The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

I don't carry passport. Only carry ID. As far as concern only immigration officer allow to check the passport. Even the thai police got no right to check. And given now we are in smart phone era, I just snapped my passport and store it on my smart phone.

If they wanna to find fault with you, no matter you carry along whatever documents that you supposed to carry, they still will find way to default you.

Just my two cent baht.
Old 20-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I don't carry passport. Only carry ID. As far as concern only immigration officer allow to check the passport. Even the thai police got no right to check. And given now we are in smart phone era, I just snapped my passport and store it on my smart phone.

If they wanna to find fault with you, no matter you carry along whatever documents that you supposed to carry, they still will find way to default you.

Just my two cent baht.
I hate my passport photo anyway..the immigration officer once said in Thai..'huuy his passport photo more ugly than in real life..already so ugly..! I gave him the biggest smile frm my ugly teeth..
Old 20-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Technically in Thailand, all foreigners must bring their passport but past 10 yrs I have not been stop while walking on the street to see my passport.

I was stopped and pulled over once in a road block. Police checked the car tax disc, asked for my driving license and lastly asked whether did I drink..... but didn't bother to check my passport even I am a foreigner.
Old 20-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Technically in Thailand, all foreigners must bring their passport but past 10 yrs I have not been stop while walking on the street to see my passport.

I was stopped and pulled over once in a road block. Police checked the car tax disc, asked for my driving license and lastly asked whether did I drink..... but didn't bother to check my passport even I am a foreigner.
2 months ago I was stopped just outside Udon Thani..Mr Tam Ruat asked for Driving Licence and 200 baht for speeding. Thats it.
Old 20-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
2 months ago I was stopped just outside Udon Thani..Mr Tam Ruat asked for Driving Licence and 200 baht for speeding. Thats it.
Talking about speeding. I am surprised Thailand has speed camera. I kena once few yrs ago, highway heading to Pattaya. Sent a mail to my house with photo of me in the car. Forget how much was the fine.
Old 21-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The word used was "nego" if u missed it. I agree no one in this world is able to accept money thrown at them in the public unless u swallow your pride.

If u throw a dollar or 2 on me, I will throw a punch and KO u but if u throw a millions USD on me, I will swallow my pride and throw my face so this is my price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Me too....if anyone throw me millions of bahts I will throw my face eat my pride and smile secretly in my heart
555+ Me too! I will pick up the THB in shame, but smile all the way to the bank
Old 21-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Talking about speeding. I am surprised Thailand has speed camera. I kena once few yrs ago, highway heading to Pattaya. Sent a mail to my house with photo of me in the car. Forget how much was the fine.
500 bahts... i kenna..... from Bangkok to Pattaya, just before the Bang na tra highway actually start........ 80km zone, i was 120km.... pay lo.... ticket and photo came a month later.........
Old 21-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Around 5 pm, went to ThongLor 2 again to test again... but really hoping that some bonking can relief me of my pain after dental surgery...and I vouch that bonking is really a good pain relief.
5 pm was dinner time for the MLs, saw around 12 of them sitting in groups, already know which one to arrow liao...55
Choose Y out of 12 available ladies. Was at Sukhumvit Soi 23 to check out the oilys there around 4 pm. IMO, MLs there really CMI....protruding bellies, sagging faces and boobs (i have x-ray vision), jaded looks, etc.
Here at ThongLor 2 is better, MLs all smile and some even wink at customers....BTW, boss was there was well, a handsome Thai guy....luckily he did not molest me...55
Y is Issan lass from Surin (yet again more Issan magic)....with GND look, face a 6/10. Slightly tanned with smooth silky skin which gives me static electricity shocks, 35B headlamps that look like 2 cones with laser weapon concealed inside (serious: nips also pointing out machiam can shoot people), super gorgeous ass and lovehandles, nice tummy with little baby fats, etc.
This time I choose 90 min oil massage. Y gave a slow and sensual massage throughout...hers is the lingering type (e.g. when massage my legs near the groin area...she will slow down and use the back of her nails and fingers to touch and caress my lollipops and 2IC...making me cringe with pleasure).
Y gave a BM and short CBJ too although latter is not a favourite of mine.
CG was tough for her as the entrance to her treasure clove was tight...I mean tight like those who have not given birth b4...no need to use puss muscles to clench 2IC for sensation...the tightness will make you surrender liao...
I finished in "woof woof" style...tight treasure clove can even cling to my limp 2IC!
To RTM ASAP!!!

