The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

And suddenly this entire thread, it goes quiet ...

Lol

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

do they another branch in bt timah area, I saw it last wk.... or have they shifted to a new place
Old 10-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Sigh,

Don't think I'm renewing my package, standards are dropping.

And yeah, they have another branch at chun tin road.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

I do agree with the general concensus that the standard is dropping.

The girls do not tease as much and the massage is nothing to shout about.

Time to explore other places ....
Old 11-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

I dropped by a couple of days ago, and I went without an appointment, as I thought of trying my luck.

I know the place is hugely popular, but I admit I was a bit put off by the aloof behaviour of the recep. A spa is meant to be a place for relaxation, never mind if there are "specials" or "teasing", but I was given very brief and vague instructions on what to do, which was damn annoying.

I was assigned one of the older ladies, and while her massage was quite OK and highly professional, again what pissed me off was the recep knocking on the door telling her my time was up. She was giving me a head massage when this happened, and it was rather annoying that she had to stop and exit, leaving me rather lost, and having to hurriedly dress and leave as well.

Honestly if this is the service level of the staff, then I think eventually their own popularity will be the death of them.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 11-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Honestly if this is the service level of the staff, then I think eventually their own popularity will be the death of them.
Yes, I totally agreed. Not say is cheap or FREE. We pay for it and have to take all this nonsense.. Sorry, next better player please... Boycott this place if they started to be arrogant... Make them know customer is KING.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share pls
Old 13-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

I decided to try again, this time with a proper appt. I booked one of the younger girls recommended by one of the bros here, but I'm not going to name which, as I'm not sure if the spa actually monitors this thread.

She was much better looking than the auntie I had the first time round.

The massage was clean with no teasing, as has been mentioned by some bros already. But to be honest, I quite enjoyed the session. There was enough small talk and interactions to make it a good experience, and the masseuse was quite sensual when she massaged my chest and abdomen. She really took her time to massage the hard knots on my legs and shoulders too, easing the pain I had been feeling in those places. It was just as well there was none, for, what with her really chio looks and the sensualness of her massage, I would have exploded had she teased me !

I had booked her for 1.5 hours but decided to extend the session to 2 hours.
After the extension, she paid more attention to my legs, but again, there was hardly any teasing.

I guess what made the session good overall, is the fact that I went with liitle expectation, in terms of teasing. At least got no disappointments. I do get some pleasure being massaged by a young chio babe, even if there is no hanky panky going on.

At the end of the session I gave her a small tip. I most probably will return, just for the good massage, but I'm torn between asking for her again or trying another girl.

As I left I saw another bro walking out as well, and he looked rather displeased. I think he had no teasing too, lol. So if you're that bro whom I saw today, I totally understand how you feel ! I heard the recep tell him that the girl he had was new, and she looked quite sweet, so I'm tempted to try her ...

Choices, choices ....

Old 13-12-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

New girl is prolly bella..shes quite pretty but no leeway haha.

May I know who massaged you? C, LL or YY?
Pm me haha I do have a thread abt that place.
Old 14-12-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

And now I have a few bros messaging me with all kinds of tips on how to proceed, hehehehe ...

But what I'm interested to know is, are all the tips before the teasings stopped ?

It would be rather awkward, or frustrating even, if I put into use some of the tips, only to realise that the girls have really stopped everything ...

I'd rather not give myself false expectations, yet the temptation to try something is there ...

Old 14-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Tried the youngest here. Really syt.
Tried to tease but lousy at it. Will try someone else.
Old 14-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
badhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just tried the new branch for the first time.

1.5 hr session. also no teasing.

Service was ok though.

Still havent managed to get an appt at the first original branch. oh well....

Perhaps the boss has told them to stop all teasing since the place ha now become popular. or the girls themselves are now bigheaded.

on to better places, bro. Pls share around as before. I sure will.

I guess all good things must come to an end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
OK strike off the list, was thinking of visiting next week ...

Stick to Rose spa better, no teasing, but at least not so ex and the massage is good, lol
Old 14-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhallster View Post
I just tried the new branch for the first time.

1.5 hr session. also no teasing.

Service was ok though.
How's the girls there ? SYTs too ?

Old 14-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dunno why there's so much talk of a stop in teasing. Went back to my regular yesterday. She still teased the hell outta me.
Old 14-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

Maybe you tip well I guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread