The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Spas and manicure shops should be able to operate as normal.
Just that they hv to abide to the SD measures.

Did you buy any package fr yr therapist?
Be careful ... better don’t retain too many credits cos many shops might toh.
If the situation turns worse I won’t be surprised masssge spas are asked to close indefinitely.

How to keep SD during massage, facial or haircut? Doesn’t make much sense to me. Agree careful with credits as such biz won’t get the same support as the ones in education, entertainment or tourism.
Old 28-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Is Spa also considered as entertainment outlet?
My therapist cancelled my monthly appointment saying their spa is ordered to close by their MCST due to government order.
It is a spa that offers grooming, manicure, tuina services.
I go there every month for my brazilian waxing + JG session.
It is a legit licensed shop in a big tourist area shopping mall.
Authorities can and have in their power to shut any business etc.. extraordinary measures in extraordinary times. Please respect the jurisdiction and dont question. They do that dor public safety...a matter of national security.
Old 28-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My therapist cancelled my monthly appointment saying their spa is ordered to close by their MCST due to government order.
I think spas are class under entertainment. I have a booking in Bugis tomorrow...... but the shop owner called me to rearrange the appointment to her home in the east. Shop not in operation until further notice. Her staff also goes to her home for "work" as she has 2 spare rooms...
No need to retrench them and can still generate some income.
Old 28-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Authorities can and have in their power to shut any business etc.. extraordinary measures in extraordinary times. Please respect the jurisdiction and dont question. They do that dor public safety...a matter of national security.
How come it's the building MCST and not the MOM or MOH that told them to close?
Since when MCST become law enforcer?
Old 28-03-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Spas and manicure shops should be able to operate as normal.
Just that they hv to abide to the SD measures.

Did you buy any package fr yr therapist?
Be careful ... better don’t retain too many credits cos many shops might toh.
If the situation turns worse I won’t be surprised masssge spas are asked to close indefinitely.
No package deals
.... I pay on every visit (JG is not on the menu - special arrangement between myself & therapist )
As quite difficult to get weekend slot.... I always book in advance for next month's appointment.
Old 28-03-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
How to keep SD during massage, facial or haircut? Doesn’t make much sense to me. Agree careful with credits as such biz won’t get the same support as the ones in education, entertainment or tourism.
No la I guess SD cannot he applied to such services,
Except that eg foot reflexology , customer - customer need to be 1m apart.
If SD applies to haircut then we will see lots of cavemen on the road!!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No package deals
.... I pay on every visit (JG is not on the menu - special arrangement between myself & therapist )
As quite difficult to get weekend slot.... I always book in advance for next month's appointment.
Wow so good
Yr therapist SYT - SWEET YOUNG TIONG???
Massage skills decent?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Bro got JG is not considered legit liao lah. Anyway its up to individual business to stat open or close. There could be a customer that was traced there during contact tracing. Say close 2 weeks, open liao alsk no people dare to go, might aa well say government ask to close sounds better
Quote:
Old 28-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
That means hoseh liao,can go commando since at her house. Then maybe got plus plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I think spas are class under entertainment. I have a booking in Bugis tomorrow...... but the shop owner called me to rearrange the appointment to her home in the east. Shop not in operation until further notice. Her staff also goes to her home for "work" as she has 2 spare rooms...
No need to retrench them and can still generate some income.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How come it's the building MCST and not the MOM or MOH that told them to close?
Since when MCST become law enforcer?
If shops violate, the building owner also get into trouble...they are being proactive.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Wow so good
Yr therapist SYT - SWEET YOUNG TIONG???
Massage skills decent?
I did not go there for any massage....... I went there for brazillian waxing.

The therapist assigned to me is mid 20s Malaysian Ah Moi.... we able to click and got along well that's why I book her for every session. Along the way...... I managed to persuade her to do JG on me during the waxing session. This is private arrangement between us and the shop does not know about this extra service.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Bro got JG is not considered legit liao lah. Anyway its up to individual business to stat open or close. There could be a customer that was traced there during contact tracing. Say close 2 weeks, open liao alsk no people dare to go, might aa well say government ask to close sounds better
This shop does not offer JG ...... it is private arrangement between the therapist & me. Anyway the front portion of the shop is open concept where the manicures & foot reflexology are done and visible to shoppers passing by. Only the waxing is done in the room at the shop's rear. Really unfair to order them to close.
Old 29-03-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This shop does not offer JG ...... Only the waxing is done in the room at the shop's rear. Really unfair to order them to close.
================================================== ====
no worry, a lot of spas still open in bugis, jln besar, amk, paya lebat, upp serangoon
BUT don't know if the girls will demand more tips from us now as geylang, petain all close now
Old 29-03-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: MP Raid

Enterprise Singapore officers will go around and disturb on the pretext of checking for One Metre Social Distancing violation. Note that they will not collect $300 as fines. Check their warrant card if in doubt.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Enterprise Singapore officers will go around and disturb on the pretext of checking for One Metre Social Distancing violation. Note that they will not collect $300 as fines. Check their warrant card if in doubt.
How to check social distancing in spa and MP ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1