The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!
about nips...

Always wondered nips which get hard easily or even those protruding ones...does it indicate the person is more horny? Or have a higher sex drive

If yall remember, last time baddogjinz had a leaked vid, wah the lady's nips damn pointy.
Her hunger was real

Paging for 百人斩 or sexperienced bros to share
Old 14-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: about nips...

U gt it wrong. Nipples harden cos damn cold la

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 14-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: about nips...

I get erected when cold also.
Old 14-01-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: about nips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LapHumSap View Post
Always wondered nips which get hard easily or even those protruding ones...does it indicate the person is more horny? Or have a higher sex drive

If yall remember, last time baddogjinz had a leaked vid, wah the lady's nips damn pointy.
Her hunger was real

Paging for 百人斩 or sexperienced bros to share
As far as scientifically, the size and shape of the nipples are largely genetic and may change due to hormonal changes in the body such as pregnancy. Unfortunately, it is not an indicator of sex drive.

My personal preference is more on the size of the areola, I don't like tua tua areolas. Looks kinda gross to me.

Used to have this ex from (last time only have 2 unis period). Her cup size is C which is ok, but the droopiness kinda turn me off. But of coz, I didn't say lah, LoL! The only thing that irked me off, is that she has a third small nipple with areola on her right breast!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1