The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tanakagrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Went in for my regular LS fix last week. Asked through WeChat, all the ladies I had shortlisted before 7, 21 and 42 were available. Booked 7 but OKT asked me why don't take 21. I politely declined since I already RTM before.

#7 was reviewed by a couple of bros before and i took because she offered BBBJ. My personal ratings as below
Looks: 6 (not a looker)
Boobs: C (abit saggy though)
Body: 6 (has abit of tummy)
Massage: 7 (surprisingly not too shabby, she hits the right places although not with enough strength)
BBBJ: 7 (slow licking for a couple of minutes, before finishing off with HJ)
GFE: 8 (laid down to snuggle and hug after shooting for the remainder of the time, until OKT had to come to the room to call for her )
She offered CIM for an additional RM50 which I didn't need.

Although the session was okay, still kinda regretted didnt take the OKT advice to book #21...miss her B2B, earnipping and GFE...
i did a accidental CIM with 21
Old 27-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I have always had bbbj & cim which is already included in the rm178 package..... pls do not be a carrothead and spoil the market.
not all provide bj or cim...
their standard is b2b with hj normally...
Old 27-01-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

anyway.. i check with ken the afternoon counter guy at LS1, he said they dun have telegram grp.. they only have 2 wechat contact which is for afternoon and night shift handle by 2 different person..
Old 27-01-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanakagrace View Post
not all provide bj or cim...
their standard is b2b with hj normally...
I agreed their standard till b2b and hj.BUT some of the ladies,if u have very good chemistry,u can get all with 178RM.It wall depends on the chemistry!
Old 28-01-2020, 03:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Noted bro. Although honestly so far none of the LS ladies i tried gave CIM.
Which numbers u tried provided this service, pls SIC!
I always had bbbj / cim without having to pay any extra. Some of the ladies I recall doing it for me were May (31), Bella (39), Vicky (38), Kim (20), San San (8) in LS1.

It was the same in LS2 when I did 12, 9 & 2..... only rm178 all inclusive.
Old 28-01-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a little late FR as i went in early-Dec. First time at little saigon. Was thinking whether to book no. 17 or 20, but decided on 20.

Face: 7/10 (Slightly older than expected; perhaps mid-30s but very decent still)
Body: 9/10
Massage: 9/10
B2B: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
DMG: Rm178 1hr
Rtm: yes

Waited about 5 mins for her, and she entered with a tight black dress like those OL you see in town. She ushered me to the shower for me to take a shower. Thereafter, she came in with a tower then revealed herself full nude.

I must say her body is really hot. Not bad for someone in this line for quite a while. Looks like an early-20s innocent female and very neat down there. Proceeded with normal massage. Quite hard for a petite lady, but I was not there for a normal massage. She asked if I wanted bbbj but i decline, opting for a normal HJ instead.

She spend much of her time sucking my balls and boy did it nearly make me cum. She allowed me to finger her as well and this lady's flower is well maintained still pretty tight. Enjoyed the fingering and she moaned and pulled me close to her as she climaxed.

When the session was drawing to a close, she proceeded with a HJ and as I was reaching the point of no return, she could sense it and asked if i was going to shoot. I replied yes, and she prepared the tower. Not long after, i offloaded.

Overall enjoyed the session. Very service-oriented. Would return after trying no. 17, but its the best session i had. Hardly anywhere allow auto-roaming.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim123 View Post
I agreed their standard till b2b and hj.BUT some of the ladies,if u have very good chemistry,u can get all with 178RM.It wall depends on the chemistry!
i agreed with this....
as i get the full package for just RM 178...
its down to the chemistry...

but on the hindsight, i kinda regretted it...

summary of my experience:
went to LS and ask for my usual preference which is petite sized.
the lady that the counter send was just nice which is my preference.

age - est mid 20
height - est 150 - 160 cm
boob - small B
language - reasonable Chinese.. enough to keep simple conversation going (my Chinese also rabak type)

quite playful when she came in and i also playful back with her.
during the massage, as i lay on my tummy, i got play around with her thigh and etc.. when she move to side my finger got rub her pussy if it is within reach and she allows me to...

after the massage, its time to shower..

after shower and back to the room, time to lay on my back.. she started the usual SOP. lick and play your nipple, move down to your tummy and your rod, then move back up... the usual lah..

of course when i got the chance to rub her pussy, i rub lah with my finger...
managed to make the pussy wet and after a while she whisper do u want to F?

in my mind i was like, sure or not but i dont give her an answer. instead i continue to rub her pussy with my finger.. then she shift position and sit on my dick and give it a pussy rub..

the feeling is out of this world... and this is where my regret came in...

