The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 21
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tg Katong Shopping Centre

After search and wondering for a few days... I decided to start a new thread regarding the abovementioned title. Yes, why there isn't any posting or thread alone mentioned about this place. There are at least 6 to 7 TNs in located in this shopping centre. 2 to 3 are those typical TMC and about 4 to 5 are those typical TN with PRC WL. Some are with long hair and slim, and some cim wl.

I saw some patrons (believed are some samsters at here) inthe mission of recce shop to shop. I believe there must be some 'thing' happening in this place and it is so near to the 'hot spot'. Hmmmm.... perhaps, my second visit with $$$ rich, I will give a 'find out'. I hope this day will come soon, Or elase someone is kind enough to share... kekekeke..!
Old 07-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Tg Katong Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
After search and wondering for a few days... I decided to start a new thread regarding the abovementioned title. Yes, why there isn't any posting or thread alone mentioned about this place. There are at least 6 to 7 TNs in located in this shopping centre. 2 to 3 are those typical TCM and about 4 to 5 are those typical TN with PRC WL. Some are with long hair and slim, and some cim wl.

I saw some patrons (believed are some samsters at here) inthe mission of recce shop to shop. I believe there must be some 'thing' happening in this place and it is so near to the 'hot spot'. Hmmmm.... perhaps, my second visit with $$$ rich, I will give a 'find out'. I hope this day will come soon, Or elase someone is kind enough to share... kekekeke..!
To my knowledge only on of the TN there has special. You go up the escalator to the second floor and turn to the right. The first TN you see does provide special. Heehee lost my virginity to a gal called Lisa there last year. The gals claim to be singapore. The pricing quoted to me back then was HJ $50 BJ $100 FJ $150.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 07-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Katong Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
After search and wondering for a few days... I decided to start a new thread regarding the abovementioned title. Yes, why there isn't any posting or thread alone mentioned about this place. There are at least 6 to 7 TNs in located in this shopping centre. 2 to 3 are those typical TMC and about 4 to 5 are those typical TN with PRC WL. Some are with long hair and slim, and some cim wl.

I remember sometime ago, there was a mentioned in this shopping centre in one of the JC thread... but no particular detail on this place thereafter...
Old 07-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal
I remember sometime ago, there was a mentioned in this shopping centre in one of the JC thread... but no particular detail on this place thereafter...
That is because the place too expensive. Can get better milage going JC or further down the road.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Old 07-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Batman Begins is Cool - loads of Potential

yo .... .how abt sharing your FR ? any 1 went there recently ? any changes ?
perhaps i will visit there n check it out :P
Old 07-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
That is because the place too expensive. Can get better milage going JC or further down the road.

Really??? How they charge?
Old 07-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Begins
yo .... .how abt sharing your FR ? any 1 went there recently ? any changes ?
perhaps i will visit there n check it out :P
Ayoh! How I lost my virgin story ah? That was in 2004. Hahaha if any brothers interested in my story, I will need some encouragment leh!

Lucky I recorded everything in a little black book

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Old 07-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Batman Begins is Cool - loads of Potential

share liao we can up ur pts izzit? no probs ..... i will share mine too when i go
Old 07-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ayoh! How I lost my virgin story ah? That was in 2004. Hahaha if any brothers interested in my story, I will need some encouragment leh!

Lucky I recorded everything in a little black book

Sure, if your story is comprehensive and informative.. yes two pts from me!!!
Old 07-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

Haha ok since so many bros interested I will tell you all how it all happened. So stay tuned, tomorrow Wang Ye shares his first cheonging exploit on Sammyboy.com!

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Old 07-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 21
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha ok since so many bros interested I will tell you all how it all happened. So stay tuned, tomorrow Wang Ye shares his first cheonging exploit on Sammyboy.com!

Wah!!!

Okay... if you do a good one... four pts from uncle innoncent$
Old 08-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Samster

Talking Re: How Wang Ye lost his virginity

Ok bros here is the story:

The day was Friday night October 8 2004. I finally got round to joining a good brother who had been asking me to try some massage. The joke was it was not even meant to be a cheonging session. So I met him and together with the rest of the gang went down to Yong Li at Katong Shopping Centre. My good brother got me a nice gal who had no tattoos no piercing and all that and told her to give me a good massage.

