The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex addiction

keep the story pumping
Old 07-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ScoreCard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written bro
Old 07-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here and pitching tents for more
Old 07-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sex addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post
The rest of the story can be found here .

https://www.bookrix.com/book.html?bo...#270,270,98370
Bro, tks for the link.

TS has added pictures and video clips. He never said he wrote it himself. Thank you!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"Good boy! You have been a very good boy today, and I see you are now properly restrained, just like I asked. Now, I am sure you are wondering why your right hand is free, well, look up baby, and see your salvation coming down to meet you."

As he stopped watching Gloria and looked up to the ceiling, he saw that the black box that the girls had installed the day before open and a small shelf start to descend on a retractable cylinder. He was hypnotized as he watched it slowly descend, finally stopping mere inches away from his imprisoned cock.

As he looked at it, wondering what this could possibly be all about, he spotted it laying there on the small black shelf, shining and tempting him he saw the KEY!

The look on his face obviously was priceless, and Gloria again took a screenshot to enjoy later.

Steve said nothing but glared at it, visibly salivating but afraid to touch it, afraid that this was another of Gloria's elaborate ruses to trick and then torture him.

"Go ahead Steve, you can take it." she ordered and he took the key, and at her further command unlocked the hated chastity cage and placed it on the bed beside him along with the key.

The small table then retracted back into the ceiling, turning sideways and disappearing back into the black box. Steve struggled to keep from immediately grabbing his cock and instantly jack off, spewing all over everything in sight as his cock began to get fully erect as it suddenly found itself free.

Still trapped on this island and completely at Gloria's mercy, he fought his urges and tried to calm down. His dick however was not cooperating and instantly, once the hated cage was off, it sprang to full length.

Steve exhaled deeply as the tight and constricting cage popped off as this was the first time in days little Steve had been out of his prison, and he was enjoying his stretch. Without even touching himself, he watched as his cock twitched and throbbed finally loose and, as if able to think on its own, looking for action.

"Feel better now Steve? I know little Steve looks much happier. I think it isn't healthy to be locked up ALL of the time, as we certainly wouldn't want to damage that impressive piece of meat you are packing. So, as a special treat, and because you have been such a good boy so far, I am going to allow you to sleep at night without your cage on. Now, to avoid temptation, please place your right wrist in the manacle."

Steve of course had expected this and with a hint of sad resignation he did as instructed. He KNEW Gloria certainly wouldn't allow him to jack off, and he was sure he would have if left unchained. Even though he now realised he wasn't going to get the relief he craved tonight, he had to admit some of the tension was abated now that his junk was not all mashed up inside that tiny stainless steel box.

"Now, in the morning, after your little "rest" I will release your right wrist again and you will cage yourself and replace the key on the shelf. But for tonight, I want you to enjoy your freedom, and to help you enjoy it, I have some nice activities planned!"

Steve gulped hard and definitely worried about what sort of activities she planned. He knew she was incredibly creative in her punishments so far, and given her background, and huge wealth, there is no telling what she might be planning.

As he laid there wondering, he heard the gears of the black box kick on and the doors start to open again. This time, rather than the shelf descending he saw something that both terrified and excited him. His cock reacted too and started throbbing and twitching as it slowly descended.

The object he was observing was a steel cone attached to a mechanical arm and as it descended he saw that the inside was completely covered with large white feathers. The feathers were all directed to point inside so that every inch was covered with their tips, creating a perfect vortex of pleasure and torture inside. As it slowly encased his cock Steve moaned loudly as the light ends of the feathers ran down and over his penis and eventually his balls. He was completely covered in the soft velvety objects and every square centimeter of his manhood was completely covered.

The tiny tendrils pushed into the slit of his cockhead, and every nook, cranny and crevice was covered. Visibly panting he heaved now, his chest rising rapidly as just this tiny bit of stimulation was sending him over the edge. As of yet, the feathers had just enveloped him but were still stationary.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"I couldn't help noticing you have a fondness for feathers Steve" Gloria called from the monitor.

