Sounds like what they should be.

After about 30 minutes, Thawa Chai brought out a supermodel. Very SYT and pretty but I wanted to take a look at S21. Not sure if she was busy or hadn't arrived, but sounds like hadn't arrived as Tawa Chai later said she was putting on makeup, etc... So I told him I would wait for S21. At approx 2:20pm (80 minutes waiting) S21 came out.

WOW, NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. NORICE - 100% right.

I said yes yes and went upstairs

Looks: 9.5/10

Very skinny, and has amazing natural huge boobs. Def a supermodel body and face!!

Service: 7/10

Standard SOP. No complaints, but nothing special. Hot looks/body def made up for whatever was lacking in this department.

Had 90 minutes and left a happy man.

thx again norice !!

Next time maybe I wouldnt come so early as sounds liek supermodels may not be there at 1pm.
how much is s21 and does she offer 2 shots? sounds good looks like i'll be visiting Catherine end oct.
Old 08-10-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

anyone here knows if s33 compact hotel is girlfriend friendly, thanks in advance.
Old 08-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffggpl View Post
hi bros,

anyone here knows if s33 compact hotel is girlfriend friendly, thanks in advance.
quickest way to see gf friendly hotel is just book the room with max 2 occupants so far my hotel in bkk i did like this and its all gf friendly, sometimes the receptionist knows shes my friend so didnt even need to leave the ID card so yea ~
Old 08-10-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

long time not been to bangkok...
looks like getting harder to hunt at discos there now
Old 08-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
8rats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffggpl View Post
hi bros,

It is, stayed there in May this year.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Thanks 8rats
Old 09-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
long time not been to bangkok...
looks like getting harder to hunt at discos there now
It's not getting harder to hunt but more expensive to hunt for FLs in discos 555.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
It's not getting harder to hunt but more expensive to hunt for FLs in discos 555.
A lot of sg guys looking for ONS/free fuck at discos. Old people like me can only sit and watch
Old 09-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
A lot of sg guys looking for ONS/free fuck at discos. Old people like me can only sit and watch
Seems like Korean superstars headcount are booming!

Sit, watch and learn from these superstars.
Maybe one day our ONS opportunity will strike 555!
Old 10-10-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Seems like Korean superstars headcount are booming!

Sit, watch and learn from these superstars.
Maybe one day our ONS opportunity will strike 555!
Look like that also count as korean superstar leh.. last time got one sao sao tell me she like poom pui.. if he can also score ONS.. then we can score hat-trick liao

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1