The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

I know this pino maid abt 1month ago , was sending wrong sms to me, from there, when i know her is a pino maid. I start to sms her talk abt her work n alway asking her to take care...

Unit last week she sms me want to meet me at her working ple(she dun hv off day just start work in singapore abt 6 week only)

how she look like, so ok to her n meet her in her block.

MILF pino maid
Look: 5.5/10
ht/wt: 155/45
boobs:C

1st meet nothing happen, just know she hv big boobs

2 more day she sms me again want to meet me again...
after talking start to kiss her then she start to hot liao...end up i get a hot bbbj+cim
I only wait for her sms to meet up, so guys you think i shd sms her to cum out( she dun hv off day yet..sian)
she hv to look after a small boy 3yrs alone at home.
Old 18-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Sex hero, nice sharing. my 2c worth is as follows:

If she cant come out or does not have off day, leave it at that. Its best for you. Just look for those opportunities where she can give you quickies once or twice a week based on your need at the MSCP/park or staircase.

And if $$ has not come into the picture yet, please do not offer any. Always remember dude min expenditure on maids and look for max returns. I may sound a bit crazy down here. But once your quickies become regular like once a week you can buy her a top up or give her a small tip once a month. If she did not initiate $ discussion please do not get into it.

Now why did i ask you not to bring her out? Simply cause its difficult for her. Secondly she would need you to bring her out for shopping / makan and stuff. Why all this hassle?

If she is able to satisfy you in a decent way, leave it at that. What you could do is, Look for other maids that is if you really want to bring someone out.

If i were in your case i would have used the opportunity for weekly once quickies and i would as usual still be in the hunt for others.

sex hero Re: Screwing maids

Look: 5.5/10
ht/wt: 155/45
boobs:C

1st meet nothing happen, just know she hv big boobs
end up i get a hot bbbj+cim
I only wait for her sms to meet up, so guys you think i shd sms her to cum out( she dun hv off day yet..sian)
Old 18-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Lentor Garden nice story,

Actually many times i get tempted when i see those hot maids around my blocks, but i really try to keep my urges to myself. Someof them dress even nicer than Singaporean girls sometimes.

Really hot with their firm and perky arses, nice fitting tops with boobs protruding, some even try to establish eye contact but i try hard not to get involved around my blocks.

But in your case since you are already into it my 2c worth is go ahead with it and enjoy the fruits of your work. Guys dun zap me its just something different i am saying this time. Since he says the maid is cute and he would not want to give up on her, let him take a calculated risk....

Hmmm... but on second thoughts it sounds scary to me cause its in your or around your blocks... Hmmmm i am confused now...

But ofcourse we cant scare bro lentor garden, welll like the saying goes "if the rape is inevitable lie down and enjoy it" guess we just have to sugest to bro lentor garden to enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
Wah seh bro rapebill, I think that I'm also in the same boat as you or maybe even worse! I have been smsing this cute maid for quite some time now. Last night I asked her down to meet and I invited her into my car and I leaned sideways and approached her lips and we frenched like mad lovers! But it stopped there lar, nothing happened besides frenching. Anyway, I saw 2 banglahs walked past my car and from the corner of my eyes saw them staring at us after we were done with frenching. One of them smiled towards our direction.. Obviously, I dont know them so I asked her if she knew him and she said yes she knows him..

KNN, NNB, CB! This afternoon I noticed a crack the size of a slightly larger 50 cent coin on my windscreen.. KNN! But i boh bian cant do anything because with OC and I dont want to "lou chu mah jiao" .. I dont know if thats the doing of that banglah or issit i'm just suay since i've been unlucky for the past week. But that crack on my windscreen makes my heart ache. But of course, I'm not going to let that spoil my "courting relationship" with that cute maid..
Old 18-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

Bro rapebill, lucky man you ah.

But i have one question for you. Why .... tell me why... tell me why.... did you bring them home?

Are you single? If your single, honestly man.... heck care of F*** care the banglas.