His face blazed with shame as he realised she had watched his shameful (and unsuccessful) attempt at using the gull feather on the beach to get himself off while still wearing the belt.

"Now, here is the deal Steve. I think you need some relief, and relief you shall get. You won't have a full orgasm of course, THAT you still have to earn, but, this should at least help coax out a little pre-cum out of those yummy sacks and that might take the edge off. Now, if you behave well tonight, you will be rewarded this weekend."

"I will arrive tomorrow afternoon at 4:00 PM so this should whet your whistle in the meantime. If you perform well, I promise that by the end of my visit we will both get to watch that monster launch off a proper load. I can't wait actually, as I bet when he finally pops it will be spectacular. The catch though is you have to hold back, hold back until I give you permission. If you obey me properly, I will allow you release. If you fail me, I will make sure it is a LONG LONG LONG time before little Steve ever gets out again. Understand?"

Steve eagerly nodded and braced himself for the ticklish assault. At that moment Gloria activated the cone and it started to slowly spin, dragging the silky and teasing tips agonizingly slowly over every inch of his tortured and denied manhood. This contraption has cost her a fortune as she had her engineers build it so that it would tease it's victim with just enough stimulation to cause him to leak, but not enough to get him to shoot.

Steve immediately started moaning and thrashing as the sensations were beyond anything he could have ever imagined. Instantly his cock started weeping pre-cum, first in a dribble but by the end of the night in a flood. The feather cone caused him to get hornier than he thought possible, but even this small release of his seed eased his aching a bit, if only slightly.

As he shook and moaned on her screen, Gloria once again retrieved her vibrator and ran it up and down her sopping wet slit, looking forward to tomorrow when it would be Steve's tongue. She could only imagine how hot and desperate he was now and what he would do to earn his release. She was definitely sure that this weekend would be one that neither she or he would ever forget.

Steve eventually passed out from the stimulation of the feather cone after a few hours Gloria turned if off and it retracted back into the ceiling. As he slept she focused her camera into a tight closeup onto his cock and smiled as she saw the huge puddle of pre-cum that had pooled on his stomach. For a normal guy, this amount would have clearly indicated that he had orgasmed, but she knew this was not the case here. This was all pre-cum and it was magnificent.

As he slept his cock kept on twitching and throbbing throughout the night and he would occasionally jerk and thrust as in his mind he was taking care of business. Sadly for him his business remained sealed up tight in those delicious purple balls.

The next morning he woke and the shelf was hovering right over his cock. Gloria released his right hand and instructed him to lock himself back up and replace the key on the shelf. This was hard and Steve's hand shook as he tried to force the cage back over his still throbbing penis.

Eventually he got soft enough, and it slipped on and his eyes fused tight as he closed the lock and replaced it on the shelf, watching it retract back into the ceiling in despair. A twinge of sadness overcame him as he stared at little Steve, back in his cage, but tonight was the night Gloria was finally coming to visit and for the first time all week he felt happy.

At 4:00 PM Steve was at the dock kneeling with his head down. He had guessed, and he was correct, that greeting his captor in this position would be appreciated. As Gloria brought the boat to the dock and turned off the motor, the sight of him kneeling naked on the dock pleased her and instantly she felt her crotch start to moisten. As she got off the boat he bent down and kissed her feet hello.

Reaching down and scratching his head she looked on approvingly. Before she could say anything, he picked her up, kissed her deeply, carrying her up the walkway to the house. Gloria was in heaven, knowing that his desire for her was palpable. The heat emanating off of his body felt like a furnace and she felt his body shudder, not from the strain of carrying her, but from his overwhelming desire for her.

Grinning wildly, she laid her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the ride. When they got to the house he gently laid her down on the couch and resumed his place kneeling on the floor. Gloria cooed appreciatively as he started to remove her shoes and was visibly trembling as he held her foot to his face.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Chapter 4

This was the first female flesh he had felt in days, and given his propensities, he was like a starving man eating for the first time in months. He inhaled deeply, savouring her scent, and lightly and lovingly licked from her heel to the ball of her foot.

