The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 19-09-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

G18 alice
Solid BBBJ and she likes to ask.. 'want to finish in my mouth'
Agree with earlier FR, she gets wet easily from giving BBBJ.
Looks wise 6/10 with make up and colored contact lens.
Natural b size boobs
Great FJ.
How is g18 body?
have baby b4 bo?
Old 19-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
How is g18 body?
have baby b4 bo?
Natural small Bs with a solid perky bubble butt. She's a milf. 30+ but amazingly firm and taut for her age. No baby before. And she's a nurse before this... Just have a little scar on her tummy from being stabbed when she was young from a fight.

Her room is damn fine though. Sibei romantic. And she will on music to get into the mood too. Haha.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
thanks for useful info! Up u
Bro BBBJ is up to the WLs at H15. Unless you're a regular or as handsome as bro edward... People with fuck faces like mine need to RTF till they pity on me and give in to my requests...
Old 19-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the half Arab girl. Wonder where is she

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 19-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Did not really read through this thread and went ahead to recce JM on my own around 6pm. Noticed JM14 is really popular. Only 2 girls left in the tank and 2 guys were still waiting outside. Also noticed one house is undergoing renovation? Ended up in JM4. OKT was friendly enough, and kept saying give me 30min for $40.

But I almost did not hear him, cos whoa, full house! So many ladies I lost count. Picked the one with the brightest smile, G20, whose name is Green, and is really quite green cos she's only been here for 3 months. Looks quite young and pretty to me, and has fairer skin than me (I'm Chinese and not tanned at all), and has one large angel tattoo across her tummy. Yummy cos I love tattoos. She's slim, bordering on skinny, and is really not for boob lovers (A-cup), though I am not bothered by that cos she has large sensitive nipples for my suckling pleasure.

Shower was alone, which I don't mind, really. She waited for me to dry up and lie down before plonking herself on top of me. No frenching, but a lot of pecks and sucking of my nipples before riding me cowgirl, and finally pulled me on top of her to finish in missionary, moaning away. Good service with a great smile all the way.

On my way out, I saw a few others to sample in future.
Old 20-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
joespeaks832 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit jm14 for the first time after reading this juicy thread.. Must say the place isn't for syt lovers. So being an syt lover, I was slightly disappointed. Still, wanted to try what's great about the girls here, so had 3 options, picked no.3.

Boobs were big, though not fully natural
Service was great, with bbbj.
She also gave me a decent massage to end the session!

Is this standard here? I've never got that before in my chionging in geylang I think..

Maybe because I came too fast 😂

Good value for money!
Old 21-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Hmm..... So now u know why we are all here....
Old 21-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Hmm..... So now u know why we are all here....
Yes we are always looking for value-for-money. I alternate between Lor 8 and Jln Molek. $50 and $40. Then occasionally Dome 1 ($100 to $150). Sigh, expensive habit, haha.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Bro where in Macau? I don't mind going there next week since I'll be at HKG... I don't mind taking the 45 mins ride to Macau to find her for the nostalgia and old times sake. Haha.
She is with an online stable...... similar to the FL Dome 1 here except they do more outcalls than incalls there.
Old 23-09-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is JM14 closed this Wednesday?
Old 24-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down today. JM14 close on 30 Sep.
Tmr afternoon 4 new gals arriving. Oct 1 got some more girls added.
Old 25-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waihonc View Post
Went down today. JM14 close on 30 Sep.
Tmr afternoon 4 new gals arriving. Oct 1 got some more girls added.
When the new gals starting work?
Old 25-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Their business damn good. Early afternoon go down all no more Liao. Taken.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 25-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Come on guys. Share the FRs on the new WLs.
Old 26-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
smithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whatever it is, don't take G10 from JM14.

Everything was fine from shower to catbath to bbbj. Then I told her nicely that I like it wet. This was where she started complaining that saliva dirty. And she went on and on and on complaining. And continued babbling. The whole time I kept quiet until I requested for cap on to move on to fj.

First she was on top for like one minute. Then I told her to change and face away from me. She refused, pulled my arm and loudly asked me to be on top. I understand she was tired but I wasn't rude so she didn't have to shout at me. She went nuts. Hahaha when I wanted to leave, she continued to babble and said no one will believe me. So now I feel like it's my responsibility to share my experience.

As expected, OKTs didn't believe me. They said everyone likes G10. She's famous. But OKTs handled it well though. They calmly asked me to change girl cos i told them i didnt finish.

So in conclusion, just don't step on G10's foot. She will turn into some loud complain-queen aunty and turn you off.

This is the kind of experience you wished everyone could relate to, for things to change. But I guess no one will take action, cos she's a nobody. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1