The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 22
viewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidster1
I went there about 2 weeks ago, tried level 4 rm 26. Her name is Ann from kl age 20 something, she looks really sexy in red thongs and smooth white skin. Looks like she worked for hc before. Anyway, paid rm60 to her. took off cloths and she washed me up. She looks really cute sitting japanese style on the bed waiting for me. I have a handful on her tits. She gave me a nice bj. I finished off missionary. I couldn't believe the quality for rm60. She must be one of the 'gems' hidden here. Thanks to samsters that recommended her on this forum.

RTF: yes,yes,yes.
I was there this afternoon around 4pm. Totally agree with u. There was a queue of four guys outside her room. (So quite curious n decided to stay around n see how pretty is the girl.) Indeed, she was cute, young n sexy (wore a tight black leather outfit).
Old 27-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

L2R66 think she is not more longer there anymore since 2 weeks ago.
maybe you guy can take a look to check the gals there. most of them have changed the room and some of them no longer working here anymore.

anyone here try L5r8?
Old 27-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
mayday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongkid
Roman Spa is easily the biggest HC in JB. Their jacuzzi is like a swimming pool! Best thing is you can sit at the cafeteria in the afternoon and watch the girls pass by to sign in. The TV room sometimes got screen foreign R(A) films.

A cheaper alternative would be New York Spa at RM198 but facilities not as good.

i totally agree...NY spa not too bad..can try..been there once..but its long time ago..dunno got change anot..feel like go in there once more alr.
Old 28-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room26

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewsonic
I was there this afternoon around 4pm. Totally agree with u. There was a queue of four guys outside her room. (So quite curious n decided to stay around n see how pretty is the girl.) Indeed, she was cute, young n sexy (wore a tight black leather outfit).
She is also friendly too. A real hidden gem there.
Old 13-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential

Can report that Ling L2R66 still workin hard 9.00-21.00. Saw her 2 time in 2 days great service @ M$60. She look better than at Petain IMHO!

Ann L4R26 away in KL wen I there end June, so no chance to try.
Old 13-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy
Can report that Ling L2R66 still workin hard 9.00-21.00. Saw her 2 time in 2 days great service @ M$60. She look better than at Petain IMHO!

Ann L4R26 away in KL wen I there end June, so no chance to try.
Please confirm if Ling is back, when I was there last Monday, it was another person....or unless she had moved to another level or room....

Adios...
Old 13-07-2004, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential

Ling was in L2R66 on 28 & 29 June. No idea now
Old 17-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

think she is back L2H66 that gal from P.Pinang right?
anyone has tried L5H8 cos i suspect i know her. a friend!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Richard

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Lat Sat tried L3R44 Miko.

Look:6
Body:7
BBBJ: 5
FJ:8

Can play any pattern u like & suck tits.
Good to try.
Old 29-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
ilikehottie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilikehottie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone knows if we can get the number fr those nice cheap chicks n ask them out for action? anyone has the contacts? plz enlighten me!!!
Old 09-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
banker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-hyppo
Virgin FR L5R10

To those who like AR,u can try her....very accomodating & good.Her name is Linda.Last Friday,after sending my wife to her office...go straight to Ocean Hotel.Arrived there about 0930hrs & can see not many brudders that time...only 5-10 peoples.After going up & down several time,decided to try her coz she looks like a Malay.Strip together and shower quite SOP....she wash thoroughly my ass & quite friendly too.Then after drying lie on bed & lick me all over my body...quite shiok as i managed to finger fuck her pussy and ass.After that she BBBJ me with a good suction & moaning.I can feel her pussy was wet when finger fuck her.Suddenly she changed to 69 position and bump her wet pussy to my face.I can see her ass and her nice pussy.Without hesitate i lick & AR her although i'm not used to do that before but becoz of the feeling quite shock...who cares.As i couldn't stand anymore,i explode in her mouth without notifying her.What a turn off as i intend to fuck her....anyway will try her another time.Sorry brudders as i'm not good in writing a FR...this is my first time contributing.

Was told by her that u also can book her for 1hr session for RM120.

Looks:7.5/10
Boobs:B cup
AR:8/10...superb
Catbath:8/10....lick me from the head to toe none stop
BBBJ:8/10...deep throat with a lot of slurping & saliva.She's like a vacuum cleaner
FJ:None as i couldn't stand anymore on bj & explode in her mouth.
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

i saw this lady, a bit old leh. 30+ i think.

i haven't try her, her body so so nia, base on the FR, her service GOOD ?

quite many people f**k her. ( most of the time her door close ).

any info on her ? going to try her soooon.

can book 1 hour session for rm120 ? anyone try it ?

how many shot can shoot ?

thanks..
Old 18-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
handsome18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brothers,

this morning went to recce ocean after virgin stint there last month, and boy it was closed; shutters were down and quite a few uncles sitting on the benches and fencing outside. that was about 10am. not satisfied since i had made preparations for my midweek escapade, i walked around merlin tower (trying to check out any possible action, but as expected, that added to my disappointment...). went back another round to ocean about 10.30am but still to no avail... didnt quite dare to walk around anymore because by that time the vcd boys had already recognised me from pacing up and down ah fook.

took a drive to bluewave to checkout the latest happenings but when i arrived 15 minutes later still very quite... it was literally empty; no one at the HC reception... so lan lan went merlin inn HC on second floor asked for plain massage but told by ah so that there was only 1 aunty there at that time; irene, who was about her own age (i figured she was about 50!) - the younger girls would typically only come after 12.30 or 1pm. sigh...

any bros know what happened to ocean?
Old 18-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome18
hi brothers,

this morning went to recce ocean after virgin stint there last month, and boy it was closed; shutters were down and quite a few uncles sitting on the benches and fencing outside. that was about 10am. not satisfied since i had made preparations for my midweek escapade, i walked around merlin tower (trying to check out any possible action, but as expected, that added to my disappointment...). went back another round to ocean about 10.30am but still to no avail... didnt quite dare to walk around anymore because by that time the vcd boys had already recognised me from pacing up and down ah fook.

took a drive to bluewave to checkout the latest happenings but when i arrived 15 minutes later still very quite... it was literally empty; no one at the HC reception... so lan lan went merlin inn HC on second floor asked for plain massage but told by ah so that there was only 1 aunty there at that time; irene, who was about her own age (i figured she was about 50!) - the younger girls would typically only come after 12.30 or 1pm. sigh...

Used to go there at noon for a free makan at HC and usage of its facilities. By the time it will be around 2 pm when all gals reporting for work, there then can have a better choice and selection. Normally I will be back to bet the office rush hours at 5pm. RM184 for 4 to 5 hours, money worthwhile spent lor.

gigantic_tk
Old 18-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
CyberCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome18
hi brothers,

Bro,

I think you are definitely too early. The girls in Ocean usually work until quite late everyday and they requires a lot of rest in the morning. Try go there after 12 plus if you want to have an early bonk. I think after 2pm will be the best time where most of the girls will occupied the rooms.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Wah brother I think in your case, early bird catches the worm does not apply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1