As Gloria moaned appreciatively, he took each one of her toes and swirled them in his mouth, teasing and sucking each one, adoring the feel of her, the taste of her, completely lost and focused only on her.

For an hour he slaved at her feet while she said nothing. Flooding with her juices at this point she craved Steve's attention elsewhere.

When she instructed him to take her clothes off, Steve teared up, kissing the back of her calf in deep appreciation. She thought to herself how, after just a week, she really had tamed this boy and smiled as she thought "This was going to be fantastic!"

He gently removed her dress and folded it on the chair with her bra and panties soon joining it. With his trembling hands he slowly moved her wet panties down her legs and over her feet as she stepped out of them and he tossed the silky wonders onto the chair. Getting back down on the floor he slowly and deliberately began kissing and licking his way up her long luscious legs, grunting and groaning with each long lick and kiss. He was like a crazy man now, savouring every inch of this Goddess before him, her every moan and sigh filling him with a desire to please her more.

As he passed over her pussy, he still knew how to tease a woman to please her, he took a nipple in his mouth and swirled his hot tongue around it, causing it instantly to harden and twitch under his kisses. Finally Gloria could stand no more and collapsed into a chair before pulling him to her and commanding that he kneel before her.

Spreading her legs wide, she placed each foot on his shoulders and stared out him with an incredible burning intensity.

Steve got the hint and dove into her crotch like a ravenous wolf. His first lick of her pussy felt like warm syrup being poured over her body. His tongue was like fire and in fact his whole body was radiating heat. He was so turned on she could feel it exuding out of his pores, and could even smell it as he was now completely covered in a light dew of sweat, trembling as he lovingly smelled and tasted her.

He slavishly licked and sucked her quivering cunt to one orgasm after another and for the rest of the day her moans echoed throughout the island as he was insatiable. Apart from a brief break for dinner, and the occasional bathroom break, Steve had his whole face in her crotch all day. Never in her life had she had she cum this much in one day, or even a month. She lost count at 30, and as the evening wore on her devoted prisoner showed no sign of slowing down.

Gloria was aching now, but not out of need, but out of sheer sexual exhaustion. Laughing as she gently pushed his face out of her lap, she directed Steve to go into the bedroom and place his limbs in the manacles. As the instructions left her mouth she giggled as she saw him literally run and dive into the bed, his mouth smiling big as his limbs stretched out.

Out of her purse she retrieved 3 items, one of which as the remote control for the manacles. With a quick push of the button, the tell-tale click of the manacles slamming shut indicated that once again, he was bound spread-eagle and helpless. What was different this time however, was that she was there to experience it in person and not forced to watch it on a computer screen from 90 miles away.

"Looking for this?" Gloria asked as she held up the key.

Steve nodded rapidly and visibly groaned and threw his head back as she unlocked him and lifted the cage away. Like a spring being released from a box, little Steve shot out and to Gloria's amusement smacked her right in the face. She studied him closely as he lay there panting. Every vein on his cock was throbbing and like the rest of him, he was hot as a bar of steel coming out of a blast furnace.

As she grabbed his penis with her left hand, she just barely touched it with the tips of her fingers, and could feel it throb through her skin. The sounds that came out of Steve's mouth when she touched him were truly other worldly and she knew she was going to immensely enjoy what was coming.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

"I brought something else Steve, something I think you will like."

He looked up and to both his horror and his excitement he saw the large black feather in her hand.

"Now this will be hard for you, but I want you to make sure you don't cum yet. I just want to play with you tonight." Steve closed his eyes tight and grimaced as he braced himself.

The first stroke of the feather on his cock caused his whole body to spasm and shudder and Gloria grinned, knowing that this was going to be most entertaining. He gritted his teeth tightly as she slowly ran the feather up and down his tortured dick, giggling as he struggled, sweat pouring off of his body. As she lightly stroked him she wondered how long he could hold out.

When he woke up on that Saturday morning he was more disoriented than usual. The assault Gloria had waged on his penis with the feather had lasted well into the night, and eventually the stimulation was too much for him and he passed out, the strain of holding back his flood too much to maintain.

