The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
catoon75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Golden Mile Tower Massage HOT!!

Bros this is my FR on a "spa" i went to. I was walking at golden mile COMPLEX, which was as usual full of thai scent, which isn't my kind of thing. So i went out and walk2 to golden mile TOWER. I think it's called tower, cos from golden mile COMPLEX, you go out and turn left then walk down you'll see the TOWER. Golden Mile TOWER is the one with the indian/tamil cinema one. This is where the gem is.

Okay so if you go up the steps and enter the TOWER, you will find that youa re on the 2nd floor. The gem is on the first floor. There is another place called Mimi Health SPA, the PRC there quite chio, i'm sure got extra, but i nvr try cos i saw this other one. I don't know how to describe to you, but you will know this gem place when you walk2, cos the door is dark, it is near a food place, there is no signboard, and there will be a woman at the door beckoning you to go in and call you handsome or make eye contact with you. (Please don't believe them when they say "handsome" la, although maybe we all really handsome lah, but I think they mean we must pay them handsomely...)

Anyway so I walk past, there was this hot PRC in leopard preens (i really like leopard preens, so when i see her, the Mimi Health Spa disappear from my mind)

So I go in, ask her massage. 1hr $50. Ok fine. then go into a room. At first I thought she Thai. Wah piangz I talk to her in English she no understand my england si beh sianz. Then she say "I chinese". So i start talking in chinese la, break some ice right (and also later I can talk cock sing song and test water). If all bros got read my FR before, you know I not chinese but speak cheena one. So she shock like mad i could see the boobs like need CPR when my mouth come out cheena things hahaha. okay so break ice, and the leopard preens break my brains cannot think, so i just auto TCSS.

Her massage really you can forget it, just her slim body, nice boobs, sexy lingerie, chio face is not you need.

Ok so massage is I lie on my back, she sit on top of me and press abit (while we talk cock), then after talk cock really long time, she ask me turn around. One thing that make me feel like small boy is that she think I student. But ya la, i dress like student we must always look young and hip right?

Okay back to topic, so I turn around, she straddle me still talk cock sing song. During this time, got one malaysian bro ask her friend FiFi brought in, wah lao the bro bargain say malaysian massage $20, here must pay $50 (no offence to Msian bros, i love to go msia, but i think maybe this bro is playing a fool) then the FiFi cannot speak english so my beautiful leopard preens one keep translating, even while servicing me. haha.

Anyway back to topic. So she on top of me while im facing up, so I autoroam. nice soft silky skin... thin legs not fats... firm body with some curves... sexy sexy hair with volume... pretty face... of course if she ask me mortgage my house for a fuck i will think for 10 seconds... then say no lah, but the point is that she will make me think 10 seconds lor... that's how hot she was man... but maybe i was too horny.

So then she pop golden question. FJ 100, BJ 80, HJ i don't know.
BJ + FJ 150

I asked for FJ, but she tell me take FJ+BJ lah... she will make me high, i told her too ex sia (wah lao that means my damage will be $200 lor), but she tried convince me and the leopard preens also say hi to me so I say okay la, FJ + BJ.

So she take off the leopard preens and I realise she really tigress. wuuhuuu!!
she do BJ with cap she really suck like a pro man, got the CFM look, she keep looking at me and make me high... then I tell her I very li hai one (hahaha this is to warn her la), so she suck like mad I tell you man. Lucky is with cap, the cap got less sensation mah. if not i think I waste $150... I notice the timing btw, I came in about 245pm, she started the extra service at 305pm..
So after BJ me until crazy she realise my little brother (not so little la bros, but I humble =D) not giving up, so she climb on top and get it on. there was a mirror by the side, she keep looking as SHE bonk ME (not other way.. yet). bonk me and i had my hands everywhere la, boobs, face mouth, pussy, legs, ass, holes... everywhere la very shiok love her thighs they are slim man soft man, like having tender KFC the feeling very shuang...

Okay then she tired, I sat up and she kept bonking... the mirror makes it such a hot view. After a while i bring her down to missionary all with my little brother still inside her feeling her tight lips around him. then i bonk missionary.. bonk and bonk and bonk it was so fun man, she was damn hot like the hottest PRC bonk i ever had (but i only had like... less than 10 la bros so if she's not hot for you I'm sorry cos i'm new haha) still bonking..

and bonkin...
and bonkin...

I think until she really cannot fake her loud moans cos too tiring, she decided to HJ me (I was damn tired la bonk her so long bloody hell my little brother today like die die dont wana shooot really wana make it worth it...)

So she take off the cap and HJ me, HJ and between 340-345 I shoot out damn high. dammit she say heng ah nvr hit her eyes hohoho my aiming very jialat ah must improve. I was damn tired, she was damn tired, but it was an awesome bonk. She showered, I showered, we talk cock as i dress up and then I left... I taught her new phrase: "You very slow" in English cos she say I take damn long to come she damn tired... haha but bros all these we are teasing each other so laughing and smiling all so it was fun, she wasn't complaining la...

So here's the summary:

Name: Yoyo
Boobs: small B maybe, I think they're not real but still nice to cup. Her tits are awesome.
Race: PRC
Body: slim, hot, sexy
GFE: 8 she keep calling me bao bei ahaha
BJ: 8 it was the best i've had from a massage place
FJ: 8, hardworking, tight, sexy, moans are nice, let u bite, lick, grab everywhere
HJ: 8, wah bros she made me come with HJ which no FL or SPA place do before...
Dmg: $50 for non-existing massage + $150 for awesome BJ + FJ 1 shot + $10 tips = $210
RTF: If I have vitamin M. she gave very good service man. Maybe try FiFi next time, she more baabaa and innocent face, like my type...

Bros, so the place I really forgot the name, cos the name is very small on the door, but remember you walk got girl at the door is confirm that place, 1st floor, at both ends are food courts like that. I think one food court the floor number is 01-100... so you just walk down/up that corridor.
If any bros go there and get Yoyo, tell her Bro FISH the malay can speak chinese one recommend you (if you got no topic to talk about) then maybe you can confirm my story here haha

Okay bros that's all for my FR, hope no one is offended or affected and hope it was entertaining and informative. If anything wrong please tell me, I'm new and trying to give good FRs and lobangs (maybe expensive la, cos I'm commando). Enjoy bros and tell me if you think Yoyo is awesome... if she not good for you, pls tell me where i can find better one so i can try thanks!

You only live once, so fuck it.
Old 19-06-2010, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
redolent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Golden Mile Tower Massage HOT!!

Very interesting FR. Thanks.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Power man....you are the best.......dig. More....hahahaha
Old 25-10-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
romeo1988 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Share what?this is a 2010 thread gundu!
Old 25-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Jayhst is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bro can share contact and damage? Thanks a lot.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
JeremyL91882788 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share pls?
Old 11-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Yes once a while goto complex basement , 01 54
Now yr 2017

massage skill championship
Jenny yezi spa

Last edited by sionglim; 11-11-2017 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Jenny is my favourite ML too . I think unit is #B1-58....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Yes once a while goto complex basement , 01 54
Now yr 2017

massage skill championship
Jenny yezi spa
Old 04-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
Jenny is my favourite ML too . I think unit is #B1-58....
Yes she top favourite of beach rd
Old 04-12-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Looking at the damage, seriously got nothing to say. Typical carrot
Old 26-12-2017, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunriseryoko View Post
jenny is my favourite ml too . I think unit is #b1-58....
merry christmas ,and happy new year to you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread