The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
searcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysearcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrazeus View Post
If you are into MILFs, then you can try one at Blk 2xx. Newly opened just a few days ago. Went yesterday evening and was served by a busty MILF (fair with small nipples). Massage was very good (not paino playing and looking for extras type). Nearly a full hour of hard and proper kneading. Happy ending available - all at standard prices. Never open crocodile mouth. Allows 5G roaming.
Hi Zebrazeus

Thanks for sharing contact

FR on Linda
On Monday night I went straight to the place mentioned by bro Zebrazeu. Massage bed wiyh drawing curtains only. Londa is a nice lady and she usher me in. If you are into MILF,
She is fair amd can say well maintain the looks.

Looks: 5.5
Boobs: Bcup ( nipples pinkish colour)
Massage: 7.5/10( hard massage and she knows her stuff quite well)
HJ; 8/10

Well I might go back for the massage.
Old 22-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
foxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to behold
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Hello to all. Thanks to searcher99 for the contact whom I believe got it from zebrazues (so thanks to both). Headed down to the massage place as stated.

Pros:
Venue good for drivers. Ample carpark but for foot soldiers I think its v.far. Bus stop is nearby though. But HOWEVER, do not park your car just below trees. The birds shit really can dirty till the extend you will have to go for car wash immediately. Even one of the car driver shook his head and told me dont park under the trees. The birds really can shit some purple shit stuff. Even the car washer got a shocked by the bird shit.

Place looks simple with simple decoration. Music played from FM.

Walked in without appointment so did not get lady L. Good massage provided from MILF C. Gave a rather good rub on sore area. Market rate as per stated. Did not eat time and gave a short head massage upon request after finishing deed. After everything is done, she will use a wet towel to wipe you down personally. Kinda taken aback but lol. Impressed with her attitude. In the shop there are 3 ladies.

Cons
No walls so only curtains separating each massage bed. Noises made beside you can be heard.
The common toilet seems abit worn down and dirty so perhaps you gotta borrow their slippers to use.

If you are not into MILF (I guess ranging from 40-50ish) and looks really do matter, dont bother PM TS. But if you do want a rather good rub with reasonable price so why not? Nearby got quite good food selection to choose from so after massage can just walk over to eat some quick meal.

Appreciated by contact shared by searcher99.

The search for MILF (30ish) with good rub and reasonable price continues..
Old 24-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15496 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Ty Zebrazeus

Comments as above 3 women operation L C A
Good rub simple finish
Relaxed

No swee swee ones horrrrr
No Syts hoooorrrrrr
Old 25-10-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
next to the incense shop?
That one not bad. The lady boss one side small one side big.
I suspect is kenna breast cancer before and cut off one side (not that I mind).
She never let me touched the smaller side under the shirt. hands move there , get moved to the other side.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
The Management keeps changing names, first it was long long spa, then LV Star, and now Win Win, spa.. same management, same menu ($68/hr), almost the same girls (keep recycling from his other shops). All girls offer teasing and pop GQ, rates keep going up (used to be $50 for HJ+roaming), and now i hear its %50 for HJ (no touching) and $80 for HJ+Roaming.
Yeah, when I tried to Google winwin, but it came out with LV Star. Recently their Facebook quite many photos posting. Those girls look seem too good to be true :P
Old 28-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

The Spa at Ave5 really black shop. But have to say the girl really play their wechat moment game strong. For ppl who didnt do recon confirm tio chop.

For now they have the attitude because balls in their court (Demand > Supply)
But to pay total dmg >$150 with non-existent extra, might well go Dome3 for full package.

Will boycott until at least closer to market rate.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
amteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 is awfully long stretch. Which SPA in particular? Do share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
The Spa at Ave5 really black shop. But have to say the girl really play their wechat moment game strong. For ppl who didnt do recon confirm tio chop.

But to pay total dmg >$150 with non-existent extra, might well go Dome3 for full package.

Old 28-10-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
next to the incense shop?
Really bro? I always walk pass see one aunty leh
Old 28-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by amteel View Post
Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 is awfully long stretch. Which SPA in particular? Do share.
My bad, W** Spa at Blk 1xx. i think most bro already raised the red flag long ago. But i only browse HC section after visit.

Would have revisit purely just for the massage though. But the lady straight tell me don't bother coming if not taking 小费 service.

I tried to offer more tips for more service since the girl pretty ma. And current batch quite sian. But they stand firmly no additional service beside the standard.

