The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

anyone has bought gals from thermae before to go clubbing before going for piak? can share experience here? or the girls usually aim to jus have sex finish then go?
Old 24-11-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
anyone has bought gals from thermae before to go clubbing before going for piak? can share experience here? or the girls usually aim to jus have sex finish then go?
Most of them are looking for ST.
I have some contacts that might be interested to go clubbing. DM for more info.
Old 24-11-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You will need to find out on the spot. Some ok ST, some ok LT. Some ok LT with outing but will ask for more.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 24-11-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Yes the fee of ticket and hotel is cheaper than paying LT everyday.. Usually those i fuck is age between 24 to 30.. i am slim and big boob sucker 5555
Don't be surprised if the FL didn't turn up. Hopefully, she will. Camping here for your updates.

Old 24-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My experience was the other way round.

One night I went to Insanity Niteclub and hook up with an FL for 2K ST..... subsequently extend to LT for 4K all-in including breakfast.

The next evening I went to Thermae and saw the same FL from Insanity there. However she wanted 2.5K now for ST and 5K for LT... claiming it is the "market" rate of Thermae and they are not supposed to undercut it. Anyway I took her again for LT but next morning when I handed her 5K..... she returned 1K to me. She said she had to quote me 5K in Thermae because the other girls were watching and listening our transaction and she did not want to offend them by quoting 4K.

Btw we went from Thermae to Thonglor for dinner and pub hopping before going back to my hotel room. I believe the FL will go clubbing if she is comfortable with you.
Old 26-11-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many many thanks for sharing Jnny, ZanShen and Jadebird. Would up you guys points if i had power, my apologies

its my first time in thailand and everything is like mind-blowing to me. I went to thermae on friday night at around 11 or midnight and honestly i was expecting to see no chiobus and only scraps leftover, but to my surprise theres like so many freaking girls still inside with quite a few good looking ones too. But the amount of ah tiongs kimchi also dam power lol. Few other asian guys were spotted by me too. i walked 1 round in clockwise direction and had many girls smiling at me one of then even grabbed my hand as i walked past but i smiled at her n waved goodbye to her because i was going to insanity club afterwards with a friend.

Still in bangkok at the monent, loving this place so much and im already thinking of planning my next trip in my head
Old 26-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
many many thanks for sharing Jnny, ZanShen and Jadebird. Would up you guys points if i had power, my apologies

its my first time in thailand and everything is like mind-blowing to me. I went to thermae on friday night at around 11 or midnight and ........ planning my next trip in my head

Thump up for you.
Enjoy your first visit.
Old 27-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, What time does Thermae closes?
Old 28-11-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
Hi all, What time does Thermae closes?
If I don’t remember wrongly is 1am
Old 28-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
lonelysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

pic didnt load
Do u hv this girl line ? I go Bkk next week
Old 28-11-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
lonelysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i have but i never mention i would share with anyone esp someone with a post history like yours never contribute a ything of value
I have post a lot of movies for ppl to download ... the movies for download I was the one who started it .. but of course mine is decent movies ... if you not want share is ok
Old 28-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
heavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelysg View Post
Do u hv this girl line ? I go Bkk next week
Bro, U got pm
Old 28-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
If I don’t remember wrongly is 1am
2am to 3am.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 29-11-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Recently, visited the joint again.

Happy to know that much new blood joined the trade. Some looking pretty good. On Monday lesser crowd comparing to Weds. On Weds was a good night, there were flooded with both FL and customers.

What not good was that those reasonable and good looking FL were all quoting minimum $3K ST, $6K LT. I think another factor affecting the rate would be the time. I reckon they will quote a lower rate when the night is not young. I usually do not stay that late because time is precious.

Got to know 2 mainland Chinese, 1 Japanese, and a Vietnamese within the same table. We chitchatted and shared some tips with each other. Japanese is an old man. A pretty sweet SYT smiled at him and he waited no time to ask her to sit beside him. He literally molested her by touching her all over. He then complained of the high price and rejected her. He literally humiliated her by jokingly pushing her to others including to me. I kind of pity the girl as she is young and seems unable to control the situation. After the girl left the table, The old man frankly told me that he cannot afford her because he is a retiree. I told him that 2.5KST is the market rate here and it would cost a lot more in Japan. He agreed but still do not want to pay the price.

This Vietnamese is a newbie. Totally mesmerised by the scene in Therme. He speaks limited English and his intention was to find someone within 1-1.5K ST. I told him this is nearly impossible in Thermae unless he is willing to consider the old and ugly looking ones.

The 2 Chinese were pretty chatty. 1 was desperate to find the partner for the night while the other wasted no time to share his vast experience. 1 of them hit on a pretty good looking FL and she quoted him 7K for LT. He tried bargaining to 5K but failed. Eventually, 2 of them head to Intensity night club to try their luck. I was reluctant to join them as I was there the night before. Furthermore, I don't think there are more FL there to here. I suspect FL get there commission/incentives by bringing customers there. Almost all WL will suggest to bring you to Intensity Club if you ask them where to party.

The night was not early and less crowded, so I decided to do my rounds by giving interview 5555. Gave some interviews. Long story short, in the end, I got a girl name, Nicole. A pity Nicole speaks very limitedly English but her personalities were what attracted me. She quoted 5.5K 2 shots, leave at my room at 4 am. I bargained to 5K 3 shots with taxi fare for her. At that time was 11.30 pm.

Nicole was warm and always smiley. Not commercial at all. Her complexion is beautiful - fair like Korean. She is 1.6m tall and weighed 50kg, just perfect for me!

Nicole kept her words. She really tried hard to give me the 3 shots we agreed upon, just that I only successfully came once. Not her fault though. We teased each other for a long time and I gave her hard pounding that lasts for hours I think when all added up. I asked her to stop when I knew it is not coming for 2nd and 3rd. The downside was that Nicole do not give DFK and Bbbj. She also does not take painting and therefore, there is a limit to what I can pleasure her. However, I did make the session enjoyable enough for both of us. She eventually left at 5 am not 4am. Nicole smelled so good! Until now I still cannot forget it the scent she gave out. A pity there she does not like to be painted. I truly love her smooth and fair skins. I must say the GFE she gave me topped 2019. I still cannot believe it as she speaks such limited English. Before Nicole, I would say it is impossible if someone asked me as I speak almost no Thai. I know someone will say it's expensive but what's important was Overall great bonk experience!

I will still follow up with Nicole for my next trip, so do not bother to ask me for her contact information.

Old 29-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Thanks for the detail report. Yes especially if we don’t go offend enough each visit should treasure.

Does the girls seem to be choosing their customer? I do consciously dress decent and not look too shabby, least they quote me w sky high price.... than a lot of time wasted but have seen some young Korean being given the preferred choice but I will never know how much they were paid. Cheers 🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1