So I went in, hmmm dim setting, electric fan mattress and proceeded to strip to my underpants. When ready the gal came in with hot tea and asked me to remove my underpants. So very shy I wrapped a towel and remove my underwear much to the gal's amusment. Then I laid down and prepared myself for some TLC massage. For the next 8 mins or so I had a strong massage. TCSS very little as I shy, she claims to be Singaporean. Then she proceeded down and massaged my inner thighs and when she sat on my thighs I could feel the warmth of her pussy (little did I realise that she was not wearing any panties). So by then quite steam already and I was quite embarrassed and tried to hid my erection when asked to turn over. After I turned over she popped the golden special and informed me of the special services. Naturally I told her not interested. Then she continued to massage my inner thigh and I got even more steamed. So she asked again. By then I give up liao so opted for HJ.

So happily she pulled down her tanktop and exposed her breast and told me to fondle them and begun to caress my cock. Then she started to suck my nipples and at that I told her “Ni yi kuo wo yi kuo” (One mouthful for you one mouthful for me!) and sucked on her breast. Then she asked again “yao bu yao zuo ai? $150.” (Want to make love only $150). Tell her not enough money on me for it she asked got ATM machine here can always draw and pay. By that time so horny already and seeing her lovely breast told her “since you are willing to trust me ok lets make love I cannot resist your temptations!”

So she happily went out to bring in a condom. When she came in she hiked up her short shirt to reveal her bare bottom and proceeded to cap me with her mouth. Next thing I know, she came and sat on top of my cock. Boy did she use her pussy muscle I could not keep my hands off her breast and ass. After awhile we changed position and tried missionary. There she was spread eagle and I examined her pussy for a while then I asked her if can kiss her, she said ok. So I proceeded to fuck her and kissed her all over her face. As I was still amateurish found it difficult to fuck her and suck her breast. After awhile we tried doggie, it was quite siok fucking her from behind fondling her breast and running my hands all over her ass. As she was not very tight so missionary and doggie was not quite what I had in mind.

We changed from missionary to doggie back and forth a few times. As it was my first time, there was alittle bit of blood so she ask me want to continue as she was worried about the blood. I told her I not surprise since I virgin. She was surprised and being customer oriented went out got a new condom and lots of tissue. During the cleaning she hj me while I fondled her sweet ass. She asked me if it was nice. I told her very nice.

After cleaning my cock up and changing a new condom, we continued our love making session. As it was my first fuck naturally got to cum right? When she told me times running up and asked what do I want to do? I told her extend time. So continue to fuck her silly. Finally after a long time and great effort (I literally had to force myself to cum). I came in her pussy while doing her doggie style. She removed the condom and cleaned me up. Then I took a quick shower, dressed up and went down to draw $$. When I came back my brother’s gang were calling out the “patient has come back!” Paid her $150 and the lady boss $40 ($30 + $10 for extension) for the booking. Asked if want change back? By that time I already totally relax liao so I waved and meekly smile. So she got an additional $10 as tips.

My brother later told me because the gal kept coming in and out of the room taking tissue and all that they felt it was like a hospital ER and thus the term “patient”. He also told me later that his friends were quite impressed by my performance. Apparently I lasted over 45 mins and by the time I was finished the gal looked dam shacked out. So I confirmed with my friend that it was true after making love legs felt like jelly and asked him the name of the gal who I just made love to. Her name was Lisa. His boss who came along did not do any gals but had tried one of the gal a few days before tall and with tattoos and she quoted him $200! Then for the next few days everyone was amazed how relaxed I was and my other brother told me I got that exceedingly happy smile.

Anyway the last few times I went pass the place did not see Lisa but the other gal which my brother’s boss fucked is still there and apparently her name is sugar and some of the brothers say her service quite lousy. I think they charge $25 for ½ hr now. Last I heard the specials are still priced the same ie. 50 HJ 100 BJ 150 FJ

As Lisa was not really my type I never returned there again. Then again mostly because 5 days later I went again my with this brother of mind to JC this time for some real massage (like hell that happened) and found me a lovely PRC and fucked her 7 times for the next 1½ month. But that my fellow samsters is another story and it was this sweet young PRC that was what made me into the cheongster that I am today.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed remembering my first love making session

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Old 08-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

Re: How Wang Ye lost his virginity

Quote:
Ok bros here is the story:

The day was Friday night October 8 2004. I finally got round to joining a good brother who had been asking me to try some massage. The joke was it was not even meant to be a cheonging session. So I met him and together with the rest of the gang went down to Yong Li at Katong Shopping Centre. My good brother got me a nice gal who had no tattoos no piercing and all that and told her to give me a good massage.