As he slowly regained consciousness, he sighed, both a sigh of frustration but also of bliss as his cock was still obscenely hard, having been teased all night, but now that Gloria had fallen asleep on his body it was even harder.

She lay across his chest with her gorgeous breasts smooshed up into his pecs. He could feel her hard nipples throbbing on his body as she breathed heavily and had one foot tucked up under his aching balls while the other was planted at the root of his cock. As she slightly stirred, she moved the sole of her right foot up and gently stroked him, causing a light whimper to escape his lips.

He couldn't be sure if it was an accident, being that she was asleep, or was due to her being so devoted to blue-balling him that she was able to do it unconsciously. Either way, once again the morning found him bound, naked, helpless, hard and throbbing. A state he was fast getting used to.

As she slowly woke up, aware of his slight stirring and light moans, she kissed him deeply.

"Wow, last night was something wasn't it?"

Steve nodded weakly in agreement as he felt her hot flesh on his and burned in desire. Her work on him with the feather had sent him into levels of super arousal he did not think physically possible and a few times he had been so desperate and throbbing he literally started to hallucinate. Still remembering her promise to get him off eventually, he hoped that today would be that day. Playfully he began to hump her foot, enjoying the sensations of her silky sole as it rubbed against his hardness.

"Naughty Naughty!" she playfully sang as she suddenly bounded out of bed.
On the nightstand she retrieved her remote control and freed Steve from the manacles. Again he grabbed his wrists and rubbed them as he had been thrashing so wildly the night before he was worried that he may have done permanent damage.

As he stood there before her, cock drooling copious pre-cum onto the floor, obviously desperate and rubbing his wrists, Gloria suddenly walked over to him and cupped his balls in her hand.

"So far you are being a very good boy and you just might get to empty these babies by the end of the weekend after all."

To Steve's BIG surprise she then leaned down and lightly kissed the very end of his cock, licking the precum off with her tongue and licking her lips as she looked up at his face and winked. Seeing this he shivered and closed his eyes, overcome with the feelings rushing through his body, he suddenly felt unsteady on his feet and placed his hand on her back as she continued a very very very long wet kiss on his desperate tool.

Standing up straight she looked him in the eyes.

"Now, how about some eggs, and maybe sausage links" she winked, and slapped his ass as he went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Steve had been naked for an entire week now, and had somewhat adjusted to his enforced nudity, but he still did not understand the subtleties of cooking naked. Gloria, now to his disappointment, was wearing her silk dressing gown and giggled from the living room as she watched him twitch and jump as hot grease would occasionally splash on his exposed naughty bits.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

"I think I like having a show before breakfast" she laughed as she saw him dance.

They ate together, but he ate while sitting at her feet while she sat at the table. Looking down at his sexy body, sitting compliantly by her leg, she ran her bare foot up his back and ordered him to feed her.

Sitting up on his knees he held the forkfuls of eggs for her to eat that she lightly licked it off of the end of the tines, while simultaneously stroking his balls with her foot. He whimpered slightly, but did not move, desperately hoping she would continue.

After breakfast she told Steve to prepare her bath, and he jumped at the opportunity. He had not used it all week, as he liked showers, but it did look quite luxurious. A sunken marble tub, obviously built for more than bathing, was in the far corner of the luxurious bathroom and was very large, easily able to accommodate at least two people inside. Squatting down he drew the water and salivated as she dropped her robe and stepped inside. Bubbles had been provided by the ample soap he had added and huge billowing foamy pillows of foam formed on the surface of the water

As Gloria sank down in the hot water she thought about how much she was enjoying her new pet and how well he was trained now. Who could ever have thought, that the guy who so had pissed her off just a week ago would now be her complete and total slave. What a difference a week makes.

When she snaked her foot out of the water, teasingly wriggling her toes in his face, he reached out gently and kissed them, getting soap all over his hair and mouth as he rubbed her silky wet sole over his lips.

