The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Cute/Pretty/Chio/CFM face girls over the counter

Hi bros,

Anyone have met, befriended pretty or sweet or hot or even horny ladies over the counter? By that I mean those working in 7-11, Cheers, petrol kiosks, etc.

Since I have my own vehicle I love to prowl to this stores, hoping to find some lovely staffs, to make friends at least, others is a bonus. As my work schedule is super hectic I dunt have time to go malls, clubs or even internet chats.

Lemme share you mine

. Esso Petrol Kiosk CCK Ave 3. 3 pretty Chinese girls over at the counter. But I think 2 are Malaysians. Long hair, smooth white skin, big big eyes, and friendly too! 2 of em have smoke breaks at MSCP behind so good time to chit chat with them

. Shell Petrol Kiosk along Upp Thomson Rd, near the rd which heads to Seletar Reservoir. Malaysian Malay. Sweet face. Friendly. Asked her out couple of times but now she avoided me cos I think she knows I got a hidden agenda LOL.
Old 18-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Cute/Pretty/Chio/CFM face girls over the counter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
As my work schedule is super hectic I dunt have time to go malls, clubs or even internet chats.

L.
Sadly that sums up a lot of people working lives.... however you seem to have time to go to petrol station though..

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 19-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
VinAce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVinAce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Sadly that sums up a lot of people working lives.... however you seem to have time to go to petrol station though..
I guess he drives around a lot . So he need to top up gas more often.
Old 19-02-2012, 03:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iirul99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upp thomson shell her name is nur?
Old 20-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Yes Sir, I travel around Sg all the time so need to top up every 3 -4 days heahehahe
Old 20-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iirul99 View Post
upp thomson shell her name is nur?
Yup .. thats her name. U know her huh?
Old 20-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
perkins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Retail outlet in shopping mall considered?

I am one of those whom will scout around Orchard. Pretend to buy something with hope to befriend. I will really buy something only if I can feel got chance. If not, can't be buying all the time. Getting some results and it motivates me.
Old 21-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkins View Post
Retail outlet in shopping mall considered?

I am one of those whom will scout around Orchard. Pretend to buy something with hope to befriend. I will really buy something only if I can feel got chance. If not, can't be buying all the time. Getting some results and it motivates me.
Bro, can also la
Old 22-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 14
BrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant future

I would say most of the cosmestics gals over the counter at department stores are chio.
Old 22-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cosmetics gals definitely must have some look or else hard to convince customer right?
Old 04-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

check out some of the staff at this cafe calkled "octa hotel" at millenia walk, quite a few native japanese staff. thing with the japanese is that even if they are not chio, the way they groom themselves still make them come across as delicious ... nice place to plonk yourself down for a kopi ....
Old 06-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
WolfWoof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Esso station right outside Heartland Mall

Was stopping by to withdraw $$ then saw this pretty, think PRC lady working at the counter

Seems new as there seems to be someone supervising her

Worth a look if you nearby

Was yesterday in the morning btw
Old 06-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
indomitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have an interesting hobby. I hope you can up one and then tell us about it later.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

stupid question, dun zap me hor : anyone knows which store in B1 of parkway parade wears black pants and white shirt ? saw a really chio chick (ok i assumed that she is working there and that was her uniform) walk into the B1 toilet, loitered for 5 mins outside but she never came out. had to leave cos i was in a hurry but hoping to catch a glimpse of her again on my next trip.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
stupid question, dun zap me hor : anyone knows which store in B1 of parkway parade wears black pants and white shirt ? saw a really chio chick (ok i assumed that she is working there and that was her uniform) walk into the B1 toilet, loitered for 5 mins outside but she never came out. had to leave cos i was in a hurry but hoping to catch a glimpse of her again on my next trip.
Might be g2000 black
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1