The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 13-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingannnn
Visited TENET, OKT recommended SYT no 11.
My simple FR:
Look: quite pretty face 7/10
State: Malacca area
Body: slim n short
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: Cowgirl, Missionary 7/10
Massage: not bad with oil ! 6/10
Damage : Rm100(FJ), Rm58(Massage) total : Rm 158 !
RTF: yes but try another lady no. 36 or 63 recommended here.

Yup She is 28yo...

OKT arranged No.11, May. Not bad looking cute ger. She came in with very sexy lace dress... Love it!!!

Everything as mention by Bro sharingannnn.

Upzzzz...
bro , this TENET at Nusa Jaya?
Old 13-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
d1spec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchucky View Post
bro , this TENET at Nusa Jaya?
no at johor jaya... daiman bowling centre area...
Old 13-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

36 & 63 are the best so far ! Friendly, chatty, service orientated, quite prof in their service. I will RTF!
Old 13-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, anyone can pm the tel no. of tenet please? thank you.
Old 14-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
civicRS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best8 View Post
New Opening Promotion ...
Body Massage
RM 38 Only

Little Saigon Massage
27-01 jalan austin perdana 3/8,tmn austin perdana ,81100
What time operation bro? Many tq
Old 15-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Help a horny bro here, please share location...
Old 15-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 14
sexkit is one of the Best!sexkit is one of the Best!sexkit is one of the Best!

today lucky, got chance to tried no 36.

My simple FR:
Look: 6/10
State: from muar
Body: slim n petite, smooth skin
Boobs: B cupi think
BBBJ: 7/10, strong suction
FJ: Missionary 6.5/10
Massage: acceptable, with oil , 6/10
Damage : Rm 158
GFE: very chatty and friendly, 8/10
RTF: yes but try another lady
Old 16-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MachoJB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought all the MLs are vietnamese?
Old 16-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoJB View Post
I thought all the MLs are vietnamese?
Aiyah ! .... no need to have all Vietnamese .... then everybody have to eat "pho" ..... we need variety .... wants to eat nasi lemak, bakso, popiah, chee chong fun, tomyum, etc, etc........
Old 16-04-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
swordtail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro took cab to tenet from kastam before?
Approx how much any idea?
Old 17-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Thank you TS for this recommendation! I always wanted to try local Msia mei but always kena all those PRC from all the others. Xiao Long Nu and the others all PRC, and half the time milfs.. and worst cannot make it types..

Of course, I tried the highly recommended No. 36 yesterday. Had to wait 20 min, even though it was 1+pm. So went upstairs after drinking chinese tea to shower first, so I save time later. Although showering is mostly SOP, I want to share this because it was hilarious. 3 cubicles in a row. went to the first one... on the tap and the tap came out! All the water splashed on my face and hair... knn... I didn't want to wash hair.... Then quickly put the tap back. Realised I should use another one, with a handle. shit... Ok, proceeded to shower... while showering, looked down and saw water and yellow yellow liquid coming from the other cubicle... KNN again... I realised these 3 cubicles don't have their own drain hole and the bro in the last one was peeing... all flow to mine. wah kow...

When she came in, wah.. same one as when I was outside putting stuff in my locker... the sweetest looking one (from the first glance) ... smiley and chatty.. .She was v good... good attitude.. Looks like girl next door lah... look closely.. so so.. but will grow on you.. Looks are subjective ar... don't take my word..

Proceed to massage... she said she didn't learn.. but still quite strong.. Ok, so she didn't get all the relfex points.. but who's here for reflexology? small talk all the way... makes you feel at ease.. .The the exciting part begins. Asked me to put my butt up.. started to massage my rod from the back with oil... shiok!... rubbed all over my lower part... pulled my dick back and started sucking! ... Double Shiok!... .then licked all around my butt and but crack and did AR! ... Triple Shiok!!.. I only ever gotten it once and the girl licked only once, though she did't lick too long, it was great! I squirmed and moved.. she giggled and told me to keep still.... but I did it again.. .ticklish what... she was cool about it.. .good attitude...

Flip upwards and continued to suck me...all the time my hands were busy ... capped me and proceed to insert my dick to ride me... but I didn't want... I wanted a BJ only.. said shd hv told her.. proceeded to take off cap and cleaned off KY.. rinsed mouth with antiseptic wash again .. I know bcos it was cool and minty on my dick ... I asked to shoot in her mouth.. laughed and said cannot.. Boobs also no.. she was nice abt it.. asked if people said so in this forum.. I said I think I read CIM before.. No problem... came solidly nonetheless... So for bros who are not sure.. She don't do CIM or COB.

