The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Leicester v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50856019
Old 25-12-2019, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Leicester vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...stun-liverpool
Old 25-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Charlie Nicholas had predicted Liverpool dropped points again.

Really is up to the lads to show their mantle.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been looking back at our results in the league this season. A lot has been made of our apparent inability to keep clean sheets (which we seem to be rectifying in the last couple), but actually, only one team has scored more than one goal against us (Everton). On the flip side, we have scored more than one goal in every game apart from the United draw and the Sheffield win.

Managers setting up their teams know that they need to break one of these two patterns in order to beat us. Everton went for us and got the extra goal, but in doing so conceded 5. United restricted us and earned their point by limiting us to one goal in the match. Special mention should go to Sheffield United, who I think gave us the biggest test we've had in the league this season. They restricted our opportunities so we scored only one goal, and had their own chances. I genuinely think that game could have gone either way.

It's odd, but the modest scorelines we've been winning by are actually making us harder to work out. As a result, Brendan needs to look at it like this: try to restrict our chances, but in the process potentially limit Leicester's own scoring power, or go for the throat and hope our strikers have an off day. I'm torn between two predictions - a high scoring match with a marginal victory, or a cagey 1-1. I don't see us losing tomorrow night at the King Power though.
Old 27-12-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals by R Firmino (31, 74),J Milner (71 pen),T Alexander-Arnold (78)

Liverpool lead Leicester by 13 pts with 1 game in hand.

Mentality monsters

Old 27-12-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We should have won the game by a minimum of 6 goals.
On the bright side we have 1 game in hand and manage a clean sheet.
I hope City loses because Leicester deserves to be 2nd.
Old 27-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Charlie Nicholas had predicted Liverpool dropped points again.

Really is up to the lads to show their mantle.
He can shut his blady mouth for good. He has never been in favour of Pool.
Old 27-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Leicester vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...stun-liverpool
U can pack your bags n go home! Not good enough to be a pundit. .
Old 27-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

I had said this recently.. Leicester will dropped points, they are nowhere near Mcity.:
Old 27-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Tis a wonderful moment in time to be a Liverpool fan, and the next few years ahead look to be a golden age in our illustrious history. A team built with German efficency married with a Brazilian flair, a perfect blending of technique and physicality. And which player in the world wouldn't want to play for Klopp?

Leicester hadn't lost a Premier League game at the King Power Stadium since April...then the World Champions turned up!!...That was embarrassing from Leicester..they must have enjoyed the Christmas stuffing!!

Lots of talk elsewhere that we're getting away with it, playing average and getting the run of decisions and results.

Think that talk stopped last night!! To put in a performance like that against our nearest rival on the back of City's performance which everyone eulogised is an absolute statement of intent!! Btw it actually could have been 7 or 8 Nil.

Whichever team you support, and there are plenty of great teams out there, you have to agree that this Liverpool team are without doubt one of the best performing units' most of us are ever likely to see. To plunder the team in runner-up position like this was a joy to watch. Gomez neutralised Vardy and Leicester, for all of their talents and with a very good manager in Brendan, did not know what to do. There is something going on at Liverpool that is impossible to put into words and it is apparent from the owners right down to the ball-boys and everyone else (including the fans) connected with this family. A stunning display of football!! Danke Jurgen!!

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy it!

PS. Hope Henderson is ok, must say looks like Klopp has helped to take Jordan's game up to another level!
Old 27-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Danke Jurgen!!

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy it!

PS. Hope Henderson is ok, must say looks like Klopp has helped to take Jordan's game up to another level!
Yes, Henderson is fine and in fact told Klopp he could still continue. Klopp take no risks by sub him.

Today, all the pundits said Liverpool will win the title and written off the rest. I like it that Klopp and the lads knew never to listen to such rubbish. Take it one game at a time.

Pundits are doing their jobs. Dun get too upset with pundits prediction. Is up to the team to deliver the results.

So long mathematically impossible for any team to chase Liverpool, then as fans we can celebrate.

Old 27-12-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I had said this recently.. Leicester will dropped points, they are nowhere near Mcity.:
Still have to be aware of City, they are capable of winning all their remaining matches.
Nothing is won until we are mathematically impossible to be caught.

But really looking forward to No. 19
Old 27-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHandcock View Post
Still have to be aware of City, they are capable of winning all their remaining matches.
Nothing is won until we are mathematically impossible to be caught.

But really looking forward to No. 19
Yes.... And Mcity has yet to unleashed Leroy Sane this season! This guy is the real danger if he's back in form! Hopefully we don't see him this season.
Anyway still long way to go for Pool to win the title. Better not count the chix before they are hatched.
Old 28-12-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

Wolves 3 - 2 MC

so is MC fight over?

Old 28-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Those Manchester City turkeys' got a good old fashioned stuffing!!

Wolves won despite a dodgy penalty and a even dodgier retake against them. Double completed. Adama Traore is an absoute beast. Thank you Nuno and the Wolves' lads, great game to watch and a fantastic result!

Otamendi and Fernandinho!? How did Guardiola let that happen? He made a huge mistake not replacing Kompany this season. The Rodri money should've been used to sign a strong, tall and dominant defender instead. And Mendy is only good at blowing his own horn.

Also, hard to ever question a manager of Pep's calibre, but I think he made a mistake taking off KDB. City had nobody to relieve the pressure once he came off, and they aren't good enough defensively to sit back with a man down and soak up the pressure.

Nuno is a great gaffer much respect! Klopp has a nice bottle of wine to share with you on Sunday but no win against us please!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1