She purred again contentedly as he lovingly kissed her foot, and then began lightly massaging the ball of it with his strong hands. Knowing she was hidden under the water, her free left hand stealthily found its way in between her legs and lightly teased her aching clit as she watched him worship.

For the next hour, Steve was her subject body slave as he lovingly ran the soft sponge over her ass and lightly caressed the sweet foamy suds into her breasts. He had gotten into the tub with her to wash her better and the feel of his hard and aching cock on her back, so desperate for relief made her ache as well. The ache that she had now was her need to feel that monster, twitching and desperate, slamming into her.

As she stepped out of the Tub, Steve wrapped her in a huge fluffy white towel she had brought with her. She did not offer a towel to Steve as she said that he should remain perpetually naked, especially in her presence.

"Steve, let's go outside. I feel like having a spa day, and you will be the perfect spa-boy."

Like a hungry puppy, he followed her out onto the veranda and watched as she removed her robe and gloriously laid naked in a pool chair. Tossing her towel to the ground, she reached into her bag and fetched some nail polish and an emory board.

"Ever give a girl a pedicure Steve?"

He shook his head no, and Gloria indicated that today would be a good day to start.

"Before that though, give me a massage. You can find the oil in my bag"

Kneeling on the towel, he poured the warm oil into his hands, rubbing them together with his large strong palms and began her massage. It was incredibly difficult to keep from grabbing her and taking her as he was incredibly turned on, not just by the constant denial and teasing, but by the sight of her beautiful naked body, so enticing laying there. His hands shook as over the next hour he slowly and deliberately massaged every inch of her.

His firm strong fingers worked out every crink in her back and legs, and her ass (and tits obviously) got special attention. As she groaned and sighed in appreciation of his work on her body, she flipped over on her back, exposing once again those gorgeous curves, and again stuck her foot right in his face, grabbing his nose with her oily toes.

"I think I am ready for my pedicure now"

Steve again, knelt down, and began to paint her toes and he dutifully sucked and kissed each one before painting it. As he worked on her feet Gloria lightly stroked his hair and purred like a contented kitten. When he was done, he took them into his hands and brought them to his face, blowing them dry with his hot breath.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Gloria was squirming now, and in a move that surprised them both she grabbed his head and slammed it into her crotch. He did not have to be told what to do next.

As was the case the day before, Steve inhaled every inch of her, lightly nibbling on the folds of her labia, gently kissing the inside of her thigh, darting his tongue just right on the tip of her clit, sending her to heights of arousal she had not experienced before. For hours he ate her out, his face caked in her nectar, his back scarred with the marks from her nails as she dug into him as she sailed over the edge of bliss time and time again.

Finally she whispered into his ear and told him to take her back into the house, and to get onto the bed and assume the position. Steve bounded up the walkway carrying her in his arms while running at full speed. He was a man possessed as he thought to himself that this was finally it, he was finally going to be allowed to cum.

As he set her down in the chair in the bedroom, he leapt onto the bed, happily spreading himself wide and waiting for the tell tale click of the manacles automatically closing. The shit eating grin on his face amused her greatly and with a quick press of the button, Steve was again restrained.

"Now Steve" she began softly. "Tonight is a big night, but it is not THE night!" As the look on Steve's face went from ecstasy to despair, she secretly wished she was still back at her computer and able to take a screen shot as this would definitely have been a keeper.

"But TOMORROW might be." She added and Steve grinned again, although more warily now.

"I want you in me Steve. I want to feel all that built up heat on your cock slamming into my cunt. I want to scream and wail as I grind my gushing pussy all over it, up and down up and down. But most of all, I want you to hold back. I do NOT want you to cum...YET. If you can hold back tonight, and I know it will be hard, I not only will get you off tomorrow, I will get you off BIG TIME! You will have all of this backed up cum boiling out of you all over me. Would you like that Steve?" Steve obviously nodded yes, but opened his mouth, which she closed with her toe.