Look: 7/10 GND, subjective for diff ppl
State: Muar
Body: slim
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: Didn't try
GFE: 8.5/10
Massage: not bad. 6/10
Damage : Rm100(FJ), Rm58(Massage) total : Rm 158
RTF: yes but try another no.

OKT recommended: No 63 (30s but hardworking), No. 17 Sabah malay but fair 27yo

At the end of it, I went for my shower again.... Guess which cubicle I used?

Let the points be shared pls.. . TQ!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 17-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Thank you TS for this recommendation! I always wanted to try local Msia mei but always kena all those PRC from all the others. Xiao Long Nu and the others all PRC, and half the time milfs.. and worst cannot make it types..

Of course, I tried the highly recommended No. 36 yesterday. Had to wait 20 min, even though it was 1+pm. So went upstairs after drinking chinese tea to shower first, so I save time later. Although showering is mostly SOP, I want to share this because it was hilarious. 3 cubicles in a row. went to the first one... on the tap and the tap came out! All the water splashed on my face and hair... knn... I didn't want to wash hair.... Then quickly put the tap back. Realised I should use another one, with a handle. shit... Ok, proceeded to shower... while showering, looked down and saw water and yellow yellow liquid coming from the other cubicle... KNN again... I realised these 3 cubicles don't have their own drain hole and the bro in the last one was peeing... all flow to mine. wah kow...

When she came in, wah.. same one as when I was outside putting stuff in my locker... the sweetest looking one (from the first glance) ... smiley and chatty.. .She was v good... good attitude.. Looks like girl next door lah... look closely.. so so.. but will grow on you.. Looks are subjective ar... don't take my word..

Proceed to massage... she said she didn't learn.. but still quite strong.. Ok, so she didn't get all the relfex points.. but who's here for reflexology? small talk all the way... makes you feel at ease.. .The the exciting part begins. Asked me to put my butt up.. started to massage my rod from the back with oil... shiok!... rubbed all over my lower part... pulled my dick back and started sucking! ... Double Shiok!... .then licked all around my butt and but crack and did AR! ... Triple Shiok!!.. I only ever gotten it once and the girl licked only once, though she did't lick too long, it was great! I squirmed and moved.. she giggled and told me to keep still.... but I did it again.. .ticklish what... she was cool about it.. .good attitude...

Flip upwards and continued to suck me...all the time my hands were busy ... capped me and proceed to insert my dick to ride me... but I didn't want... I wanted a BJ only.. said shd hv told her.. proceeded to take off cap and cleaned off KY.. rinsed mouth with antiseptic wash again .. I know bcos it was cool and minty on my dick ... I asked to shoot in her mouth.. laughed and said cannot.. Boobs also no.. she was nice abt it.. asked if people said so in this forum.. I said I think I read CIM before.. No problem... came solidly nonetheless... So for bros who are not sure.. She don't do CIM or COB.

Look: 7/10 GND, subjective for diff ppl
State: Muar
Body: slim
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: Didn't try
GFE: 8.5/10
Massage: not bad. 6/10
Damage : Rm100(FJ), Rm58(Massage) total : Rm 158
RTF: yes but try another no.

OKT recommended: No 63 (30s but hardworking), No. 17 Sabah malay but fair 27yo

At the end of it, I went for my shower again.... Guess which cubicle I used?

Let the points be shared pls.. . TQ!
Upzzzz you...
Old 18-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!
Re: Pay RM 168 with NO FJ !!!

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69;8729030]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post

It not " a bit expensive " ----- It is VERY EXPENSIVE & A WASTE OF MONEY to pay RM 168 with NO FJ !!!

Just boycott this place ! .... it's your money and their bodies ..... If EVERYBODY boycott then the MP has to close down .... don't be a "robert-head" for them to "chop" you

Listen to the wise words of this very matured and experienced Tai Kor ..... over 50 years of cheonging experience WORLDWIDE

Thank you !
Ya agreed, some place 188 you can load 2 shots.
Old 18-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
callandor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me the place? Thanks
Old 20-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callandor View Post
Bro can pm me the place? Thanks
did you see the 1st page?

天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

After johor jaya, Daiman bowling centre? MP is at opposite road, corner shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1