Last edited by gsk721g; 21-12-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 21-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Update. Legendary Number 8 of CCK not working liao, she is now a sales rep in a company...she is the one who knew "coaxing the dragon out of its nest" technique...sigh
Old 21-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

hmm, only tried no 10 apple (twice), milf with Taiwanese accent chinese ( says she learn boss).

good service but facility in cck really cannot make it. doing it on small massage bed is not that enjoyable.
Old 22-12-2014, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Around 5 pm, went to ThongLor 2 again to test again... but really hoping that some bonking can relief me of my pain after dental surgery...and I vouch that bonking is really a good pain relief.
5 pm was dinner time for the MLs, saw around 12 of them sitting in groups, already know which one to arrow liao...55
Choose Y out of 12 available ladies. Was at Sukhumvit Soi 23 to check out the oilys there around 4 pm. IMO, MLs there really CMI....protruding bellies, sagging faces and boobs (i have x-ray vision), jaded looks, etc.
Here at ThongLor 2 is better, MLs all smile and some even wink at customers....BTW, boss was there was well, a handsome Thai guy....luckily he did not molest me...55
Y is Issan lass from Surin (yet again more Issan magic)....with GND look, face a 6/10. Slightly tanned with smooth silky skin which gives me static electricity shocks, 35B headlamps that look like 2 cones with laser weapon concealed inside (serious: nips also pointing out machiam can shoot people), super gorgeous ass and lovehandles, nice tummy with little baby fats, etc.
This time I choose 90 min oil massage. Y gave a slow and sensual massage throughout...hers is the lingering type (e.g. when massage my legs near the groin area...she will slow down and use the back of her nails and fingers to touch and caress my lollipops and 2IC...making me cringe with pleasure).
Y gave a BM and short CBJ too although latter is not a favourite of mine.
CG was tough for her as the entrance to her treasure clove was tight...I mean tight like those who have not given birth b4...no need to use puss muscles to clench 2IC for sensation...the tightness will make you surrender liao...
I finished in "woof woof" style...tight treasure clove can even cling to my limp 2IC!
To RTM ASAP!!!
Where is this ThongLor2?
Old 22-12-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Where is this ThongLor2?
2/10 Sukhumvit Soi 24 next to Emperioum.

Last edited by Treemon99; 22-12-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old 22-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i used to visit angel massage few years back, is it still there @phomphong area?
Old 22-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
i used to visit angel massage few years back, is it still there @phomphong area?
Yes Angel Massage still at Phrom Phong.
Old 22-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Some time back, Bro said there was a new soapy next to Nataree called Madam or Butterfly or Mdm Butterfly or something like that, heck, am growing old......
Went at 7pm sharp (too early) around 10 MLs still eating, etc.
Was only customer and 15 MLs seated in fishbowl in 2 rows.
Mamasan was patient in explaining and recommending (but later she asked for tips).
Those seated in front row THB2000.
Back row THB1700 or sub-cat of THB1000 (GILF type - there was one, tanned, body looks great but face seems to have weather too many storms)
8 MLs in THB2000 cat, 6 in THB1700 cat and 1 in THB1000.
THB1700 total CMI.
THB2000 had 4 great looking ones, 2 super fair and gorgeous, but look away when i waved at them (badass attitude).
Settled for number V9 THB2000 a petite lass from ChiangRai. Super cute face but in the room got disappointed as her body seems to have been ravaged b4. One nipple seems like bitten off by dunno who or what, trunk had scars machiam like kena whipped b4.
She is on the chubby side with belly....seems wrong choice...she speaks no English....and service wise performed her best from my observation...in the room most of it is SOP
When i came out an hour later....i was like...WTF.... >20 potential customers seated (quite a few farangs and ippun) and fishbowl was like going to explode because there were easily 35 MLs seated!!
Note this place is newly renovated and rooms, etc. seem good. My room has a giant mirror also...
RTM: 50/50
I purposely hang outside Nataree for around 10 mins. Hardly anyone went in or out....but Mdm got a few went in and out....hmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread