The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
venusbabes is a Helpful and Caring Samstervenusbabes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
<VB>presents ... Cute 18yo SYT September

Name:September
Looks:6.5 look abit mixed,but pure local chinese
Height:167
Weight:47kg
Stats:34a-25-34
Do's:french,finger,COB,BBBJ
Don'taint.cim,cof,anal,raw
Damage:250/1/1 exclude rm n cd

Sorry she does not take indian bros

Met her at 10pm, she came with another female friend, i tot maybe can 1 shot 2 bird, but the other girl not willing to do. Anyway was quite pleased with her looks, so chat up and she was quite chatty after a bit of ice-breaking. Very sweet voice. Asked if she had something on after tt, she said no so i offered a session of training with her.

In the rm had to tell her how to treat customers this and that then after out bath chat a bit more before starting to french, frenching not to bad so ask her to help me bj, her bj was gd just suction was just nice and if she do a bit longer, i probably would come, so ask her to lick my balls and groin area, shes new to this part, cos neva done with bf before, so had to guide her, needs a bit more training on this part. After tt ask her come up continue to french i caressed her pussy. wanted to paint her but she didn't allow, so entered her in missionary, the rest was SOP and i came a bit too quick la, but she was responsive while i was pumping her.

Guys, she came to look for me because she has some financial problems at hm, please treat this sweetie well and she will treat u equally.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

venusbabes is a Helpful and Caring Samstervenusbabes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: <VB>presents ... Cute 18yo SYT September

1st 2nd 3rd Blood open for booking 4pm onwards, pm me now to avoid dissapointment!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sian_guy82 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros kindly arrange september for me pls pm me back asap thank
Old 09-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Samster

September will be avail. tml 4pm-8pm, make ur booking now!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MaAkMAak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro VenusBabes

I was wondering if your girl (September) might have a school uniform theme like some other OKTS i've seen. It might be good as certain people like me, have a fetish for bonking girls in school uniforms.. You might be able to charge more for the concept of a school uniform session.

Thanks and please consider. Would love to try September soon since shes fresh and new! =)
Old 10-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster

Slots Available from 4pm-8pm
Old 10-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

She will be available tml 4-8pm pm me for booking now!
Old 13-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 20
newby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud of

i tried VB's Sept 1-2 days back. Got a buzz from VB to inform new gal, apparently a v fresh & shy 18, so gave it a shot. i was probably the 2nd custy ba.

so arranged time and venue, went up and waited. got prior reminder from VB to b gentle to the girl and make her feel at ease as she's extremely shy. so it adds to the excitement of meeting her. (think every agent also say that but nvm la, nicer to play along instead of being cynical all the time).

on the dot, there was the mood lifting Ding Dong... and in she came...

ok, Sept is yr typical local 'teenager' looking beach / bikini kind of gal, those u probably see in Sentosa with her group of gal frens, in bikini & suntanning or chilling out... she's not VERY tanned, just slightly. looks as stated 6.5 ba. i wouldnt say she looks 'mixed', hard to describe, but guess 'cute' or 'kawaii' probably fits the bill better, IMHO.

body is quite nice, definitely fit looking with slightly toned arms (looks toned to me la). i personally prefer fit to the usual slim frame. so body 6.7/10. later she told me she goes to the gym twice a week, hmmmm, makes sense.

anyway, on to the action, heeding bro VB's reminder, we spent a lot of time chatting, etc, before we start to be cosier and closer to each other.

hmm, got to know that i was probably her 7th guy, in her entire LIFE, mind u, not 7th custy. wow, i thought, not bad, how often do u get to bonk a truly fresh gal. so that adds to the experience. and it shows from her sexperience too. LOL.

she's definitely very shy so bros pls be gentle and understanding. as such, she's not the usual service oriented kind of FL. u probably have to do 95% of the work type.

we did light frenching (apparently it depends on diff individual, she can do hot and heavy frenching action but guess, not with me). catbath, i had to guide her, literally ok, lick 'here', OOOHHH, ok nice nice, then lick there, AHHHHH yes yes, a bit harder... well, to those bros expecting loads of sexperience and service, u'd b disappointed. but somehow being in the 'sex instructor' chair seemed to notch it up for me. so that's a personal plus point.

ok, BBBJ is probably something she's a bit more comfy in doing as its back to basics, right? she is ok in this dept and she took some effort to lick the balls, etc. quite good.

she doesnt allow painting. thats a minus for me. but yea well, she made it up in another dept. so when it was my turn to service, i did the limited scope licking. her boobs r A+ ba, but nipples r nice light coloured small suckilicious type. v 'fresh' like what u'd imagine on a teenager. v soft on the tongue. nice. while enjoying it, i autoroamed southwards and voila, this girl has a redeeming point. her pussy is nicely shaven and my gosh, wet like a waterfall. WOW, babe, u r so damn wet. she got super extra shy and said - horny oredi. so i rapid flicked her clit and drew more and more stereo effects from her.

after a while, i slowly wet my finger with her overflowing juices and slowly pushed it in, wow tight. 2 fngers would be to much, imagine that. so continued to finger her and see her squirming in ecstacy, i enjoyed it v much too as can feel the tightness gripping my middle finger.

next, capped my general and entered slowly. first inch in and she said - slightly pain. ok nvm, slowly ok, she nodded. and slowly it went in till the base which still drew the usual, AAAAHHHHH from both. hee. dont know why, the first joint MOAN from FJ is always the best sounding. LOL.

I just did her in missionary as its her fav. and another reason is, my gosh, the tightness really did me in. i scared once pull out, i might be denied entry! LOL. and it was so nice to just slowly thrust in and out of this gal's ultra wet tight gripping lovehole. i told her, i wish i could do this all day, its like sending my general to a dick spa! serious, every inch whether in or out, yr general will be gripped v tightly. LOL. It was really that good. Naturally and eventually I had to release my soldiers and boy, was it a huge load.

FJ: 7.5/10
Overall: 7/10

i did not grade the other depts like BBBJ, catbath, frenching as i felt that this gem needs to be polished, and hopefully by nice bros here. and her skills in these dept will definitely improve over time. i booked her while fully knowing her situation so my expectatons were tuned to the right level.

book her if u want to meet a (still) fresh gal who looks like yr next door neighbours beach going daughter, go in with an open mind and u will enjoy. Service oriented bros, this is not for u, at least not yet.

cheers
NB

Bros who up me, pls leave me a note!
Next to up: megachiongster, Linqinxia, kason

I’m working up on my up list, BROS listed here, pls gimme yr latest post to up! Otherwise I will move on to next!
Old 14-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justdonow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my vote :
1 A
2 B
3 D

Old 16-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Available after 5pm today!
Old 17-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

Avail. today 4-8pm
Old 17-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newby010 View Post
i tried VB's Sept 1-2 days back. Got a buzz from VB to inform new gal, apparently a v fresh & shy 18, so gave it a shot. i was probably the 2nd custy ba.
cheers
NB
Bro...so long never see you post liao....haha....

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 17-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
smbhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha..... book september two day ago. thank <VB> she is very chatty,tall,tanned and young gal below is my fr name september age 19 look 7.5 body 7.5 boobs A BBBJ good i give 8
Old 18-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

managed to try her .

nice and cheerful gal full of youth.

body is ok for an 18 yr old. face wise is not the pretty type.
the GND type u see in sentosa.

she allows frenching and that is what i like.

got to admit she is very tight
Old 18-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

available after 6pm today!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1