So 100 for just HJ + limit upper roam ? (Excluding the entry 68 massage cost) Nah, i pass. Maybe u guys can bargain for lower fee, but later the girls attitude change, u also Lanlan suck thumb.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:

================================
anna everday wechat moment sing song show 1/4 ball
act cute cute, play kc game with u, then ask u to massage 4 time a month, then ask u send her flowers, then ask u buy brand bags, then ask u for big $ to support her sick hubby
actually not sick but drug addict back in tiongland
Old 28-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================
anna everday wechat moment sing song show 1/4 ball
act cute cute, play kc game with u, then ask u to massage 4 time a month, then ask u send her flowers, then ask u buy brand bags, then ask u for big $ to support her sick hubby
actually not sick but drug addict back in tiongland
I never tried Anna before though. But how was her massage service and upper roam include sucking ? If massage ok and special can enjoy. Fee of 80 still can consider lah haha.
Old 28-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Thanks. Yes, that place seems to be famous for the wrong reasons. Shall take note to steer clear.

Quote:
My bad, W** Spa at Blk 1xx. i think most bro already raised the red flag long ago. But i only browse HC section after visit.

Would have revisit purely just for the massage though. But the lady straight tell me don't bother coming if not taking 小费 service.

I tried to offer more tips for more service since the girl pretty ma. And current batch quite sian. But they stand firmly no additional service beside the standard.

So 100 for just HJ + limit upper roam ? (Excluding the entry 68 massage cost) Nah, i pass. Maybe u guys can bargain for lower fee, but later the girls attitude change, u also Lanlan suck thumb.
Old 28-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

You mean at 151?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ==========
2 china massage girls (ppc & amk) call me complain no biz 新加坡男人死去哪了?
+ why singapore man no balls?
i tell them thet the girls not worth for us to die for
they so angry f me knn
Old 28-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

FR - A green signboard shop at Blk 3XX (opposite swimming complex)

--------

Summary: Value for money and service oriented massage session with hj ($50+$50 - 4G autoroam)

This place is ideal for cheongsters on a budget and don't mind lack of privacy.

--------

Last week I used Michat people nearby function and added this ML by the name of XL. She gave me the shop address at blk 3XX and we arranged a booking time. Checked with her that 1 hr massage is $50.

Arrived early and recee the area a while since never went there for session before. There are actually quite a few massage shops with green signboards within walking distance.

Anyway I made my way to the shop. Saw XL smoking outside and break ice with her as she finished her stick. Small sized lady (under 160cm), chubby, from Dongbei, typical PRC looks, age wise - can pass off as 30 years old or even late 20s. But should be the power of make up

Entered the shop, filled in name list and scan safeentry. Massage fee settled after the session. Didn't ask her the price for 30/45 mins though. Just went along with the $50 - 1 hr she quoted earlier.

The shop layout consists of 3 massage beds, each separated by curtains. Classic Chinese songs playing from the stereo at the counter. A humble, low budget neighborhood MP. Plus point is clean and dry towels.

XL ushered me to the middle bed. There was an uncle occupying the innermost bed, halfway through his session. Could hear the uncle regular discussing with his ML about the other MLs from the shop. So I just kept quiet... paiseh to talk also XL massage was quite good. Using strength and pressing the right areas.

Halfway through my massage, could hear the ML doing HJ for the uncle and after a while, can even hear him grunting Damn fucked up... the lack of privacy.

Anyway, after the uncle left, I chatted with XL. She started working at this shop about a month ago, previously from a clean spa in a shopping centre. Claimed to be new to the happy ending scene.

Fast forward to front massage, no tickling or teasing involved with the thighs. She popped GQ "开始按啊", pointing at my bulge underneath the towel. I asked "多少钱?". She showed 5 fingers. Ok $50 extra .

No rush to finish me off. Taking her time to oil and play with dick and balls. I unhooked her bra and started tuning her brown nips. Saggy D cups. Proceeded to put my hand underneath her yoga tights and touch her meimei. At this point, I was expecting her to ask for more money. Nope! Continued to slowly oil my dick. After a good 10-15 minutes of HJ, she increased speed and finished me off. Very worthwhile overall for $50.

After that she will take her time to use warm towel to wipe the oil from groin area. Paid the $50+50 and left the joint very satisfied.
Old 28-10-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
. Fee of 80 still can consider lah haha.
=====================
u miss out the entrance fee $88
so total $168
Anna papaya quite big but nipple black color, also dropping, & got other man's saliva smell
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread