The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

I have quite a few nice looking cousins, but not really with awesome bod… generally no big boobs in the family… which was kinda sad.

A few pretty good term cousin that I meet every other wkend, mostly just over CNY, most of them wear pretty sexy during CNY, so usually an eyeful then, they are generally less cautious around me. As we spend a lot of our younger time together.

Just good bio-ing during CNY, which is a motivation for me to go relative house for gathering at this age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Wanted to up my cousin also, but no chance... Never was really close to them since young... Especially during gatherings, there is one cousin who is ah lianish one, always hot pants or short skirt, with g-string or t-back. Sadly, couldn't really strike a convo.
Old 22-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Aventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once had a gf who got very excited when I touched her when we were outside.
Like brush her boobs or grab her butt, sometimes even drag me to staircase landing to do some more.
Although we never did it in outside places, but go home sure bang like rabbits.
Quite strange for a girl to feel excited that way.
Old 25-03-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

Wife and I went to JB to get beach wear for our sentosa staycation. Went to Cotton On to do our shopping. Wife was basically trying all kind of bikini and sundresses and modelling for me.

There was a guy who was waiting for his gf (I think) and he stood beside my wife's changing room. I hinted my wife to 'accidentally' give him a show. Wife hesitated a bit but suddenly open the door wide open and stepped out to 'look at herself in the mirror'. While checking out herself, she put her hand under the bikini to push up her tits. That guy wasn't even stealing glance at wife. He was staring openly at her! He left after his gf was done.

I pushed my teasing wife into the changing room and fingered her naughty pussy to orgasm. She returned favoured that night.
Old 26-03-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5513 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
I pushed my teasing wife into the changing room and fingered her naughty pussy to orgasm. She returned favoured that night.
You are one of the few lucky brothers who have such a naughty wife. Like you calling her pussy 'naughty'. It seems they all enjoy when their pussies are fingered by us men

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 26-03-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Cinema theatre, outside between marina Square and millennium walk, beach, under Benjamin's shears Bridge at jogging path but now replace by the big wheel. Young poor cannot afford hotel those were the days now all in proper places lol.
Old 26-03-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

My most daring place was with my wife in the living room of our own house. Lol. Wife is never the adventurous type. Can only read about others stories. Lol.
Old 26-03-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

infront of a police squad.

When I was younger I met one of the "princesses" of edmw . She was short and petite , with VERY big soft breasts, like c going d and definitely not 20 yet. I got her Facebook and started chatting her up ..we met and I wasn't creative with our date, just brought her to makan at tampinese mall followed by a Thai horror movie. Throughout the whole time I knew she liked me , because of the way she looked at me and i noticed her looking at me for awhile when I'm not looking at her.
After the movie we took a cab to punggol beach, that time was not as developed as it is now, we went to one of the stone jetties in the dark and started kissing, i lifted up her shirt and sucked on her soft breasts and nipples, i slip ny hands down into her white micro shorts and felt her lacy panties all drenched , after abit of foreplay I pulled down her short and panties and inserted myself into her, she was soaking wet right uo to her inner thighs and and going in wasnt difficult .. halfway pumping her, the pokice coast guard sailed by , they were anout 50-70metres away from us and shown their spotlight at us. I could still see the police patterns on the boat as well as a couple of human silluottes walking a about.

BUT the lights illuminated our immediate surroundings and allowed me a good look at her naked body, petite frame with humongous boobs and salami sized very pink nipple , bouncing with every thrust, her freshly shaved pussy creaming all over my hard cock, her slim waist and her cute face and thick lips high with pleasure . I was taken by the incredible excitement and started fucking her harder as the police (probably) looked on in shock as the lights continued on us and the boat came to a stop . They left about 30 secs to 1min later and continued on with their patrol .
Old 26-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
xijodoy65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

excited that way.
Old 26-03-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
gahato92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bang like rabbits. gahaha
Old 27-03-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
halfway pumping her, the pokice coast guard sailed by , they were anout 50-70metres away from us and shown their spotlight at us. I could still see the police patterns on the boat as well as a couple of human silluottes walking a about.
same encounter at punggol beach 15+ years ago, i remember there was a make shift police post so we went to a dark corner below some trees instead. While pumping halfway we saw the police coast guard shine the light towards the beach, then later realized that they were actually looking for Mas Selamat that escaped back then.

so don't worry, the coast guard was looking for someone else
Old 27-03-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
same encounter at punggol beach 15+ years ago, i remember there was a make shift police post so we went to a dark corner below some trees instead. While pumping halfway we saw the police coast guard shine the light towards the beach, then later realized that they were actually looking for Mas Selamat that escaped back then.

so don't worry, the coast guard was looking for someone else
ya, u are right! i think this was around mas selamat time! For us they shine the light spot on at us and froze! I think they found more than they were looking for ! happy to give them free show haha
Old 27-03-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
ya, u are right! i think this was around mas selamat time! For us they shine the light spot on at us and froze! I think they found more than they were looking for ! happy to give them free show haha
15-20 years ago there were so many dark corner to bonk in Punggol, i even come across peeper holding a big video cam (the old type of handycam) trying to film us. I was caught by police several times too in punggol but I wont repeat here since I shared in this thread years ago.

Wonder if we were bumped into each other in punggol, please check PM
Old 27-03-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
15-20 years ago there were so many dark corner to bonk in Punggol, i even come across peeper holding a big video cam (the old type of handycam) trying to film us. I was caught by police several times too in punggol but I wont repeat here since I shared in this thread years ago.

Wonder if we were bumped into each other in punggol, please check PM
Hi bro, just read your PM and replied. I have a VERY strong gut feeling we're talking about the same girl. I am anxious to hear your confirmation!
Old 27-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10007 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
My most daring place was with my wife in the living room of our own house. Lol. Wife is never the adventurous type. Can only read about others stories. Lol.
If there are other people living in the house then is quite adventurous already
Old 28-03-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went hiking with my gf up bukit timah hill few years ago. Found a clearing with bench and no one there. Felt horny and checked around theres no cctv. Pulled her tights down and did doggy with her bent over the bench 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1