The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
yesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yellow Stain at Underwear

Recently, discover that my underwear have some yellow stain.

I have no issue with urine, so pain at all, just that the yellow stain will come out and dry.

I have raw sex with my gf, soon to be wife but recently, while performing oral on her, i feel have a smell at her pussy and when we have sex there also some smell.

Not sure what is it and anything happen a not.
Old 15-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yellow Stain at Underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesmamaka View Post
Recently, discover that my underwear have some yellow stain.

I have no issue with urine, so pain at all, just that the yellow stain will come out and dry.

I have raw sex with my gf, soon to be wife but recently, while performing oral on her, i feel have a smell at her pussy and when we have sex there also some smell.

Not sure what is it and anything happen a not.
If she has vaginal odour the most probable causes are either Bacterial Vaginosis or Trichomoniasis.

Both of you should see a doctor together.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-12-2019, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abebebe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is an infection if the lady there have smell. It will cause your dick to get infected too. Best is see a doctor. It's a small matter bro. Before my girlfriend got this problem too due to long hours under air conditioner.
Old 16-12-2019, 11:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cfm got bacteria. Just duno who/what is the origin of the bacteria.
The most common cause of vaginal odour is bacterial vaginosis. It is not an STD as it can inflict even those who have never had sex in their lives.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20352279

Causes

Bacterial vaginosis results from overgrowth of one of several bacteria naturally found in your vagina. Usually, "good" bacteria (lactobacilli) outnumber "bad" bacteria (anaerobes). But if there are too many anaerobic bacteria, they upset the natural balance of microorganisms in your vagina and cause bacterial vaginosis.

Risk factors for bacterial vaginosis include:

Having multiple sex partners or a new sex partner. Doctors don't fully understand the link between sexual activity and bacterial vaginosis, but the condition occurs more often in women who have multiple sex partners or a new sex partner. Bacterial vaginosis also occurs more frequently in women who have sex with women.

Douching. The practice of rinsing out your vagina with water or a cleansing agent (douching) upsets the natural balance of your vagina. This can lead to an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria, and cause bacterial vaginosis. Since the vagina is self-cleaning, douching isn't necessary.

Natural lack of lactobacilli bacteria. If your natural vaginal environment doesn't produce enough of the good lactobacilli bacteria, you're more likely to develop bacterial vaginosis.

Apart from prescription medications this product has received good reviews

http://www.rephresh.com/

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abebebe View Post
There is an infection if the lady there have smell
Very true bro as if a woman's pussy has smell emitting from it, its better to avoid any sexual contact with her temporarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1