Just enjoy the maids as much as you want.

Regarding liking 2 maids i think that is ok. Cause i currently have 3 maids whom i really like. But in my case they are in different corners of spore. Do the 2 maids know that you like both of them? Are they ok with it? This is cause they live close to you! if they lived further apart like in my case it really does not matter....

Again if your married.... herein lies the twist... So dude are you married? If your answer is yes we will have to advise you differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
This is my problem. I am presently on good terms with 2 maids (1 indo, the other pinoy) whom are staying very near my block. The reason being that I can ask them come my house often. Unfortunately, I think it is just a matter of time before my luck will run out and i will lose both of them. The (blanga) cleaners in my areas had been gossiping about me. One particular maid (a friend of both of the above) had warned me to stop.

Bro The Lord, what do you suggest? I am not playing a game; I really like both of them.
Old 18-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
If she cant come out or does not have off day, leave it at that. Its best for you. Just look for those opportunities where she can give you quickies once or twice a week based on your need at the MSCP/park or staircase.

And if $$ has not come into the picture yet, please do not offer any. Always remember dude min expenditure on maids and look for max returns. I may sound a bit crazy down here. But once your quickies become regular like once a week you can buy her a top up or give her a small tip once a month. If she did not initiate $ discussion please do not get into it.

If she is able to satisfy you in a decent way, leave it at that. What you could do is, Look for other maids that is if you really want to bring someone out.

If i were in your case i would have used the opportunity for weekly once quickies and i would as usual still be in the hunt for others.
When the small boy sleep, she also can just out side the house Dr to DR unit to meet me, she scare the boy looking for her.
don't hv MSCP in that area, only can do in staircase
so far she nv ask any things, even i buy her drink she also pay me back
of cos she can satisfy me, let say both satisfy win win la
Old 18-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

Bro sex hero

What a prompt reply dude.

Thats the best bro. Ok since your area got no MSCP then use the staircase thats good enough dude.

To be honest with you if you plan well i got tips for you even to have sex:
1) Wear elastic bermudas. Easy to wear on and take off
2) Dun wear undergarments. for ease
3) Bring dry tissues/antiseptic wet wipes. for hygiene
4) Ask maid to wear skirt no panties. for ease
5) ofcourse rubber. for safety

In this way you can insert her even in a stairway while she sits on you or better still she can pretend she looking out of the staircase balcony and you do doggy from behind.

NEeds a little bit courage. I have tried and its 200% doable.

What are the advantages:
1) For me in such situations i save on hotel about $30 for 3 hours
2) taxi fare about $20 plus to and fro

Ofcourse you can buy her drink or some makan.

On the 3rd or 4th such instance surprise her with a top up card. OFcourse pre ask her which company she using la... later buy wrong card.

AFter buyin the card tell her that since she not a money face you wanted to surprise her. ofcourse this will pre empt her from asking in future and you can give her when you want.

Dude your deal is really good. IF you work on it carefully you will have a decent time for a long time to come. And of course we guys here will be the reciepients of your wonderful FRs from time to time.

Dude dun bother to bring her to hotel. Staircase good enough. But just make sure no peeping toms or no people trying to catch you on camera. usually i have done this loads of times before and i have been very successful.
Old 18-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
leob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really an insight. So much information here.
Old 18-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is my problem. I am presently on good terms with 2 maids (1 indo, the other pinoy) whom are staying very near my block. The reason being that I can ask them come my house often. Unfortunately, I think it is just a matter of time before my luck will run out and i will lose both of them. The (blanga) cleaners in my areas had been gossiping about me. One particular maid (a friend of both of the above) had warned me to stop.

Bro The Lord, what do you suggest? I am not playing a game; I really like both of them.
Bro RapeBill, just RAPE them & BILL them!

U scare of blangala? R u married? The blangala are jealous that they can't have the maids for their own. They may tell your OC.......
Old 18-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do the 2 maids know that you like both of them? Are they ok with it? This is cause they live close to you! if they lived further apart like in my case it really does not matter....
no, I was married but now single.