"But, if you slip up and cum in me, and I really can't stop you if you do, it will be the last cum you have for a LONG LONG TIME. I will put your cage back on and I will pack up and leave tonight. When I am no longer pissed, I may come over and tease you, but I certainly will not let you enjoy an orgasm. It may be a few months, it may be a few years, who knows, it may be never."

Steve began to shake. "Please Gloria, don't do that. I want to obey you, I really do, but I am afraid. I am afraid that once you are pounding on me I will lose control and cum by accident. Please, please just let me just eat you out, anything... Please don't lock me up forever... Please!!"

"Now Steve, I am not THAT heartless of a bitch. When you feel you are about to cum, just tell me, I will get off immediately and let you cool down. BUT, you better not cheat. If you make me get off of your cock, I better taste some sweet sweet precum on little Steve's head, or else you will suffer."

" I promise Gloria, I promise..." he babbled as she slowly crawled up onto the bed.

As she hovered above him, Steve really started to sweat as he SO wanted to plunge into her, and the thought of his cock, so teased and denied finally being able to feel her sugar walls around him obviously excited him greatly. Despite have long had the ability to control the timing of his own orgasm, he really was worried that in his present state he would not be able to control himself.

Teasingly she slowly started to descend, and little Steve, unworried about the consequences, seemed to grow longer, stretching up to meet her as she slid down towards his shaft.

As the tip of his cock first touched her warm wet slit, he cried out, sounding like he was in agony, but it was an agony of pleasure. She made sure that her descent was long and slow, taking him into her body mere centimeters at a time. As she felt his mammoth cock slowly fill her up, it almost felt like he was on fire and she could feel his heartbeat coursing through the veins on his shaft as her wet walls gobbled up his meat. He was hard as granite, and her honey cave had never felt so full.

As she was stretched out by his member, she gushed more of her nectar all over his stomach as the tip of his cock stabbed into her G-Spot. Only 45 seconds into fucking, and she was already moaning, squirting and writhing like a mad-woman. For Steve this was delicious torture, the warm wet sticky sensation as her pussy slowly enveloped him was beyond words.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Preceptor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Myanmat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 08-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

His constant denial and teasing had made him exceptionally hard and sensitive and he was almost crying in frustration as he started to thrust upwards, watching her gorgeous tits flop in his face as he drove his penis deeper and deeper into her warm wet darkness.

For her part, she was hosing him down like a firehouse with her juices, squirting and soaking him with every stroke. Thirty minutes into their session, she started to grind hard and deep on his bone, enjoying driving it deeper and deeper into her than ever before. As he drove into her, she bucked and rode him like a rodeo driver, alternating between leaning down and biting his neck, and grinding her pussy in little circles on the tip of his cock.

Steve was in heaven and his eyes rolled back in his head. He was shrieking now, yelling incoherent nonsense and as she felt his legs starting to go stiff, and his body start to shake, she knew he was close.

Finally he screamed. "Stop GLORIA Stop!! I am too close, please STOP NOW!!"

With an evil grin on her face, Gloria ground down a little harder on him for emphasis, feeling his body tense and his cock start to throb. As he gritted his teeth and started to involuntarily shudder, she slowly got off of him causing his throbbing and tortured cock to flop out onto his stomach with a loud wet splat. So close and yet so denied as Steve exhaled deeply.

Sitting up and watching him thrash, she felt more of her juice gush out onto the bed by witnessing such an erotic sight. Leaning down close, Steve could feel her hot breathe on the tip of his cock and as he continued to shake and groan, a tiny bead of pre-cum oozed out of his slit and coated the purple head of his plum

Gloria smiled at the sight and extended her tongue and just touched it, the bead disappearing onto her burning wet tongue as it was absorbed into her red flesh.

"Bingo!" She grinned as she licked her lips.

Looking down at the destroyed mess that now was Steve, she whispered in his ear. "Sleep well Slave, tomorrow is going to be a big day for you."

As he slowly woke up he realised this morning was going to be different than the other mornings this week. For one, his cock was still free, and he was of course completely erect, but this morning he was awoken by Gloria sitting seductively at the end of his bed. She had a look on her face that was very intense yet also was loving.

