The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anohter OrPorLei (Black Glass) Close

Long Legend Tivoli Hairdressing at Jalan Sultan Plaza closed down.

Like many OrPorLei (black glass) salons, Tivoli bite the dust and another Singapore legend is dead and gone.

Just Like Keong Siak Street, Kim Jio Kar, Desker Road, Johore Road, Fortune Centre, ParkLane - aa proud history of singaland is gone forever
Old Today, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Bombthebomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBombthebomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anohter OrPorLei (Black Glass) Close

Hi bro, always wanted to try this kind of “OrPorLei” experience. You have any contact to share?
Old Today, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

What’s this black glass about.
Old Today, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Good question
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post

Like many OrPorLei (black glass) salons, Tivoli bite the dust and another Singapore legend is dead and gone.

Just Like Keong Siak Street, Kim Jio Kar, Desker Road, Johore Road, Fortune Centre, ParkLane - aa proud history of singaland is gone forever
i always walk pass this salon when i went to buy 4d ......i peeped inside before.....all like over 50s grannies....got special meh?
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time in People's Park Centre also have a couple. I think one was called Hawaii 5-0 salon. All 50 something grannies lah. Another shop was on the top floor. Supposedly to cut hair but also include other ahems

Above places more suitable for old uncles. 20-30 somethings will prefer to go massage places with chiobu
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 810 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

I always think that these places age together : the shop, the ladies and the customers. 30-40 years ago when "black glass" were still thriving, all were young and now all grown old.
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post

I think it was in Textile Centre, not Jalan Sultan Plaza
Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 926 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
It's abt the ppl outside wun be able to see what's happening inside ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
i always walk pass this salon when i went to buy 4d ......i peeped inside before.....all like over 50s grannies....got special meh?
That's why the 50s grannies dun want ppl outside to see who are inside ..
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I always think that these places age together : the shop, the ladies and the customers. 30-40 years ago when "black glass" were still thriving, all were young and now all grown old.
You make sense. The ladies and their regulars age together that is why those 50+ still have business. They are like long time friends.
Old Today, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Go ppc and scout around. There are remnants left before time takes its toll
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster

muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I always thot even uncles will also cheong with the times. No offence to the aunties and grannies in the trade.
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
In that case, those "young" ladies 30 yrs ago didn't get lucky and manage to leave the industry. No rich men to sweep them off their feet, marry them and thus get out of the trade. Some girls did get lucky though.
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You make sense. The ladies and their regulars age together that is why those 50+ still have business. They are like long time friends.
I had though the 50s guys will still go for 20-30s at least?
Old Today, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Cheongers n the svc ladies in this type of join will be easily in their 60s / 70s liao

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1