The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eyeswideshutsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question - how to bring the topic of swinging up with friends

Seems like Singaporeans are becoming more and more open... :-)

http://happysgcouple.blogspot.sg/201...our-women.html

Seeing this site got us thinking and interested to find out more.

My hub and I have always wanted to try swapping with another couple or maybe a 3some. Can anyone advise where and how do we go about finding like-minded couples?

We thought of broaching this idea with some of our closer married friends, but it seems very difficult to bring the topic subject. Would friends make better targets or total strangers?

How would a guy feel if your good guy friend brought the topic up? Or would it be better if the wife was the one to bring it up with say the guy or the wife? Any advice?
Old 15-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question - how to bring the topic of swinging up with friends

U can and hubby can try postin in the other sub thread looking for sugardaddy sugar mummy and orgies. A lot of other like minded cpl there or u can choose to read undertable thread they have a guide somewhere.
Old 15-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

eyeswideshutsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Acidicavex,

Thanks for your advice. We will give it try. If we successfully find a couple, we would definitely share the story and pictures here :-)
Old 17-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

FriendofSamInKL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice topic! Cool to have the wife to start venturing into this lifestyle as mostly its the other way round... Me thinking about the same, to swing with missus but slowly getting more info about swingers experiences and FAQs like how they started etc.

My 2 cents worth - Best advice here is to check out SwingLifeStyle or SLS.com before u guys jump straight into the scene. The 1st time might not be what u guys hoping for. So thread carefully and good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1