Smirking, she stretched out her feet and gripped his cock with her soles that she had already oiled up. Steve gasped and threw his head back as her hot feet began stroking him and he whimpered. The night before had been both incredible and horrible and the feel of his denied cock sliding into her wet, soft, warm cave was exquisite. But the fact that he had to hold back and deny himself an orgasm was a torture worse than anything.

He had so wanted to pump out his seed, having been slowly building up in his balls, into Gloria's inviting pussy but did not want to release too soon and earn her wrath.

The devious and beautiful Gloria had actually made HIM an accomplice in his own torture through her mind games. Her threat still ringing in his ears the thought of being denied release forever and never again feeling the soft touch of a woman was a fate worse than death and he would do anything to avoid that fate. This morning was different however, and he remembered how the night before she had promised him relief today.

He gasped again as her beautiful feet gripped him tight and he shivered, so desperate to shoot.

"Steve, you have done everything I asked and have performed beyond what I ever wanted, and now it is time for your reward. I know last night was hard, but you gloriously passed my test. You not only denied your own orgasm for me, but you didn't cheat! Your sweet pre-cum tasted delicious, but today is different. I want you to CUM, so don't hold back, pump your seed baby, shoot off your load!"

Steve was delirious. As he lay there twitching, the slow and steady assault on his cock from Gloria's soles having the desired effect. He felt his balls tighten, his legs stiffen and his breathing become rapid. Finally he emitted a huge groan, a groan made more poignant by the days of denial and teasing he had suffered.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
PaidWilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more, support
Old 09-01-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

Finally, he could hold back no more and shot rope after rope of hot boiling cum all over Gloria's delicious toes as he screamed out an otherworldly moan into the morning air. He nearly wept in joy as he felt his seed shoot out of his aching blue balls and relief finally was his as he emptied his bulging sacs.

Gloria reveled in the feel of his sticky load coating her toes and smiled at her victory. She had done this. She had turned this player, the man who a few weeks ago had a different woman every night, into her own toy. Steve was no longer the alpha male he once had been, but he was a slave, a slave to Gloria's body to do with as she saw fit.

As he released, so exhausted by his torment, but so joyful to have the aching need met, he blurted out "Gloria, I I I love you".

Gloria grinned even wider now as it was obvious that Steve was truly hers and she had completely won. Lifting her cum soaked and dripping toes to his lips, he knew what he had to do without her asking and began to lick them clean of his spunk.

"Steve, this is the first of many releases you will have today. You have been a good slave this week and have earned them. Sadly though the weekend is almost at an end and I will have to cage you before I leave for the mainland."

Steve said nothing as he licked and sucked her toes, lost in the feel and taste of her skin, as part of him was shocked that he was eating his own cum off of his Mistress's toes. A look of sadness formed in his eyes as he heard Gloria mention leaving, and of course he knew that meant the return of the hated cock cage, and Gloria took notice.

"Don't be sad Steve, I will be back and if you obey me as well for the next few weeks as you did for the last, you may even get a BIGGER treat than shooting your load on my toes, one that will make your sufferings worth it."

Still licking and sucking, her words caused him to pause and he looked up at her with inquisitive eyes. Gloria almost broke out into hysterics as she saw his own cum dripping from his lips as she continued.

"My 3 best friends from college are coming in next month to visit and haven't made plans yet, but they all love coming to Miami. Perhaps...we could all have a Tropical Island visit? What do you say Steve, think you could handle FOUR women teasing you for an entire weekend?"

His dripping smile at the thought was bigger than ever, and Gloria had her answer. Steve would do ANYTHING she commanded now and then some. His conversion from Player to Bitch was complete and both she and he knew it, and he did not care. His whole function in life now, and one he embraced fully, was only to satisfy Gloria and obey her every command completely. His conversion to his life of nude permanent slavery was complete.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear bros,

Hope you like this story so far...

Am currently recollecting another erotic stories to share here.

So, be on a look out for another exciting fantasy cumming up next.......!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1