The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2020, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My good for nothing life

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 26-03-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chuannoshare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Awaiting for update and keep it up!
Old 27-03-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice. Waiting for your office affairs
Old 29-03-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
chakudye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to hear more about it
Old 30-03-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Eurostar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

After that day vincy will wechat me often sending me greetings angle message that she misses me. I am not a dumbass I knew that she must think I will inherit quite a bit of money. Losing 30 plus kg makes me decent looking but it won't make me a chick magnet. I seldom reply vincy as I knew the rule of this game.

My interaction with Rachel become nil too as I was too busy with work and coping with a shin injury. Work was getting more and more hectic. Ann was always on meeting usually she will just task me some job and off will she be gone for whole day.

Due to the injury I had forgo running and only stick to chinup and dips . I had gained 4 kgs due to binge eating. Hotel is a weird industry we had a lot of superior. Basically hotel is manned by a general manager who had to answer to the real owner who is usually the owner of that building as well as the brand owner who is the hotel group that lets the owner of building uses their hotel name. On and off it's a scary shit whenever you see these 3 group of superior having conflict.

And so it goes for that month of January our house keeping staff was outsourced so the owner of the building disagree with the price increase of the housekeeping and the staff went on strike. Due to the blame culture of our hotel all blames was pointed to hr blaming us on the poor handling of the negotiation with the ah tiong housekeepers.

I was involved in those negotiation as well but mainly they want a pay raise which our stingy owner won't budge so the atmosphere during that time was horrible which resulted in my binge eating.

So for 1 months we had only 3 local housekeeping staff. Contingency plans was made and the whole admin office needs to work as housekeeping staff for that month between 11am to 2 pm. As usual Ann and I was in a team.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hcmbigbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more updates!
Old 07-04-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Day one of housekeeping arrived alot of people are cursing and swearing at the thought of cleaning toilet. I was cursing and swearing too not due to cleaning toilet but I was wearing a 3k powder somdej amulet by one of the top 9 monk of Thailand LP toh 13 pim somdej.

I was so scared that if it drop to the toilet bowl or have cracks the value will be halved. For people who wondered why I can afford mid tier amulet is because I have a well off sister who I always borrow money and never returned. I was a scavenger and scumbag. Till now at age 40 my phone bill was footed by her.

So I dressed into house keeping uniform your typical grey buttoned uniform. The uniform was rather tight fitting so when Ann donned into it. Her bra design was visible from floral patterns.

My doubt was confirmed as the buttons in the middle of uniform revealed a peephole clearly showing a purple floral design bra. Ho Sei Liao cleaning toilet turn out to be a blessing.

Thus we were allocated to clean a storey of 10 rooms in 3 hours before the next batch of guest check in
Old 09-04-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
XiaoSiJieMaMa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hope to read more
Old 10-04-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1