The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Renting a car in Bangkok

Hi all,

Sorry for this new thread.

I'm in Bangkok now and will be for 9 months for a project in outskirt, staying in Pakkred. My company send me here to see through a project (left by ex colleagues) and I'm staying opposite my office and site.
Work wise is very convenient but the after work is killing me! Hence I need to rent the most affordable car for this period and i hope to lao jiaoz here can help. I check out most known car rentals and the cheapest is ~16k for a vios.

I hope to get something cheaper? I don't mind what car it is but as long as i can get to my destination. No BTS, No MRT..... sigh....

Can any bros advice?

Last edited by romanspa; 23-07-2008 at 05:09 PM. Reason: error
Old 24-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Renting a car in Bangkok

well...1st traffic jam will kill you man... especially monday... argh... by 2nd, the petrol pricing quite smiliar in singapore market as they based on singapore petrol price market...lastly taking a cab will be better choice even though they just increased their price... my two cents worth of thoughts.
Old 24-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Cant help you cuz i got no lobang on that also but if you know how to ride a motobike or rather a scooter? can go take license n buy one damn cheap better than renting car for 9 mths. Otherwise, how about asking those pp who stay near you to rent you their car at night? I think they dun mind since u topping up petrol and paying them small money? Alternatively is to look for a taxi driver in yr area on night shift where he like to drive to those night place? All the best na.

Wa~ yr sglist quite good leh...
thanks for replying... i know how to ride but no license... did that in HCM now when i go there cos i stayed in Tahn Bihn district with my friend.. can i get it? but thinking back... the area that i stay in isn't very safe (unlike in city but still safe) and the cars and bikes are parked all over at night...
my thai ain't that good.. i know there's a common practise for thai to rent their car out for months (not able to afford) or even for the weekend...(to help ease their petrol woes).. i'm hoping some bros here can enlighten me..

SG list okok... but then again... i always post FR after session and it seems i always got points deducted competition between OKT are really tough now...
Old 24-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
well...1st traffic jam will kill you man... especially monday... argh... by 2nd, the petrol pricing quite smiliar in singapore market as they based on singapore petrol price market...lastly taking a cab will be better choice even though they just increased their price... my two cents worth of thoughts.
cutter, you are right. the petrol is increasing taking it's toll on the thai people.. however, at my area, taking a cab is not easy as alot of them will not want to take me where i want to go... taking a cab back is also another issue.. it took me quite a while to get a cab that agreed to send me home..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1