As I have mentioned earlier, i am playing with fire and ice. It will be just a matter of time before my luck run out. And then I will lose both of them.

I don't really think that they know one another due to the different routine of their work. Of course they won't want to share their bf. Their friends are everywhere (and obviously know me). The blanga cleaners are also plotting against me, I know.
Old 19-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi seniors..i juz got to know a maid yesterday...
quite pretty...i really wanna up her...cant tahan alreadi..

so go talk to her..ask her abt contract etc..pretend i wanna get a maid.then ask her for phone..she give me...

so far i have not call her yet..then she say she always free most of the time...but she stay upstair my same block..so how?..

one more questions...u all always share so much info etc..dun u all scare that some maids owner also reading this and found familiar and found out abt their maid doing this?...
becoz now if i say how old is the maid...wat she do when i meet her yest etc...some bro here may match wat she do and suspect..dun u think so?
Old 19-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

anyway place is a good place 2 hook maids hahaha like the newpaper one
Old 19-05-2009, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi seniors..i juz got to know a maid yesterday...
quite pretty...i really wanna up her...cant tahan alreadi..

so go talk to her..ask her abt contract etc..pretend i wanna get a maid.then ask her for phone..she give me...

so far i have not call her yet..then she say she always free most of the time...but she stay upstair my same block..so how?..

one more questions...u all always share so much info etc..dun u all scare that some maids owner also reading this and found familiar and found out abt their maid doing this?...
becoz now if i say how old is the maid...wat she do when i meet her yest etc...some bro here may match wat she do and suspect..dun u think so?
One thing that we do not disclose here is the location. Its a discretion and should always stay that way in case some exogenous factor kicks in.
Old 19-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
One thing that we do not disclose here is the location. Its a discretion and should always stay that way in case some exogenous factor kicks in.
Ya, kaya pls dun post location here

Since sunday 11am her last sms unit yday 2pm no sms from her...worry man

3pm go to her house,lucky the dr no close, n i tod her i was worry abt her why nv sms me... say no top up that why can't sms, then i say i get her 1...she ok n pass me $, anyway i nv take her $.

after i buy i sms her n she reply this to me: Helo dear i recieve top up alry.my dear thank u very much...and thanks 4 cocening to me i u know dear i never expect that i have a value you.i ready ready want to sms u to talk to u, to hug u and kiss u again i dont know why. but 1 reason i discoverd on my self this is the truth ur special to me and i need you...

after 15min she sms me again asking to go up...again we kiss like no tml and of cos bbbj...
1 thing she can't leave the house for to long cos got small boy at home..

some1 pm me for her ctc...sorry hor she not FL cant share
Old 22-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
then use the staircase thats good enough dude.

In this way you can insert her even in a stairway while she sits on you or better still she can pretend she looking out of the staircase balcony and you do doggy from behind.

NEeds a little bit courage. I have tried and its 200% doable.

Dude dun bother to bring her to hotel. Staircase good enough. But just make sure no peeping toms or no people trying to catch you on camera. usually i have done this loads of times before and i have been very successful.
I tried to do so this morning 1+am and failed to score.
She (the indon) was all game but I could not manage to insert at all.
Haiz, paiseh to admit but my cock is shorter than average.
I was also quite sleepy then. No choice but to go back home.

Later this morning at 9+, she came to my house.
Guess I am too used to doing it on a bed.
Old 22-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
renoir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I tried to do so this morning 1+am and failed to score.
She (the indon) was all game but I could not manage to insert at all.
Haiz, paiseh to admit but my cock is shorter than average.
I was also quite sleepy then. No choice but to go back home.

Later this morning at 9+, she came to my house.
Guess I am too used to doing it on a bed.
Be careful bro don'tdo it at your own house. Sometimes we need to adjust ourselves to the new environment. Unless of course you are staying alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1