without knowing it, my dick went into her pussy raw...
not sure she purposely or she cannot tahan already...
so ended fucking her raw and while fucking, we try not to shake the bed too much and keep the noise down...
no.. i did not unload into her...
told her i feel like cumming and she uses her hand to finish the job...

the idea of entering her raw...

if i can do it, sure there are others who can...
ugh...

washed my dick in their shower... rush back home and wash again with my dettol...

i tipped her RM 70...

am staying away from the scene for at least next 3 months... want to make sure i dont kena anything...

moral of the story, keep a condom in your wallet...
fuck...
Old 29-01-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro. Sure bo. Any ideal what number is that?
Old 29-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Oh no...hope everything will be alright. Pls share what number so we can avoid if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
i agreed with this....
as i get the full package for just RM 178...
its down to the chemistry...

but on the hindsight, i kinda regretted it...

summary of my experience:
went to LS and ask for my usual preference which is petite sized.
the lady that the counter send was just nice which is my preference.

age - est mid 20
height - est 150 - 160 cm
boob - small B
language - reasonable Chinese.. enough to keep simple conversation going (my Chinese also rabak type)

quite playful when she came in and i also playful back with her.
during the massage, as i lay on my tummy, i got play around with her thigh and etc.. when she move to side my finger got rub her pussy if it is within reach and she allows me to...

after the massage, its time to shower..

after shower and back to the room, time to lay on my back.. she started the usual SOP. lick and play your nipple, move down to your tummy and your rod, then move back up... the usual lah..

of course when i got the chance to rub her pussy, i rub lah with my finger...
managed to make the pussy wet and after a while she whisper do u want to F?

in my mind i was like, sure or not but i dont give her an answer. instead i continue to rub her pussy with my finger.. then she shift position and sit on my dick and give it a pussy rub..

the feeling is out of this world... and this is where my regret came in...

without knowing it, my dick went into her pussy raw...
not sure she purposely or she cannot tahan already...
so ended fucking her raw and while fucking, we try not to shake the bed too much and keep the noise down...
no.. i did not unload into her...
told her i feel like cumming and she uses her hand to finish the job...

the idea of entering her raw...

if i can do it, sure there are others who can...
ugh...

washed my dick in their shower... rush back home and wash again with my dettol...

i tipped her RM 70...

am staying away from the scene for at least next 3 months... want to make sure i dont kena anything...

moral of the story, keep a condom in your wallet...
fuck...
Old 29-01-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

there is where me being an idiot again..

i did not ask for her num when the session start...
i asked for it after everything ends but she dont want to give me...

most likely cuz the tip not enough...

so anyway fuck it lah...
just hope i dont kena anything....
Old 30-01-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
omaigood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I went to look for the number 7 girl. She is very cute and works really hard. Her eyes are very sad. She always smiles. She is very beautiful.

very good 7 girl massage works very well
Old 31-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdec87 View Post
This is a little late FR as i went in early-Dec. First time at little saigon. Was thinking whether to book no. 17 or 20, but decided on 20.

Face: 7/10 (Slightly older than expected; perhaps mid-30s but very decent still)
Body: 9/10
Massage: 9/10
B2B: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
DMG: Rm178 1hr
Rtm: yes

Waited about 5 mins for her, and she entered with a tight black dress like those OL you see in town. She ushered me to the shower for me to take a shower. Thereafter, she came in with a tower then revealed herself full nude.

I must say her body is really hot. Not bad for someone in this line for quite a while. Looks like an early-20s innocent female and very neat down there. Proceeded with normal massage. Quite hard for a petite lady, but I was not there for a normal massage. She asked if I wanted bbbj but i decline, opting for a normal HJ instead.

She spend much of her time sucking my balls and boy did it nearly make me cum. She allowed me to finger her as well and this lady's flower is well maintained still pretty tight. Enjoyed the fingering and she moaned and pulled me close to her as she climaxed.

When the session was drawing to a close, she proceeded with a HJ and as I was reaching the point of no return, she could sense it and asked if i was going to shoot. I replied yes, and she prepared the tower. Not long after, i offloaded.

Overall enjoyed the session. Very service-oriented. Would return after trying no. 17, but its the best session i had. Hardly anywhere allow auto-roaming.
17 came back already???
Old 31-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I always had bbbj / cim without having to pay any extra. Some of the ladies I recall doing it for me were May (31), Bella (39), Vicky (38), Kim (20), San San (8) in LS1.

It was the same in LS2 when I did 12, 9 & 2..... only rm178 all inclusive.
so far i did have some cim..
12 (which has gone back)
17 ( gone back too)
Old 31-01-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Wow.. Saw 19 and 40.. Quite petite.
Anyone tried?
My girl brought me to shower halfway through. Playing playing then ask me go back room.. Raba Raba finish off.. 😂 Is this normal procedure?
Old 31-01-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Bro... What's the wechai ID? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1