So I went in, hmmm dim setting, electric fan mattress and proceeded to strip to my underpants. When ready the gal came in with hot tea and asked me to remove my underpants. So very shy I wrapped a towel and remove my underwear much to the gal's amusment. Then I laid down and prepared myself for some TLC massage. For the next 8 mins or so I had a strong massage. TCSS very little as I shy, she claims to be Singaporean. Then she proceeded down and massaged my inner thighs and when she sat on my thighs I could feel the warmth of her pussy (little did I realise that she was not wearing any panties). So by then quite steam already and I was quite embarrassed and tried to hid my erection when asked to turn over. After I turned over she popped the golden special and informed me of the special services. Naturally I told her not interested. Then she continued to massage my inner thigh and I got even more steamed. So she asked again. By then I give up liao so opted for HJ.

So happily she pulled down her tanktop and exposed her breast and told me to fondle them and begun to caress my cock. Then she started to suck my nipples and at that I told her “Ni yi kuo wo yi kuo” (One mouthful for you one mouthful for me!) and sucked on her breast. Then she asked again “yao bu yao zuo ai? $150.” (Want to make love only $150). Tell her not enough money on me for it she asked got ATM machine here can always draw and pay. By that time so horny already and seeing her lovely breast told her “since you are willing to trust me ok lets make love I cannot resist your temptations!”

So she happily went out to bring in a condom. When she came in she hiked up her short shirt to reveal her bare bottom and proceeded to cap me with her mouth. Next thing I know, she came and sat on top of my cock. Boy did she use her pussy muscle I could not keep my hands off her breast and ass. After awhile we changed position and tried missionary. There she was spread eagle and I examined her pussy for a while then I asked her if can kiss her, she said ok. So I proceeded to fuck her and kissed her all over her face. As I was still amateurish found it difficult to fuck her and suck her breast. After awhile we tried doggie, it was quite siok fucking her from behind fondling her breast and running my hands all over her ass. As she was not very tight so missionary and doggie was not quite what I had in mind.

We changed from missionary to doggie back and forth a few times. As it was my first time, there was alittle bit of blood so she ask me want to continue as she was worried about the blood. I told her I not surprise since I virgin. She was surprised and being customer oriented went out got a new condom and lots of tissue. During the cleaning she hj me while I fondled her sweet ass. She asked me if it was nice. I told her very nice.

After cleaning my cock up and changing a new condom, we continued our love making session. As it was my first fuck naturally got to cum right? When she told me times running up and asked what do I want to do? I told her extend time. So continue to fuck her silly. Finally after a long time and great effort (I literally had to force myself to cum). I came in her pussy while doing her doggie style. She removed the condom and cleaned me up. Then I took a quick shower, dressed up and went down to draw $$. When I came back my brother’s gang were calling out the “patient has come back!” Paid her $150 and the lady boss $40 ($30 + $10 for extension) for the booking. Asked if want change back? By that time I already totally relax liao so I waved and meekly smile. So she got an additional $10 as tips.

My brother later told me because the gal kept coming in and out of the room taking tissue and all that they felt it was like a hospital ER and thus the term “patient”. He also told me later that his friends were quite impressed by my performance. Apparently I lasted over 45 mins and by the time I was finished the gal looked dam shacked out. So I confirmed with my friend that it was true after making love legs felt like jelly and asked him the name of the gal who I just made love to. Her name was Lisa. His boss who came along did not do any gals but had tried one of the gal a few days before tall and with tattoos and she quoted him $200! Then for the next few days everyone was amazed how relaxed I was and my other brother told me I got that exceedingly happy smile.

Anyway the last few times I went pass the place did not see Lisa but the other gal which my brother’s boss fucked is still there and apparently her name is sugar and some of the brothers say her service quite lousy. I think they charge $25 for ½ hr now. Last I heard the specials are still priced the same ie. 50 HJ 100 BJ 150 FJ

As Lisa was not really my type I never returned there again. Then again mostly because 5 days later I went again my with this brother of mind to JC this time for some real massage (like hell that happened) and found me a lovely PRC and fucked her 7 times for the next 1½ month. But that my fellow samsters is another story and it was this sweet young PRC that was what made me into the cheongster that I am today.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed remembering my first love making session

Siew (in hokkien)!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
jay69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, hat off to u man... Ur ist time can last so long. Some people 1st time, kena touch d cock, cum oredi.........
Old 08-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay69
bro, hat off to u man... Ur ist time can last so long. Some people 1st time, kena touch d cock, cum oredi.........
Hahaha, actually partially because she not very tight and I got lots of practice PCC

Nevertheless, heehee I like energiser bunny can keep going for very long one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal
Siew (in hokkien)!!!
Hahaha if that siew (sweet? right my hokkien not that good) if so up my points leh! Just kidding.

Special thanks to uncle Innoncent$ for his 4 points which restored Wang Ye to power! (Evil laugh followed by "I got power! I got power!")

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Last edited by Wang Ye; 08-04-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1