The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
Hmmm any bros can advise me the recepitivity of working ladies to the idea of rabba action in cinemas? I got a German client who I'll be meeting in BKK in June and from his conversations he kinda like public actions... While I told him that girls are generally a bit conservative and prefer indoor actions, but I can't help but wonder on his question if fondling the girl in the cinema has been done before... Any bros can advise?
depends if the girl is open minded or not... most that girls are very conservative unless those hiong type....
Old 30-05-2017, 05:38 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Since your friend likes public action take him on a short trip to soi 6 pattaya, some bg can take him to a corner of the bar and blow his mind off
some people have the fetish of doing in public places... the excitment and thrill of being seen or caught
Old 30-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
some people have the fetish of doing in public places... the excitment and thrill of being seen or caught
Hint: Guy who is selling half his share (one bed) of a Pattaya hotel room!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 30-05-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hint: Guy who is selling half his share (one bed) of a Pattaya hotel room!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
lol who is that? you?
Old 31-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol who is that? you?
555 who else?
This threadstarter lah!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=647616

Old 31-05-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
555 who else?
This threadstarter lah!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=647616

LOL i didn't realize that... lol i go post my 5 cents

so cheapskate
Old 31-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL i didn't realize that... lol i go post my 5 cents

so cheapskate
555 you'll know the full story when you read the whole thread.

What a joker sial!

Old 31-05-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
555 you'll know the full story when you read the whole thread.

What a joker sial!

I know... he complain about air ticket burn because he cannot make it.... now he want to recuperate his lose by selling his hotel "share"
Old 31-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know... he complain about air ticket burn because he cannot make it.... now he want to recuperate his lose by selling his hotel "share"
Penny wise, pound foolish!

Some more his buddy sibei giam siap and kotek.
Refused to take over the cost of the other half of the room.

This type of buddy sibei ho!

PS: How come we are gossiping about people like the favourite pastime of Thai aunties 555?

Old 31-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=647616 - Joke of the Years...
Old 31-05-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Penny wise, pound foolish!

Some more his buddy sibei giam siap and kotek.
Refused to take over the cost of the other half of the room.

This type of buddy sibei ho!

PS: How come we are gossiping about people like the favourite pastime of Thai aunties 555?

cannot blame his buddy, for all we know they may have agreement to split the cost but he want to fly aeroplane... so where will kotek everything?
Old 01-06-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from BKK.
Tried Thermae Bar finally after going a few times to look during my previous trips.

Average price i asked around for LT was 5000-7000 despite what i found on Google mentioning 4000. Maybe im ugly?

Tried 2 different girls on 2 different nights.

First girl was 7000B,
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (I dont like enhanced boobs)
GFE: 6/10 (Can talk in English quite ok)
Skills: 4/10 (Bo simi skills or maybe too tired? )
RTF: No

Second girl was 5000B,
Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (Nice figure with C cup but pimples on her back and buttocks)
GFE: 7/10 (Very talkative, can hold conversation in English)
Skills: 5/10 (Bo simi skills also)
RTF: No

After finding FL, I still feel like properly trained girls at establishments are still a better choice. But then again it is more expensive also.

Or maybe im just suay?
Old 01-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

chopper/tipper alert
Old 01-06-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guang1981 View Post
Yup!

Quote:
cannot blame his buddy, for all we know they may have agreement to split the cost but he want to fly aeroplane... so where will kotek everything?
This one must invite his buddy to come to that thread and clear his own name liao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
chopper/tipper alert
555 you're right!
He overpaid way much more than your Jakarta massage handjob!

Old 01-06-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurabawa View Post

Or maybe im just suay?
I am surprised u were willing to pay so much for 5/10 and 6/10 look gers. I will not torture myself and rather save the money, go back to hotel, watch AV and pcc.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1